PDA

View Full Version : The WD "Golden Egg" Idea

Evil Mastermind
07-05-2013, 11:39 AM
I have an idea that will revitalize and revolutionize WD events forever should Gree wisely implement the idea. Players will love it and hate it! But overall they WILL want it!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60442-GREE-You-should-read-this-and-implement!

Pro
07-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Not sure I'm interested in whatever it is taking effect, but yes Evil One share your inner Evil. Let us judge.

Evil Mastermind
07-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Don't be shy Forumites. Let me see your opinion!

Evil Mastermind
07-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Only a few votes thus far. Guess I will have to keep the masterpiece to myself.

Evil Mastermind
07-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Interesting. Pretty much equal.

I don't know
07-05-2013, 07:16 PM
I don't know what to expect. Will your idea benefit players and gree, benefit gree and not the players vice versa.

Evil Mastermind
07-05-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't know what to expect. Will your idea benefit players and gree, benefit gree and not the players vice versa.

It will do both. It will make WD more fun and challenging. Might even bring in a bit of strategy to a non-strategic game. But yes some of it would involve some gold if one were so inclined to choose those options. One facet will open up a whole new compliment of ...well I will simply call it "stuff" for now.

I don't know
07-05-2013, 07:25 PM
It will do both. It will make WD more fun and challenging. Might even bring in a bit of strategy to a non-strategic game. But yes some of it would involve some gold if one were so inclined to choose those options. One facet will open up a whole new compliment of ...well I will simply call it "stuff" for now.

When you say "it will do both" does that mean 50/50 equally for gree and players or give gree a better benefit than the players?

vNastIER
07-05-2013, 07:29 PM
or just make everyone have access to the health regen hack lol. see who wins by setting the playing field a little more equal. hmmmmm

Evil Mastermind
07-05-2013, 07:32 PM
When you say "it will do both" does that mean 50/50 equally for gree and players or give gree a better benefit than the players?

That really cant be determined at this stage as I cant predict the behavior or choices that will be made by every single player in the game. There will still be a choice of whether to spend or not to spend. Simply a few new additions that might shake up the leaderboard a bit.

JohnnyR
07-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Simply a few new additions that might shake up the leaderboard a bit.

And piss off the top spenders? Your idea is already DOA dude.

Evil Mastermind
07-05-2013, 09:37 PM
And piss off the top spenders? Your idea is already DOA dude.

Players in the top factions have already proven that they like a challenge. They fight for bragging rights, not prizes. Why not give them a new challenge?

Evil Mastermind
07-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Some may like it. Others might hate it. But would be interesting to see the result!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60523-WD-2.0-Gree-Here-s-Your-quot-Golden-quot-Egg!