PDA

View Full Version : allie glitch or bug

piercedtoy20
07-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Heres something that I think is hilarious the ally bug they claim to have fixed is still there. So get ready to lose all or most of your allies again. Getting my ally count back up to 500 I went to 527 allies which under greed's new ally counter I had 500 allies and 27 henchmen I deleted 3 allies gues what greed's math say I have 500 allies and 27 henchmen still. What I want to know is who decides which ally is turned into henchmen and which ally is still an ally. Guess gree didnt totally think this one out before implenting. If I delete an ally did I delete an ally or a henchman who knows.

vNastIER
07-05-2013, 08:05 PM
u cannot delete henchmen...they are just there lol. if you have more than 500 total...it shows 500 and rival list shows 500. anything under and it shows that number.

kind of weird that it shows 500 now....when they may really have 2000.....guess it doesnt matter because stats stop after 500 lol....still ..im with you on this one man....wtf?

No Name Specified
07-05-2013, 08:31 PM
The codes you add are allies. The grunts you get from spending gold and winning them in events are grunts. Allies you get from adding their codes never become grunts. If you want to remove your grunts from your alliance, contact support and ask them to remove them for you.

vNastIER
07-05-2013, 09:22 PM
The codes you add are allies. The grunts you get from spending gold and winning them in events are grunts. Allies you get from adding their codes never become grunts. If you want to remove your grunts from your alliance, contact support and ask them to remove them for you.

THanks man. Never thought of that. have you tried doing this and has it worked for you. I would love to get rid of them...I dont know why but I do lol

piercedtoy20
07-05-2013, 09:28 PM

No that is where your wrong when this push came out to fix the bug I had 52 allies and no henchman after adding allies I now have 500 alliesmand 27 henchmen which means there turned 27 allies into henchmen. Which allies got turned into henchmen who knows.

vNastIER
07-05-2013, 09:29 PM
No that is where your wrong when this push came out to fix the bug I had 52 allies and no henchman after adding allies I now have 500 alliesmand 27 henchmen which means there turned 27 allies into henchmen. Which allies got turned into henchmen who knows.

so u never ever had any henchmen??? sounds wrong but could be possible.
what level are you and how long have u been playing?

this may be a question for support. i'd send in a ticket if thats really the case lol

No Name Specified
07-05-2013, 09:40 PM
THanks man. Never thought of that. have you tried doing this and has it worked for you. I would love to get rid of them...I dont know why but I do lol

I had 87 henchmen in CC a while back and I sent a ticket to support asking them to remove them. Took them a week or 2 to do it.

Corporal Punishment 2
07-06-2013, 05:00 PM
I sent in a ticket regarding allies ages ago. It was so long ago it could have been to GREE or it could have been to Funzio.

I had heard of a much rumoured bug whereby if you allow your alliance reach 1000, it would trigger something really bad. And this was despite the fact that there was a member of our faction who had something like 3000 allies!

Also, I like many others in my faction - and no doubt other factions - had noticed some glitches:
a) I could never see all the members of my allies list - I could press Load More Alliance Members as often as I wanted but it always reached a point where it wouldn't load any more but said that it was showing, say, 490 of 550 including 13 grunts;
b) grunts could never be displayed let alone deleted
c) there didn't seem to be a way to sort the list or search for a particular ally

Now a few days ago, and without any sort of warning (if I can receive notifications like Gold on Sale, there's no reason not to get this one) I lost something like 50 allies. One day I was on 550-odd, the next it was 500. I only discovered this because someone asked me to add them and I noticed my total had dropped.

Now bearing in mind that during the Poland campaign my attack strength dropped by 20k without me suffering any losses nor having any damaged boost buildings. This was in the middle of a battle. I attacked a guy with 20k less strength than me and beat him 4 out of 4. The fifth time I went in, my defence was lower and I lost. (I have a ticket still open but have net heard anything)

The relevance of this is that I figured that it was another problem... Until someone in my faction told me that GREE had done this.

So my questions are these:

1. When my list shrank, did GREE delete the rest of my allies?
2. If so how did they decide which ones (I would have preferred faction members, friends and opponents I'd had conversations with over people I just accepted because I was trying to get my numbers up) and why couldn't they have deleted grunts?
3. If they'd fixed my original glitches, I'd be able to see the whole list and maybe check no-one was missing
4. As I can still seemingly add allies but the total doesn't change, what is happening? Is the newest one ignored without me being told? Or is another ally being jettisoned without warning? Or is my list of allies just longer and it's just the counter that stops?
4. Why couldn't GREE have informed used that they were going to do this?
5. Better still why couldn't they ask everyone to reduce their own lists?!

And my final question:

Could the messing around with may alliance list, explain how today, ONE OF MY ALLIES ATTACKED ME?!!!! I was attacked 14 times by someone whose ID was on their comments board. When I went to add them as an ally, I got the message saying they already were! And sure enough, when I go into my allies list, there they are. (I have screen dumps to show all if this.)