PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a small faction to merge with us

Jkillion5
07-05-2013, 12:00 PM
We are looking for 8-12 members looking to merge with us. Top 750 faction that had to cut a bunch of inactives. PM me for details

...BORIS
07-05-2013, 01:46 PM
We are looking for 8-12 members looking to merge with us. Top 750 faction that had to cut a bunch of inactives. PM me for details

We cannot decide to merge with a stronger faction (as you invite) or merge with another weak faction, such as the 6 members of Syrius, and continue our steady progress to greatness. We'll take advice...

We are 12, though one of us is on active duty elsewhere just now.

UNCAlumx2aphia
07-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Join this new faction - merge with us: 278-836-079. Be a part of starting something great from the ground level. We need your help: 278-836-079

Grecoref
07-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Invite code: 140720716
USS Mission Bay (CVE-59) a fraction that hopes to do great things in the future. Leader is a experienced officer in Crime City battles Top 250 in both battles. We are looking for a few good recruits. To build the fractions from the ground up. Only requirements are donated what you can and everyone has to participate. Looking for experienced officers and young members and with good to excellent stats. If your looking for a say in your fraction and have fun and earn bonuses why not give us a try. GroupMe chat is a requirement for communication
Daily donations are required also. Also required is participating in all battles.
We also have a camping and low lvl building faction and a place for ppl who just need a rest.
Mission bay II
Invite code 412803646

BigBoy_447
07-05-2013, 04:43 PM
we are looking for 10 members, if they can meet the requirements below, PM me'

Second Coming is composed of a solid, fun group of gold users and hyper-active free players. Here every member counts - no 'deep pocket' person you have to worry about leaving and trashing the faction placement! We have finished 114 in Poland

If you meet the below requirements, shoot me a message or stop over to our website http://Linkedup.me and post your application! We currently have a 70/30% split between US and EU players. Every time zone will be considered, but preference is currently trending towards EU to help balance the group.

Requirements:
180K+ ATK/DEF (may be negotiable)
6.5 x IPH Based Donations
Show face on the Game Forum daily and a few times a week on the website and also use LINE messenger for communication purposes and general chat with other members
Must have the dedication to score at least 45,000 WD points

Casualty Rate: -5%
Health Regen: -26%
Ground ATK: +10%
Ground Def: +30%
Infantry ATK: +15%
Infantry Def: +30%
Air ATK: +5%
Air Def: 25%
Sea Def: 15%
Building Def: +30%
Building output: +20%
Guild Increase: +30

Gold use not required, but is a plus. We have some light and moderate gold users now and with a couple more we could really push to the next level!