PDA

View Full Version : Gree, CJ54, Sirius can you tell me why?

atretes1
07-05-2013, 02:02 PM
Gree can u tell me why my battle stats (Android) fluctuate and IOS does not.
Gree can you tell me why on Android I can not even see my correct boosted stats in my display. However, IOS can see my boosted stats from viewing my profile and in their battle stats.

Our boosted stat display has been broken for a long time.

No Name Specified
07-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Don't make call out threads to the mods. They don't appreciate it.

tch9500
07-05-2013, 06:42 PM

What he said /\
|

piercedtoy20
07-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Why not whether they like it or not. They dont answer trouble tickets asking questions you get a auto respomse 3 wks later telling you if your still experiencing an in game issue to resumbit ticket. Even tho there never was a issue just a question. Maybe they need a place in the forum or a different trouble ticket where you can select if its a question or younare experiencing difficulty. Or need your game reinstalled or transferred so the ticket gets to the approperiate place for faster service.

nickdpro99
07-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Gree can u tell me why my battle stats (Android) fluctuate and IOS does not.
Gree can you tell me why on Android I can not even see my correct boosted stats in my display. However, IOS can see my boosted stats from viewing my profile and in their battle stats.

Our boosted stat display has been broken for a long time.

You said the 'A' word. They won't care about you.

vNastIER
07-05-2013, 09:33 PM
You said the 'A' word. They won't care about you.

sorry atrest1....we are the unmentionables around here lol. I am also android and my game works perfectly. might depend on which device you are running?

good luck

p.s my stats jump 100k each attack lol. oh well

atretes1
07-05-2013, 10:42 PM
p.s my stats jump 100k each attack lol. oh well

That's just what I am talking about it fluctuates way to much. IOS has no fluctuations.

Just asking a legitimate question of a problem that I would like fixed.

No Name Specified
07-05-2013, 11:01 PM
The mods have said this in the past. Making threads calling out for them won't get their attention, well actually it will. They'll just lock it. If the title of the thread was " Can Someone Tell Me Why" or something like that, then maybe that's where you'd get an answer from a mod.

Jaebee
07-06-2013, 03:21 AM
A threat (for example), would be me saying I'm coming to your house to slap the taste out of your mouth. Asking questions to the mods, is just that...asking questions. Troll elsewhere little doggies.

No Name Specified
07-06-2013, 06:28 AM
And they don't appreciate questions on the forum if they're started as a thread calling for them. Next time, send a PM.