PDA

View Full Version : how to pass leadership to another member?

ertrifo
07-05-2013, 02:19 AM
Does anyone knows how to pass the faction leadership to a specific member?

Wai
07-05-2013, 02:29 AM
Have the leader go to the members list and find the Av name that they want to make the new Leader.

Click on 'EDIT'

Click on 'PROMOTE'

Click on 'YES'

That will make the selected person the FACTION LEADER and the previous Faction Leader will be demoted to OFFICER.

Job Done.

ertrifo
07-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Thanks that was easy ;)

Lumbee
07-05-2013, 05:13 AM
Ok that sounds easy but I have lost my game account trying to transfer it from one iPhone to a new iPhone and I'm still waiting on Gree's help. Is there any way to transfer leadership since I can't get into the game? I have asked Gree and PM CJ and no answer. I have been out of the game for a month.

Wai
07-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Hi Lumbee, there is. You will need to send a ticket into Gree through the in game support function. Its best to have it marked urgent and ask for the leadership to be transferred. You will need to tell them the ID code of the person that is out of the game along with their name and also the name and code of the temporary (new) leader. Obviously you will need to explain why and they will check that the account is abandoned.

It might also trigger them to help you with the account (perhaps cross reference the new ticket with the old ticket number.At least the faction can function until you return.

You might be able to reset your old phone to factory and try restoring the old phone from a previous back-up through iTunes if it's an Apple product. That may not work but its certainly worth a try.

I expect you have created a new Av on the new phone? Have you emailed from that Avatar to support? You will need your old ID code.

Lumbee
07-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi Lumbee, there is. You will need to send a ticket into Gree through the in game support function. Its best to have it marked urgent and ask for the leadership to be transferred. You will need to tell them the ID code of the person that is out of the game along with their name and also the name and code of the temporary (new) leader. Obviously you will need to explain why and they will check that the account is abandoned.

It might also trigger them to help you with the account (perhaps cross reference the new ticket with the old ticket number.At least the faction can function until you return.

You might be able to reset your old phone to factory and try restoring the old phone from a previous back-up through iTunes if it's an Apple product. That may not work but its certainly worth a try.

I expect you have created a new Av on the new phone? Have you emailed from that Avatar to support? You will need your old ID code.

Thanks, I have contacted support and returned the info they asked about, for my MW account, I also PM CJ, but I'm still waiting. The problem is I can't use my old phone. I had everything setup for the transfer and it didn't work. I will pass this info on to my officers and see what happens, thanks again.