PDA

View Full Version : Which LTQ is cheaper PvE or PvP LTQ..?

Gambit12
07-05-2013, 10:33 AM
I used to like the PvE LTQ but when i burned 2k of gold the last PvE LTQ & not finishing it then i decided its not worth it:mad:. PvE LTQ has more concrete & valor than units for your gold. Unlike in KA, there PvE LTQ are unit prizes all the way. No more PvE LTQ for me just go Free until the time is over on that one...

Now, i was thinking to switch to this PvP with the Tournament of Faction going on. I think this is worth for you bucks...

Any thoughts about this..?

helli0n
07-05-2013, 11:56 AM
I think the pvp LTQs are cheaper, if you get all the fights won, itll be like 1100 gold or less i think. A lot more time consuming and nothing can be prestaged. Just depends on how much time you want to spend doing it

thunder
07-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Defintely the pvp is a lot cheaper. Takes a lot long time thou

Gambit12
07-05-2013, 12:57 PM
I think the pvp LTQs are cheaper, if you get all the fights won, itll be like 1100 gold or less i think. A lot more time consuming and nothing can be prestaged. Just depends on how much time you want to spend doing it

Which event are you playing now, Jeff..?

Defintely the pvp is a lot cheaper. Takes a lot long time thou

Thanks thunder for your input...

helli0n
07-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Which event are you playing now, Jeff..?
finished the PVE, not going too far with the PVP ltq

solo.modernwar
07-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Also taking leveling up into consideration, I'd rather follow the PvP LTQ route...

Jeff, you're a stinkin' liar! I know you want it all! Haha!

Zulfiqaar
07-05-2013, 03:57 PM
I stopped very early with the pvp ltq last time, am trying to go as far as i can this time round as its 5 days long and not 3 days
besides..with the fvf going on simultaneously, i dont see why not atm..i just dunno if i can stay top of my bracket with all this pvp levwlling..

helli0n
07-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Jeff, you're a stinkin' liar! I know you want it all! Haha! too lazy to press my screen that many times lol

tch9500
07-05-2013, 06:36 PM
ive been doing pvp

JohnnyR
07-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Prefer PVP, has more bang for the buck and I can go further. Plus it bookends well with my BP hunting and Valor hunting. No I don't really care about leveling up now, I just want to up my rank some since I'm free and ranks give the best units anything can buy.

Gambit12
07-05-2013, 07:55 PM

How much gold did you spent on finishing the PvE LTQ, Jeff..?

Prefer PVP, has more bang for the buck and I can go further. Plus it bookends well with my BP hunting and Valor hunting. No I don't really care about leveling up now, I just want to up my rank some since I'm free and ranks give the best units anything can buy.

Thank you for your input my long lost MW Master...:cool:

vball
07-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Gambit

the pvp event will cost you quite a bit less, but will consume a huge amount of time. To me it is a trade off between time and money. The decision is what is best for you.

For me, neither seem to make sense. I do like in KA how the events have no concrete, but definately DO NOT like how you lose to MOBS that strike back. On the flip side in MW, you do not get struck back and lose, but you also get concrete. I figured if I did not sleep, work or ate, then might make it to the end of the pvp event.

Gambit12
07-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Gambit

the pvp event will cost you quite a bit less, but will consume a huge amount of time. To me it is a trade off between time and money. The decision is what is best for you.

For me, neither seem to make sense. I do like in KA how the events have no concrete, but definately DO NOT like how you lose to MOBS that strike back. On the flip side in MW, you do not get struck back and lose, but you also get concrete. I figured if I did not sleep, work or ate, then might make it to the end of the pvp event.

Thanks for you input Vball & sorry for the late reply. I like the LTQ better in KA than in MW. Cause MW LTQ, you'll win a unit every alternate of concrete & valor, so every 3 stages you'll win a unit. While in KA LTQ every stage you'll win a unit not unless they add the stone again in every other LTQ. And besides KA LTQ is more cheaper than MW LTQ. I can beat KA LTQ in less than a mountain while in MW i couldn't beat it with 2k of gold all the way. That's no good & not worth playing your bucks for it...:(

vball
07-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Gambit,

with the new KA LTQ having stone and the fact the mobs strike back, for me I prefer the MW LTQ. True they are getting worse with the concrete and the hits required are getting horrendous, but for me just like that they do not strike back so it is easier to calculate where you are at and what you need.

Hope all is well for you.

Thief
07-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Gambit:

Alot has to do with your level and strenth too.
So for me i can only average 200 BP per hit. That sucks compared to the guys finding 1600+ per hit.
Personally i throw some hits in there but don't spend my entire weekend on it otherwise i would probably only finish in the top 2500 anyways.

The LTQ on the otherhand you at least get a garuntee and you know how much time/money it takes (relatively little time)

Guess it just depends on what you value more (time/money)

redham
07-12-2013, 11:34 AM
I always use more gold on PVE/LTQ. You do get more units for the effort as the prizes are fixed. In FVF you *can* spend more time if you have to look for good targets to hit. Just like in the WD events, your point output is based upon how high an enemy you battle. Finding a good enemy for higher yields can be tough.

The other major factor is how active your faction is. If your faction that is active in the FVF events then the pay off best as you will gain the faction ranked prizes as well.

Gambit12
07-12-2013, 10:16 PM
Gambit,

with the new KA LTQ having stone and the fact the mobs strike back, for me I prefer the MW LTQ. True they are getting worse with the concrete and the hits required are getting horrendous, but for me just like that they do not strike back so it is easier to calculate where you are at and what you need.

Hope all is well for you.

Thanks for sharing Vball. Just asking how much gold did you spent on the last 2 MW LTQ..?

Gambit:

Alot has to do with your level and strenth too.
So for me i can only average 200 BP per hit. That sucks compared to the guys finding 1600+ per hit.
Personally i throw some hits in there but don't spend my entire weekend on it otherwise i would probably only finish in the top 2500 anyways.

The LTQ on the otherhand you at least get a garuntee and you know how much time/money it takes (relatively little time)

Guess it just depends on what you value more (time/money)

Thanks for you input Thief. How much gold did you spent on the last 2 LTQ..?

vball
07-15-2013, 08:11 AM
Sorry Gambit, was not paying attention to this obviously. Did you see the image I sent you?

I did not spend any gold as I felt it was not worth the cost of gold. I stopped when the next two were concrete as the cost of gold to get the next unit did not make it worth the investment.

Now that I am "whale" zone, the bosses are no longer as viable for me, although am going farther than I thought. So they must have changed the required kill points. Thankfully.

So trying to determine my next strategy in terms of bang for the buck.

jchow69
07-15-2013, 10:20 AM
I prefer the one that gives out units with bonuses like the one that gave me the Tornado Fighter, Warlord Siege Tank, Covert Jet Fighter, and First Strike Tomcat.

Gambit12
07-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Sorry Gambit, was not paying attention to this obviously. Did you see the image I sent you?

I did not spend any gold as I felt it was not worth the cost of gold. I stopped when the next two were concrete as the cost of gold to get the next unit did not make it worth the investment.

Now that I am "whale" zone, the bosses are no longer as viable for me, although am going farther than I thought. So they must have changed the required kill points. Thankfully.

So trying to determine my next strategy in terms of bang for the buck.

I didn't receive it Vball, where did you sent it..?

Thief
07-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Thanks for you input Thief. How much gold did you spent on the last 2 LTQ..?

Honestly i don't spend money on the LTQ...i usually don't even go so far as to use my free hits on most of them. Not worth the XP for me.

On the other hand the FvF has a team aspect to it that makes you feel obligated to help your team. (Just because they are such a great group. not that my help does much with the low points i score)

dbznumber1
07-15-2013, 11:17 AM
I don't do either of them anymore. The first few PVE's were a cheap way to get some nice units, now there's just way to much XP and Leveling Up. And for a free player leveling up is the Devil! As for PVP, the most I get is around 100 to 150BP per raid or attack. Sure I can take 30 minutes or more to find a good target, but then he still will only give me around 350Bp. So its just Boss and WD.