PDA

View Full Version : Lost Game (2 ticket numbers inside)

Ericinico
07-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Dear CJ/Sirius,

Recently, my iPhone 4S stopped working due to hardware issues inside the wifi module. During the replacement process by Apple, the new phone that was provided to me had no backup to be restored from. Therefore, my iPhone MW account and my iPhone CC account have been lost inside your servers. My iPad accounts are thankfully functioning fine. If you could please fix my MW account (ticket number 719695) and fix my CC account (ticket number 719703) I would strongly appreciate it as for I have been out of commission for 2.5 weeks because the nearest Apple store is 100 miles away and I had to plan a trip for this. Thank you and please understand the urgency of this request. Thank you.

Ericinico

No Name Specified
07-05-2013, 02:04 PM
A bump for you. GREE never gave me my account back when things went bad. I don't want the same thing happening to others.

Ericinico
07-05-2013, 03:25 PM
A bump for you. GREE never gave me my account back when things went bad. I don't want the same thing happening to others.Thanks, but no bump necessary. If your still having game issues, please refer to http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60497-How-to-Transfer-Your-Game-and-Comments-on-Gree-Customer-Support&p=853714#post853714 For how my problems were solved.