PDA

View Full Version : Toolkit Update?

PrinceDuncan
07-05-2013, 05:03 AM
Always found the toolkit extremely helpfull in choosing what to upgrade next but with all the new LE buildings its kinda useless. Is there a way to update it?

Poopenshire
07-05-2013, 05:23 AM
There was progress about 1 months ago another beta version. I beleive the original authos is very busy and with Gree's decision to lock the servers, which cuts most players out of the autoupdate options, it may be a little longer till another one is available.

I was testing the last beta and it still needed some work, its a great toolkit, but with every passing month Gree adds new events and changes things up such that the Beta was out of date with in a week of being tested.

I can talk to the team working on it again and see if there is any plans moving forward soon.

ProCision
07-05-2013, 05:25 AM
There isnt anything moving forward unless gree allows them to host the needed files that were once public that are now not.

WI(AusNz)
07-05-2013, 06:19 AM
Why does the toolkit need to be 100%?. Jest getting the buildings and LE buildings in there and loot from maps would be sufficient.

PrinceDuncan
07-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Thx poops, nice to know their trying! Really helpful doing all that work to make it easier on us little guys!

mistergreen
07-15-2013, 04:57 AM
So, the Update Data option doesn't work anymore. Is that because they locked the servers?

Poopenshire
07-15-2013, 06:22 AM
So, the Update Data option doesn't work anymore. Is that because they locked the servers?\yesso if you want your auto updates back write Gree and ask for them to unsecure the server.... not sure why they secured it anyway it didn't give hackers anything helpful.Remember write to Gree by any means you have and ask for access back.