PDA

View Full Version : Combining Factions?

bxhx
07-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Is it possible to combine factions, bringing the best of bonuses from both groups? Or do you just have to take the better of the two, and abandon the lesser faction?

Cmdr_Vessery
07-05-2013, 11:11 AM
You cannot combine factions to get the best bonuses from each faction. Pick one and drop the other.

Anonymously Yours
07-05-2013, 11:35 AM
You don't combine a faction, or even, merge another faction. One faction (the one with the most boosts) will usually take the strongest players from the other faction, while expelling the weakest players from their faction.

Assume faction Duck agrees to merge with Faction Beaver. Faction Duck has 25 boosts maxed out, while Faction Beaver has 15 boosts maxed out.

Faction Beaver has 30 seats, and Faction Duck has 38 seats all filled. Faction Duck dumps 20 weak players, and adds 20 stronger players from Faction Beaver. The remaining players from both factions are left to figure out their fate, while Faction Duck now sees itself as more competitive.

Snipe
07-05-2013, 01:47 PM
A common strategy is to combine best players of each faction into the one with most bonuses, and everyone else moves into the other faction as a farm team. Then as changes are made the group has a stable of new talent to play big leagues, while the lower team still benefits from help of upper players on advice, strategy, and sometimes even drop down for short period to donate cash or push point count up. Use your imagination. But what you can't do is move bonuses from one faction to another.

- Snipe

Chikin
07-05-2013, 02:06 PM
I never liked ducks. But who doesn't love wynona"s big brown beaver...... I wish I did have a pair!