PDA

View Full Version : Get rich

Thlinks
07-05-2013, 07:13 AM
I see people with 2 sets of le's my level (75) and I'm curious how you made your money and was able to afford it.. Do people really buy vaults of cash for 18mil... That's like 300 dollars for one le building.. Seems like the only things worth raiding are the le buildings.. Seems to me it's getting harder to make good money.. Forget attacking someone for 300k anymore iit's all vaulted.. So please someone enlighten me what I'm doing wrong.. I have 179k iph

keeskiller
07-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Well first of all, it depends on how long people play right. That you can't check, maybe they are in a faction with 30% building output.
But as you say it, you have to raid, loads and loads of buidlings, but it is possible. You can reacht 45 million, no problem, if you just keep raiding. I have like 500k iph but i have now 18 days left, i will purchase a second one, and keep donating in the faction.

I can only say, be more active ;)

(or invest more skill points in stamina)

Hivesy
07-05-2013, 07:17 AM
I see people with 2 sets of le's my level (75) and I'm curious how you made your money and was able to afford it.. Do people really buy vaults of cash for 18mil... That's like 300 dollars for one le building.. Seems like the only things worth raiding are the le buildings.. Seems to me it's getting harder to make good money.. Forget attacking someone for 300k anymore iit's all vaulted.. So please someone enlighten me what I'm doing wrong.. I have 179k iph

unfortunately there's no quick way to make money unless you spend money my friend. All those people in the 70's that have both LE buildings would have camped the hell out of the game up until now. When you raid them also look at their IPH's. I bet they are over a million. Maybe 2 mil. You have to take it slow, upgrade all the cash buildings you do have, it takes ages, get your vault up to max, it takes ages, and then twin LE buildings will be yours......

mickymacirl
07-05-2013, 07:18 AM
I've seen legit level 40-50's with 1b cash saved up and IPH of 2 or 3m, it's plenty possible!

Dkaell
07-05-2013, 07:20 AM

It's starts with getting stronger early so you have the economy and strength for your level. At lvl 75 with an IPH of only 179k you will be hard pressed to buy both or even upgrade one. At lvl 61 my IPH is 1.1mil and I can easily buy both LE's and upgrade one to lvl 3 and the other to lvl 2 during the events so I'd say you might consider starting to camp until you get your economy up.

Thlinks
07-05-2013, 07:21 AM
So I should just camp or continue raiding.. I don't want to get to the 100s if I can't face the big dogs.. I thought 97k attack and 110k def was plenty I was wrong... People with over 200k with these building so I can't even raid them..

mickymacirl
07-05-2013, 07:23 AM
I would camp and concentrate on upgrading your IPH, 100k stats are very small compared to the big boys with 5m attack and defense.

TWAG
07-05-2013, 07:28 AM
179k IPH is the issue, if you focus on upgrading the right money buildings then you would see that IPH go up. However if you keep your IPH that low it will be extremely hard to save money to get a LE Building.

Mine is 800k IPH and I manage to buy both LE buildings but then usually leave them at Lvl 1. Oil rigs (The things in the water) are great at getting you more income.

S&H Max
07-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Yep your IPH is the issu!

I'm higher level but have 2mil IPH I save 1 building in 24H without raiding, also a cement factory to a good level always help!

Other thing to know a vault of money isnt the same for everyone its 120 X your IPH, so for me its just over 240mil

Thlinks
07-05-2013, 07:46 AM
So I should just keep the game in camp mode instead of raiding?

PITA4PRES
07-05-2013, 07:53 AM
Some people will sell other regular buildings to get the cash needed to purchase the LE buildings, although you have to be careful doing that depending upon the level of the building and how much time it took to get them to that level. You can also decide to prestage maps like people do for LTQ and get to full energy and finish them off for an influx of cash. As other people have said the cement factory is a great way to save money, and it will pay for itself in no time, especially with the cost of the LE buildings. Try camping to get your IPH up as well. Base your upgrades on how often you can actually collect from your buildings. If you can only log in once or twice a day focus on 12/24/48 hour buildings. If you can collect more frequently than that some of the other buildings may be worthwhile to upgrade as well. You also want to consider the amount of money you lose during the upgrade time as well as how long it may take you to earn that money back. Munitions stockpiles usually don't take too many collections to pay for themselves. I am able to collect pretty frequently so if I don't have a lot of cash to spare and cannot afford a more expensive upgrade, I will upgrade supply depots and armories because I can make my money back relatively quickly and they don't normally get raided very often because people normally look for the higher producing buildings like oil rigs and the LE buildings. Other people would say I was stupid to upgrade those buildings, but as I said it depends how frequently you can collect whether or not it is worthwhile to upgrade buildings like those. If you want to get your stats up, composites factory is a good choice if you have the gold to purchase it as all upgrades are cash. Upgrade your boost buildings as well. I couldn't afford an LE until the Jinai when they were cheaper. The current LE is actually cheaper than the last one was and is well below my vault limit, which makes me really happy because I can hold off on upgrading my vault and save the money to purchase the buildings first. I did not have the money to be able to upgrade them during the events themselves and have just started upgrading some of them. Eventually you will be able to afford them just keep increasing your IPH and vault so you don't have to worry as much about losing unvaulted cash to attacks. I only purchase them if I have to go a few million over vault at most because I am not willing to risk losing it when being attacked. I try to make sure I have a level 1 building I can sell for the extra cash needed.

ProCision
07-05-2013, 07:58 AM
Yep your IPH is the issu!

I'm higher level but have 2mil IPH I save 1 building in 24H without raiding, also a cement factory to a good level always help!

Other thing to know a vault of money isnt the same for everyone its 120 X your IPH, so for me its just over 240mil

I dont have any money buildings and when the LE building comes out and buy and upgrade it as far as I can and when the timer runs out I delete it.

I dont any money buildings except the one you cant delete. I get all my money from raids and LTQ. I can make easy 10+million in a day on a bad day. Thats way more then you with all your pointless money buildings.

S&H Max
07-05-2013, 08:04 AM
I dont have any money buildings and when the LE building comes out and buy and upgrade it as far as I can and when the timer runs out I delete it.

I dont any money buildings except the one you cant delete. I get all my money from raids and LTQ. I can make easy 10+million in a day on a bad day. Thats way more then you with all your pointless money buildings.

you make 10mil + a day and you think you make more than me with my money building lol your a joke

I collect 40mil a day and when I'm over-vault I go in raiding mode and can add to that at the very least 20-40mil depnding on how much time I have

KFH
07-05-2013, 09:08 AM
sell off nano's and space center only if they are level 1. I do this most time with an IPH of 800k and usually get both building and one upgrade

SGT Rud
07-05-2013, 09:27 AM
sell off nano's and space center only if they are level 1. I do this most time with an IPH of 800k and usually get both building and one upgrade

This is what I did also. I have a 36 mil vault. I raid till it reaches 40 mil and sell off a nano for the LE. You want the other, do the same. You can easily make it to 40 mil in 3 days.

Thlinks
07-05-2013, 09:49 AM
I have 2 Nanos Lv 1 and 21mil cash

S&H Max
07-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Even if you sell your 2 nanos you wont have enouph so awit til the last minute, also if your stats or vault is high enouph to protect your money always better to not sell anything!

Thlinks
07-05-2013, 09:55 AM
How much do I get for selling the Nanos

candyson
07-05-2013, 09:55 AM
I have 2 Nanos Lv 1 and 21mil cash
Get up to where you can sell 1 nano to get the building. Sell the second nano to buy your second or upgrade your first.
Edit: probably sell for $10 million each

S&H Max
07-05-2013, 10:03 AM
half the raw price so canyson is rigth on with is 10mil!

Thlinks
07-05-2013, 10:18 AM
Thanks guys for the help!

v8mustang
07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
So I should just keep the game in camp mode instead of raiding?
To answer this question directly, yes.

I have two accounts. One is on iPad, and it's got to the point where I can raid daily and get up to 20 million everyday. My rival list suck, mind you, and I only started doing this last week.

The other account is on my iPhone, I'm not too exactly happy with where it stands. It's at level 62, IPH is only 165k, and the stats are only mid-40s in A/D. So I've decided to join a camping faction and leave my account alone and let the upgrading do all the work. At this level, I have started to see a lot of high stats players with plenty of LE buildings. I don't know if they abandoned it or actively using it, but the point is, it is a good time to stop and grow before I level up.

My plan with my iPhone is, whenever I can, I will improve my stats by upgrading unit buildings, focus on big money buildings such as oil refinery, ore mines, and especially oil rigs. Do not do LTQs unless the boosted units are worth it. Definitely do the bosses, this is another way of boosting your stats.

Thlinks
07-06-2013, 05:19 AM
Just a small update folk's. I raided all day finally got cash to 35mil, sold nano and space center.. Bought the new le building and it increased my iph to 223k

ProCision
07-06-2013, 06:10 AM
you make 10mil + a day and you think you make more than me with my money building lol your a joke

I collect 40mil a day and when I'm over-vault I go in raiding mode and can add to that at the very least 20-40mil depnding on how much time I have

And your point is? The only reason you do that is to upgrade a money building.... Which is kinda funny because it validates my point even more. It was said a few months back that that IPH was pointless in this game seeing that any money unit you can buy is complete garage. My faction bonuses aren't maxed but the next level for attack is 100b, guild is 100b ext.... Needless to say we won't be getting those anytime soon.

So enjoy your money buildings and using the money from them to upgrade them.

Tito89
07-06-2013, 07:50 AM
I've seen legit level 40-50's with 1b cash saved up and IPH of 2 or 3m, it's plenty possible!

Get this, I got attacked by a lv 34 player a while ago who had anniversary buildings at lv 4 as well as mining rigs, villas and I knew they weren't hacking, they had camped since day one because they had an advance airbase. I was in awe.