PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading phone - game reset to earlier save

Edcculus
07-05-2013, 06:08 AM
I've already asked for some advice in guild chat, sent a ticket to gree and a pm to Wise One. I thought I'd pose the question to a wider audience.

After a comedy of errors when upgrading to the iphone 5 yesterday, I accidently had to use an old backup to restore my phone at first. Things were all wacky, and when I opened the game, I was set back to where I was at the time of that backup. About 40 levels back, minus all of my maxed + armor, minus all of my city expansions and the map only opened to writhing cascades. Quite far back.

I ended up getting the correct backup to restore my phone, but I guess my data had pushed back to gree's servers, because when I opened the game back up, I was still set back.

SOOOO. Anyone have similar experience? I know gree customer service is bad. Should I cut my losses and just continue playing? PUt my trust in gree?

Thatzme
07-05-2013, 06:25 AM
Not sure if they can do a roll back for you. Haven't heard of anyone with similar experience. I've always thought that armor data is stored on server and not on ur phone data, so guess I'm wrong abt that. Sorry to hear abt ur plight, in other games a rollback is possible but I'm not so sure Gree will do that.

My best advice is to just play the game from where u are now, and if gree can fix ur acc, that would be a bonus.

Edcculus
07-05-2013, 06:34 AM
yea, thats what I thought. I have a lot of work to do... Hope they can eventually help though. I'm going to miss out on any small chance I ever had on this boss too.