PDA

View Full Version : How to Transfer Your Game and Comments on Gree Customer Support

Ericinico
07-05-2013, 03:20 PM
First, I will explain my situation. At the end of June, about the 22nd, my iPhone 4S experienced a wifi-greyed-out issue where the iOS 6.1.3 software wouldn't register a wifi module in the hardware of the phone and prevented connection. Promptly, the iPhone lost 4G data and ability to be recognized in iTunes.

After contacting Apple. I went on a 100 mile train ride to an Apple Store, where they determined the issue (I just described it) and ordered a replacement iPhone 4S. Today, now that the phone arrived at the apple store, I picked it up at 11 this morning and re-downloaded the apps and music, etc. that I lost. However, I lost the games completely.

Now for the good part, how to transfer your game. I contacted GREE support with the following message: "My iPhone 4S quit working unexpectedly. I did not make a backup of my data and I have no way to restore my account. My old player ID and information are attached to the end of this email. Can you please transfer my iPhone game to this iPhone? Also, please understand that there is an iPad game with the same name as my iPhone game, and I do NOT want the iPad account to be transferred." I put in the subject bars of the email "Lost game in MW/CC (depending on which one the ticket was for)".

They replied promptly a few hours later asking for more information (end of the post). One hour after providing the information my accounts were transferred. Whether or not my threads posted to the admins helped (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60471-Lost-Game-(2-Ticket-Numbers-Included)) and (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60474-Lost-Game-(2-ticket-numbers-inside)) I don't know.

Anyway, I am pleased with the GREE support received as for I was planning on waiting three weeks but whatever I did got my ticket pushed to the top of the list. Also, a special thanks to this mysterious "R" character who was handling my ticket.

Anyway, if you need to transfer your game, send a ticket with the following information:

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

Thank you, GREE and good luck to anyone else trying to transfer their games!

tch9500
07-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Best of luck with your new account.

JohnnyR
07-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Good to hear this kind of thing going on.

vNastIER
07-05-2013, 09:24 PM
screenshots people. Take as many screenies as you can while playing. They are your only hard evidence incase of such tragedy. I have seen it where people had to provide screenshots to get everything back that had been lost.