PDA

View Full Version : WTH Gree??? Silenced Pistol for epic boss prize????

Scarface78
07-05-2013, 12:40 PM
I just killed my 6th boss, and what I got? A nice silenced pistol (6/4), really Gree????

Bala82
07-05-2013, 12:57 PM
There made mistake there missing the zoro (60/40)

Well just when you think they couldn't screw it up but i bet it's make up reverse prize order last week where everyone got that best prize first.

This one even it out :D

Armalg-the-Good
07-05-2013, 01:02 PM
....or they could just hot patch the item. This really affects new players badly (especially brand new players). Giving them a less than excellent start just isn't fair. Besides the "reverse prize" items apply to only guild members... so were missed by a large proportion of new players.

Scarface78
07-05-2013, 01:07 PM
I don't believe they forgot a zero Bala, its a uncommon item...

c00guy
07-05-2013, 01:08 PM
It does work silently though, not sure if it's an error! :D GREE's got some sense of humour

http://www.moshlings.com/assets/images/uploads/Moshling/Portrait/pol_rofl.png

zwiswoo
07-05-2013, 01:31 PM
My guess is they have some item code for each item, and typed the wrong code somewhere. Because this event has no explosive prize either. Don't they all have at least one of each type?

OBAMASMAMA
07-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah just got

Tommy Two Toes
07-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Stop thinking it's a mistake. Expect the unexpected. Why shouldn't a booby prize be uncommon?

cr0nchef
07-05-2013, 01:47 PM
My guess is they have some item code for each item, and typed the wrong code somewhere. Because this event has no explosive prize either. Don't they all have at least one of each type?
no that's not always the case they are very stingy with cars and explosives even more so now

I would love an answer from someone at gree.......honestly that is all we want

K-Dawg
07-05-2013, 01:49 PM
I don't know about you guys but I play the boss for the final prize not some random uncommon prize that's a piece of crap to begin with, I mean really half of us are too strong to even use a 100 stat item in our mafia. Don't make this glitch bigger than it really is guys.

No Name Specified
07-05-2013, 01:50 PM
On purpose. I guarantee it. Face it, GREE trolled us all.

Nothing new.

The Fonz
07-05-2013, 01:54 PM
It does work silently though, not sure if it's an error! :D GREE's got some sense of humour

http://www.moshlings.com/assets/images/uploads/Moshling/Portrait/pol_rofl.png

This cracks me up every time I open this thread, and yeah, you've got to have a sense of humour when you play this (or any) game. ;)

Deadwater
07-05-2013, 02:03 PM
I don't know about you guys but I play the boss for the final prize not some random uncommon prize that's a piece of crap to begin with, I mean really half of us are too strong to even use a 100 stat item in our mafia. Don't make this glitch bigger than it really is guys.

Are you really that ignorant? It hurts players. it hurts players starting off, it hurts players with low stats, it hurts the game. Not that you would care, seeing as you just buy your accounts anyways.

K-Dawg
07-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Are you really that ignorant? It hurts players. it hurts players starting off, it hurts players with low stats, it hurts the game. Not that you would care, seeing as you just buy your accounts anyways.

I'm sorry but denying players 1 100 stat item (when there's 5 others much better) is hurting no one.

Players who are just starting got a free 15k stat boost not even a full week ago so I'm pretty sure you're wrong on that point.

Players who have stats so low that their only saving grace is a 100 stat item either quit or don't even play that much plus there's 2 other uncommon weapons and 3 rares. So you're off on thy point too.

Hurting the game really? Of all the things gree has done to to hurt this game you want to form an angry mob over 1 uncommon weapon mixup? I'd understand if the messed up all the rares or even the final prize but seriously dude.....really?

zwiswoo
07-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Hurting the game really? Of all the things gree has done to to hurt this game you want to form an angry mob over 1 uncommon weapon mixup? I'd understand if the messed up all the rares or even the final prize but seriously dude.....really?

K-Dawg you seem to be making some version of this statement in every thread where anyone's complaining about anything. What's going on?

K-Dawg
07-05-2013, 02:32 PM
K-Dawg you seem to be making some version of this statement in every thread where anyone's complaining about anything. What's going on?

The other ones were initially to kill time (road trip) but this one is legitimately just people getting mad over virtually the most trivial gree screw up I've ever seen.

alex5953
07-05-2013, 02:50 PM
if you are after the 30 item and at level 29 you pay lets say 30 gold
to beat the boss its a trivial screw up that you could recieve an item that has zero statts . You get your gold for free?

Senator McCarthy
07-05-2013, 03:23 PM
The fixed the pistol issue but it is not retroactive so you are stuck with the the crappy weapon. The new pistol is called "Mayor's Pistol" with 165/89 stats

GucciMane
07-05-2013, 03:27 PM

thats implying players are only going to stay for the duration of one battle. i'd assume by now players have been here for several wars, or if they're just getting in the game they won't be able to finish the boss in the first place.....unless they know they want to be spending gold right off the bat.

this is honestly just one boss, and these prizes are better than in previous wars. The level 50 prize is 5,xxx/2xxx, in sum better than the final prize in battles past. Also the "rare" items are quite good as well.

Armalg-the-Good
07-05-2013, 03:35 PM
I'm sorry but denying players 1 100 stat item (when there's 5 others much better) is hurting no one.

Players who are just starting got a free 15k stat boost not even a full week ago so I'm pretty sure you're wrong on that point.

Players who have stats so low that their only saving grace is a 100 stat item either quit or don't even play that much plus there's 2 other uncommon weapons and 3 rares. So you're off on thy point too.

New players are not starting with the reverse stat items bonus. They would have had to start in the window of time that said event ran AND found a guild willing to take a brand new player AND had the stats to attack players several hundred times. That just didn't happen. That event did benefit players but mostly mid to high level players and only those who were logged on during that small window of time.

During a boss event there is too much xp gained to reasonably allow a player to stay in the first tier if they do all of the event. In doing the event they can easily accrue more than 10 of said item, which would set a brand new player stats back several thousand points. This is a big deal and hurts new players. This is their one chance to get a head start on their stats and avoid being a failed map player....which in turn will make them feel like sticking with the game.

It is also bad for business. The stat requirements on this boss for the rest of us are quite substantial. If most players want to complete the event they'll need to spend gold. The stats are low enough on the broken item that they might as well be zero. That will affect the average point gain of the event substantially. Most players would be wise to spend no money on this event (if they intended to spend to get their stats up) and wait for another event with more favorable gold for point value if the item is not fixed.

Or GREE can just patch the item and run a normal event. This shouldn't even be an argument here.

K-Dawg
07-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Armalg, Half of those points are so off I'm not even going to bother responding. They fixed the weapon now so go find something else to complain about :)

Deadwater
07-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Armalg, Half of those points are so off I'm not even going to bother responding. They fixed the weapon now so go find something else to complain about :)

That's your motto "find something else to complain about"
This is the purpose of the forums. To raise issues, to talk to peers about what is going on in the game, get advice from more experienced players.
It's unhelpful people like you and syn buddy dippy that make these forums painful to read.
So why don't you find some other forum to troll and stop acting like you are the greatest player in the world that has never complained in his life.

c00guy
07-05-2013, 04:45 PM
That's your motto "find something else to complain about"
This is the purpose of the forums. To raise issues, to talk to peers about what is going on in the game, get advice from more experienced players.
It's unhelpful people like you and syn buddy dippy that make these forums painful to read.
So why don't you find some other forum to troll and stop acting like you are the greatest player in the world that has never complained in his life.

Yeah, K-Dawg that pistol stats of 165 att makes a lot of difference to low level campers and players starting out

Back hand emus
07-05-2013, 04:47 PM

should we start with people buying accounts?

Steve0
07-05-2013, 04:47 PM
So they fixed it but i still have a silenced pistol when are they going to fix it

Deadwater
07-05-2013, 04:49 PM
So they fixed it but i still have a silenced pistol when are they going to fix it

A&F commented saying that if you want to send a ticket into support in regard to that pistol they will help us further.

Steve0
07-05-2013, 05:41 PM
A&F commented saying that if you want to send a ticket into support in regard to that pistol they will help us further. thank you DW. The way support handles the rest of my tickets I will never hear back from them.

Assault and Flattery
07-05-2013, 06:01 PM
Please don't make multiple threads about the same thing. This was fixed, and you can send in a ticket to support to get your item replaced. I'm closing this now.