PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree; Concern about the current trend of LE buildings.

DanL
07-04-2013, 11:02 PM
Well I'm just going to make this rather short since I need to head to bed, but I just wanted to let out a little hiccup. I love LE buildings. It's a very exciting thing to look forward to for me to expand my income. However I am concerned about the progression. I was really hoping that we would have an LE building that newer people might have a shot at achieving.

The reason why I say this is that these current LE building drain all my money into buying them, leaving me little time to accumulate more income to purchase upgrades for other buildings. Not only that, but also I'd like to think of the lower level people who have spent some diligent time on this game trying to get up to at least enough cash to purchase an LE that doesn't require as hefty a fine as the Tatra.

I would love for you to restart these LE buildings from a lower tier so that my newer faction mates can get a grasp on them to earn some extra income. Not to mention it'd leave people like me a few extra dollars to buy some upgrades and other things like land & vault expansions without pouring over countless hours that quite frankly I don't have anymore. `

Well that's my two cents. Sorry all if it seems a little dull or skewed. I'm really tired, but I wanted to ask Gree to make some lower level tiered LE buildings next. Hope some of you agree with me.

AndreGoJ
07-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Couldn't agree more. Very reasonable. Lower level players have no shot at these.

IlliniFan1
07-04-2013, 11:16 PM
Maybe two LE buildings would work. A low cost one (10-20 mil) for new players and a high cost one (80-100 mil) for more experienced players.

ffp
07-04-2013, 11:21 PM
I would like to add that I wish the LE was unique to a country. A Dutch flag on the Colombia building, I would be less peeved if it was Spanish. And to add to insult, a St George Cross (Great Britain) for Poland? You might as well add the German and Russian flag and say the building was from 1939 (GODWIN'S LAW I went there LOL). OK, my home country is multicultural but you could have given us something more Oz. Argye Diamond mine, XXXX brewery, Opera house, the list is endless. Or give us a laugh, the Big Merino, Big Banana or something cute.

Right now all we see is that you are sloppy, not a game, just something to fleece us with.

Hooligany
07-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Gree just wants the play style to get ppl to be overly active.
Either raid to earn the $ n buy.

Fatherllama
07-05-2013, 12:26 AM
On CC they've alternated between expensive buildings and more affordable ones. First LE started at $15 million, next one was 75. Next one was 35 million, one after was 78. I'd rather see something more like that, where you can say to people, "Can't afford this LE? Just wait for the next one."

stephen2013
07-05-2013, 01:01 AM
Maybe two LE buildings would work. A low cost one (10-20 mil) for new players and a high cost one (80-100 mil) for more experienced players.

I LOVE this idea. Maybe it could be based off current IPH or level? Or both could be available to everyone?

Captain Steelman
07-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Now let me tell you about the first LE building, the AC, with a price of 100 mil... It was released 6-7 months ago and at the time the max vault size was 10 mil. That was a problem cause you had to save 90 mil unvaulted and you could lose 6 mil when attacked.

It was really hard work to prestage high cash bosses in maps, plant palms trees, build every building there was and then make the final hit on bosses, cut down all trees, sell buildings to make that 90 mil jump in no time and buy the ac...

Now you can relax, expand the vault, save the cash and buy the LE building.. If you miss this one there is another coming...

So I hope you didnt think that to buy a LE building was going to be without some work put into it..? If you want a shortcut, tap add funds......

Jhoemel
07-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Now let me tell you about the first LE building, the AC, with a price of 100 mil... It was released 6-7 months ago and at the time the max vault size was 10 mil. That was a problem cause you had to save 90 mil unvaulted and you could lose 6 mil when attacked.

It was really hard work to prestage high cash bosses in maps, plant palms trees, build every building there was and then make the final hit on bosses, cut down all trees, sell buildings to make that 90 mil jump in no time and buy the ac...

Now you can relax, expand the vault, save the cash and buy the LE building.. If you miss this one there is another coming...

So I hope you didnt think that to buy a LE building was going to be without some work put into it..? If you want a shortcut, tap add funds......

Agreed, thats the reason i only got 1 ac, and no alexandria villa and amr

Mack24u
07-05-2013, 01:26 AM
I say stop your *****ing its fine the way it is u want the nice building then work your way up to the level where u can afford it stop asking for GREE to give your ass something all the damn time. GREE DON'T CHANGE A DAMN THING

ImperialTheme
07-05-2013, 02:31 AM
Gree's only out to make money in any way possible. They want the lower level players to buy in-game cash in order to afford the buildings.

kuksluk
07-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Agreed, thats the reason i only got 1 ac, and no alexandria villa and amr

Same here, I got the AC's (both actually) at a very high cost in terms of cash AND work (I was a no-gold player back then). My base looked like Berlin in 1945 (nothing left of it but rubble). I had to sit out the next two; Villa and AMR, to build my base back up to it's former glory before I could afford to buy another LE building.

Well I'm just going to make this rather short since I need to head to bed, but I just wanted to let out a little hiccup. I love LE buildings. It's a very exciting thing to look forward to for me to expand my income. However I am concerned about the progression. I was really hoping that we would have an LE building that newer people might have a shot at achieving.

The reason why I say this is that these current LE building drain all my money into buying them, leaving me little time to accumulate more income to purchase upgrades for other buildings. Not only that, but also I'd like to think of the lower level people who have spent some diligent time on this game trying to get up to at least enough cash to purchase an LE that doesn't require as hefty a fine as the Tatra.

If everything was given to everyone "for free", then where's the challange? I'm not playing this game to earn pixel money, I'm playing it because it challenges me to make strategic decisions and always think about what's the best option at any given time, weighing in Level, IPH, XP, A/D stats, etc...
The strategy is ever changing depending on where I'm at in the game, that's what keeps it interesting.

If you can't afford the LE building right off the bat, stop and think for a while, what can you do to get your hands on it? Pre-stage bosses, sell off standard buildings that can be bought and built back up at a later time, raid for cash, or should you sit this one out and focus on building up your base economy by figuring out which upgrade next will maximize your IPH?
With all this also comes the level of mystery and excitement, what's the next LE building gonna be like? It can turn your strategy upside down the day the new building is launched, which also adds to the challenge!

Scan the forums, there's an abundance of information and strategy for every level and type of player, but nothing comes for free, you need to make those braincells work for you or you won't get far...

I think they have a great spread between size, cost and output. Throwing in a cheaper one at 25-30M like the Jinai and sometimes a monster 100M like the AMR and Villa and anything in between like Barracks, Curraugh and Tatra.

DFI
07-05-2013, 03:15 AM
Same here, I got the AC's (both actually) at a very high cost in terms of cash AND work (I was a no-gold player back then). My base looked like Berlin in 1945 (nothing left of it but rubble). I had to sit out the next two; Villa and AMR, to build my base back up to it's former glory before I could afford to buy another LE building.

If everything was given to everyone "for free", then where's the challange? I'm not playing this game to earn pixel money, I'm playing it because it challenges me to make strategic decisions and always think about what's the best option at any given time, weighing in Level, IPH, XP, A/D stats, etc...
The strategy is ever changing depending on where I'm at in the game, that's what keeps it interesting.

If you can't afford the LE building right off the bat, stop and think for a while, what can you do to get your hands on it? Pre-stage bosses, sell off standard buildings that can be bought and built back up at a later time, raid for cash, or should you sit this one out and focus on building up your base economy by figuring out which upgrade next will maximize your IPH?
With all this also comes the level of mystery and excitement, what's the next LE building gonna be like? It can turn your strategy upside down the day the new building is launched, which also adds to the challenge!

Scan the forums, there's an abundance of information and strategy for every level and type of player, but nothing comes for free, you need to make those braincells work for you or you won't get far...

I think they have a great spread between size, cost and output. Throwing in a cheaper one at 25-30M like the Jinai and sometimes a monster 100M like the AMR and Villa and anything in between like Barracks, Curraugh and Tatra.

Exactly. I found that since you have so many campers at lower levels, with some work, you could raid about $5-10 million per day. My experience is that it is much easier to raid and steal money the lower the level, given that people typically have lower vault limits or are inexperienced and have not adequately upgraded their vaults. Takes more work, but the free money can be found. My account is about 6 months old, and I'm about 900 IPH now. You can't expect a hand out.

Mcdoc
07-05-2013, 03:35 AM
If you don't have your IPH high enough to,where you could buy an LE with ONE vault,of cash us your normal Vault limit - then you don't deserve to own the LE without having to buy TWO vaults of cash to keep up :/

I can't afford them on my LLP's either :/

I DO have a solution though - as mentioned in another thread a few weeks ago - if Gree would change the Cash award on the LtQ to progress from:

10 million
50 Million
75 million in Normal mode

- then -

25 million
50 million
75 million
100 million
150 million to a grand prize of 200 million in prestige mode

- people would SPEND GOLD TO EARN CASH :)

Not of mention - more un-vaulted cash for the general economy to encourage raids & attacks - plus more money for,upgrades :)

Kepheus2nd
07-05-2013, 04:25 AM
I would love for you to restart these LE buildings from a lower tier so that my newer faction mates can get a grasp on them to earn some extra income. Not to mention it'd leave people like me a few extra dollars to buy some upgrades and other things like land & vault expansions without pouring over countless hours that quite frankly I don't have anymore. `

No need to change anything. Not every event is for everybody. If you can't afford LE buildings or upgrading them then this event is obviously not meant for you.

You have to get your priorities straight. I had to rob hundreds of players to get both my ACs and climbed three levels to improve my IPH of then 300 k - and of course it was fun and they were limited! Since then I didn't miss a single LE building, always bought two. And upgraded those with prizes at least to level 4.

It's hard work to get the first LE buildings but from there it gets a lot easier. You just have to decide what's more important to you. What would a game be without those challenges :D

Jhoemel
07-05-2013, 05:16 AM
If you don't have your IPH high enough to,where you could buy an LE with ONE vault,of cash us your normal Vault limit - then you don't deserve to own the LE without having to buy TWO vaults of cash to keep up :/

I can't afford them on my LLP's either :/

I DO have a solution though - as mentioned in another thread a few weeks ago - if Gree would change the Cash award on the LtQ to progress from:

10 million
50 Million
75 million in Normal mode

- then -

25 million
50 million
75 million
100 million
150 million to a grand prize of 200 million in prestige mode

- people would SPEND GOLD TO EARN CASH :)

Not of mention - more un-vaulted cash for the general economy to encourage raids & attacks - plus more money for,upgrades :)

Good idea mcdoc, i wont stop midway of the ltq even when there's 2 more days anymore because i can earn cash with it. My llp has 800k iph now. I cant afford it before but i worked my iph in llp and now i can get it with a little patience

kuksluk
07-05-2013, 05:55 AM
You have to get your priorities straight. I had to rob hundreds of players to get both my ACs and climbed three levels to improve my IPH of then 300 k - and of course it was fun and they were limited! Since then I didn't miss a single LE building, always bought two. And upgraded those with prizes at least to level 4.

WOW! You managed to get the Villa & AMR straight after the AC's with only 300k IPH? That is MASSIVE work bro :D
I was also around 300k IPH after trading my high income earners for the AC, but I guess I was too tired to really make an effort to get the Villa after the massive 3 weeks of work with AC's... I also wasn't expecting another LE building so soon, so I did spend a lot of cash on building up my base again and probably wasted my chance...

I Have all buildings except for those two (I'm soooo jealous!) and an IPH of 1.5M* now and I'm still struggling to get past the 2nd or 3rd upgrade within the time frame (exception: Curraugh I managed up to lvl 4).

*I donate 15M (10xIPH) daily to my faction, so that does have a great impact on how much cash I can save and I'm not raiding as much as I used to to keep for leveling too fast (it's enough with WD, PvP and LTQ)...

SGT Rud
07-05-2013, 06:20 AM
My first LE were the jinai buildings. Since then I could only afford one of each of the couragh, train station, Tatra. I have only just been able to upgrade the jinai yesterday. There is a certain feeling you get when you finally achieve an LE building. I watched the AC, villa, and AMR pass me by. I like McDoc's idea above of getting money on the LTQs as well, makes sense. If you can't afford an LE, then sit out and keep raising your IPH. The ability to aford an LE takes time and effort, meaning those who play get the rewards.

When I started out as a nothing, I didn't want to be handed anything in the game. I never cried or whinned....I don't have this or that. I had to work for it. Same principle on why my small little faction still stands. I probably won't get the other Queens building. Trying to build my IPH up higher so its easier to afford two LEs, and maybe the ability to upgrade them.

I think that maybe having the LE change costs over time would be great. 1st is 20 mil, then 40 mil, the 60 mil, then 80 mil, then it restarts again.

Kepheus2nd
07-05-2013, 08:08 AM
WOW! You managed to get the Villa & AMR straight after the AC's with only 300k IPH? That is MASSIVE work bro :D

Thanks but I owe that to those first ACs. Each AC improved my IPH by ~83 k alone. So those were a big help and I ddin't need to rob half the world's population anymore ;-) AMR, Jinai and Alexandria are all still at lvl 1. I upgraded one AC to lvl 2.

My LE buildings are worth 86% of my IPH today. I don't expand my base anymore for LE buildings, I remove those standard buildings with low IPH. But it's true what DanL said, I usually don't upgrade the other buildings to save for the next LE event and those prizes. Between events I concentrate on boost buildings (Cement Factory, Composits Factory, Airship Hangar etc.) and sometimes unit buildings. I don't even remember the last time when I bought a unit.

I Have all buildings except for those two (I'm soooo jealous!) and an IPH of 1.5M* now and I'm still struggling to get past the 2nd or 3rd upgrade within the time frame (exception: Curraugh I managed up to lvl 4).

*I donate 15M (10xIPH) daily to my faction, so that does have a great impact on how much cash I can save and I'm not raiding as much as I used to to keep for leveling too fast (it's enough with WD, PvP and LTQ)...

I have to donate 2*IPH to my faction. That 12 mil you donate more each day would have made a difference for me, too. I also don't raid anymore to avoid levelling. I usually manage to get one building to level 4 and buy the second one. Then I have time to save up for the next event.

Do you have a Cement Factory? Makes a huge difference once you upgrade it to lvl 10. Keep going! :-)

Sith Lady
07-05-2013, 08:19 AM
On CC they've alternated between expensive buildings and more affordable ones. First LE started at $15 million, next one was 75. Next one was 35 million, one after was 78. I'd rather see something more like that, where you can say to people, "Can't afford this LE? Just wait for the next one."

I think this is the best solution, simpler and more elegant. 2 LE buildings a month will be a mess.

Evil Mastermind
07-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Gree's only out to make money in any way possible. They want the lower level players to buy in-game cash in order to afford the buildings.

This is correct. Two reasons they exist:

1. Entice players with low income to spend real money to buy them.
2. Entice players who can afford them to spend real money to upgrade them for units.

Simple.

Sgt Squirrel
07-05-2013, 08:36 AM
There have been some interesting posts in this discussion. I can definitely appreciate the time and dedication it takes to save money as a "newer" player with a smaller vault, as I just went through this to buy my first LE building, the Tatra.

What I'm wondering though is that with these LE buildings and in general the constant prizes for events, it makes it almost impossible for new players that join to ever have a chance at catching up or trying to surpass the stronger people (without using gold that is).

What I see this doing for Gree is making it virtually impossible for a new person to join that may not want to spend gold. They will get frustrated and drop. The more people you stop from joining the smaller the total population of new people that may eventually turning into gold spenders.

A bit of a weird loop that definitely means this game will eventually cannibalize itself...

dawson
07-05-2013, 08:41 AM
A cheaper one every now and then would be nice

possum
07-05-2013, 08:44 AM
Gree's boxed themselves into a dilemma in my opinion: they have to constantly raise the bar. It's like a bad drug, that's going to come back to haunt them, eventually, as the price of admission to newer players reaches an untenable, unreaslistic point.

This funneling is good for a while (for them), but they need new blood and right now it's so inconceivably expensive to reach even marginal levels compared to the gains seen at the top that they will alienate any potential new customers. The rift will get larger and larger and larger.

Faction activities are meaningless to these newer people, which, to me, constitutes a large and fun proportion of the game. Point (and money inflation) inflation gets higher and higher and while a few hundred bucks could get you into the door at a reasonable level six months ago, it's impossible to do the same now and it will only get more expensive in the future. Is that what they want? Slamming the door on new players?

It's a rat race and unless you started at the beginning, it's almost impossible to join the party without spending unrealistic amounts of money IMO. Yet, like a bad drug, they can't seem to stop.

Armand2REP
07-05-2013, 08:54 AM
There have been some interesting posts in this discussion. I can definitely appreciate the time and dedication it takes to save money as a "newer" player with a smaller vault, as I just went through this to buy my first LE building, the Tatra.

What I'm wondering though is that with these LE buildings and in general the constant prizes for events, it makes it almost impossible for new players that join to ever have a chance at catching up or trying to surpass the stronger people (without using gold that is).

What I see this doing for Gree is making it virtually impossible for a new person to join that may not want to spend gold. They will get frustrated and drop. The more people you stop from joining the smaller the total population of new people that may eventually turning into gold spenders.

A bit of a weird loop that definitely means this game will eventually cannibalize itself...

There is only way one to play this game as a free player, that being a desi-camper. You have to be conscious of how much stat gain you receive when you level up so you don't get into a bracket with people kicking your a$$. By the time you reach level 40, you should have 1k per level of stats. This will be enough to defeat most players. Fork the cash for a composite factory and camp for awhile to build up your boost buildings. The way I am sitting no one can touch me. When I go for stats, I look for the event that will give me the biggest boost for lowest XP gain. For example, in the last combat event there was also an epic boss, and I needed more cash for Tatras. So I waited to raid the cash when I could not only trigger boss, but gain units for the combat event. So for that one action I was gaining units in 3 events. You just have to get the bang for the buck and you will be okay.

Armand2REP
07-05-2013, 09:03 AM

Well that's my two cents. Sorry all if it seems a little dull or skewed. I'm really tired, but I wanted to ask Gree to make some lower level tiered LE buildings next. Hope some of you agree with me.

If you weren't so GREEdy wanting faction donations, they might have enough cash to buy one. I tell my lower faction members to hold off on donations and save up for the LE. After saving for 30 days and a little raiding, they can afford one if not both of them.

kuksluk
07-05-2013, 09:57 AM

I have to disagree, I think with the current stat inflation Gree is making it easier for lower level players to gain stats that I could only dream of when I started out. Why do you think so many high level veteran players are starting secondary LLP accounts? These LLP's are eventually gonna surpass their main accounts by far...

Again, it's all in the strategy. If you stay cool, evaluate every move you make and semi-camp on the lower levels until you have a solid economy and army, you will dominate the game once you decide to start leveling up.

Don't get carried away when Gree throws an LTQ or PvP event, wait for the walkthrough and plan accordingly.
For instance, it's a classic beginners mistake to look at the upgrade prize for a building and compare it to how long it will take them to earn back the amount from this particular building. People were bashing the Train Stations because of the inital cost, but I find myself loving these monsters (now at level 2 and 3). Base economy is all about maximizing IPH, don't look at it short term! And stats are very much the same, it's all about the stats to level ratio, don't worry if other people are getting "amazing" units from the LTQ, as a low to medium level player you always need to figure out if the stat gain is worth the XP, if not, then you're better off staying out of the event and wait for one that is really profitable. You won't fall behind, you will get bigger and better within your tier which is the only thing that matters if you want to rise and become a king pin.

vball
07-05-2013, 09:31 PM
When I first started playing the game, a semi-camping approach worked well. I found the true camping boring and would quickly lose interest. As a result over time, quite a long time as you see from when I started on this forum, my base was slowly built up.

Back then the nano was the grail of buildings and even that was not released right away and a high stat unit was 100/100. Now people scoff and seem slighted if those units or buildings are released. It took a lot of time to plan, coordinate and save for the buildings and units. Now, the new one will give in a short period of time, what too months to build up.

There is a reward for those saving for the buildings, risking attack and planning wisely. I for one would not like to see a denigration of that hard work. My LLP account has many of the new buildings, but it is by being smart and playing smart.

If you cannot afford those buildings, that is ok, in time you will grow strong enough and will be able too. In a similar example I was asked why someone with 100k att/def could not join our faction. The simple reason is that most of the battles we fight, they would be useless. My LLP is in a weaker faction with extraordinary people but would maybe be able to hit some walls on the main faction. As you grow, you can upgrade both your base, stats and potentially faction.

Part of the game, enjoy it and plan smart. Hate to see the rapid inflation of units and buildings.

lemonhaze
07-05-2013, 09:36 PM
On CC they've alternated between expensive buildings and more affordable ones. First LE started at $15 million, next one was 75. Next one was 35 million, one after was 78. I'd rather see something more like that, where you can say to people, "Can't afford this LE? Just wait for the next one." yea that would be great..even tho i have IPH of 5.3m it would still be fair for the new players but we all know that gree wants us to purchase the cash money from them which will never happen.. i had to miss out on the villas bc i couldnt afford them and i wouldnt buy cash from them wit my real cash

elangomatt
07-05-2013, 10:39 PM
I kinda wish that the LE buildings would start out cheaper as well. I have a pretty good IPH at 3.75 million but I don't usually make it all that far on the LE building LTQs because the extra levels start getting pretty expensive pretty darn fast. I wonder if the answer isn't to make the LE buildings cheaper for the first level (and a comparatively low IPH as well), and then the building gets progressively better the higher upgrade the buildings. I probably could have gone higher than I did on a couple of the LE building LTQs, but I would have had to reduce my faction donations more than I wanted. The low initial investment price would be good for lower levels, but the higher levels would be happy with the building after upgrading a few times and those higher level people could do more of the LTQ. Maybe the LE buildings could even accellerate faster in price and stats than the normal buildings so that Gree(d) would benefit from the really high level people still having to spend 1 billion+ cash on the highest levels.

Tito89
07-06-2013, 07:46 AM

Any lightbulbs at gree hq yet?

DanL
07-08-2013, 05:54 PM
I kinda wish that the LE buildings would start out cheaper as well. I have a pretty good IPH at 3.75 million but I don't usually make it all that far on the LE building LTQs because the extra levels start getting pretty expensive pretty darn fast. I wonder if the answer isn't to make the LE buildings cheaper for the first level (and a comparatively low IPH as well), and then the building gets progressively better the higher upgrade the buildings. I probably could have gone higher than I did on a couple of the LE building LTQs, but I would have had to reduce my faction donations more than I wanted. The low initial investment price would be good for lower levels, but the higher levels would be happy with the building after upgrading a few times and those higher level people could do more of the LTQ. Maybe the LE buildings could even accellerate faster in price and stats than the normal buildings so that Gree(d) would benefit from the really high level people still having to spend 1 billion+ cash on the highest levels.

Sorry it took me a while to reply back to my own thread, but this is what I was thinking as well. I bought the current LE buildings, but I don't want to skimp the faction for the upgrades of this current one. If anything I think the next LE should be $20m if not lower all the way to $15m.

Paul Wall
07-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Thank you! Dam noobs asking for personal favors. Work for what you want!!!!!

Armand2REP
07-08-2013, 11:06 PM

The answer is to save for one that looks good and not spend all your cash on upgrading crappy ones. Be frugal for 2-3 months and see what you can get. You might just complete one in time.

360 Joules
07-09-2013, 12:25 PM
I'd love to see Gree put out a LE building that costs a billion dollars but only puts out a million every two days then see how many of us gets suckered into having to buy it just to tell others we did it. Count me in Gree.

keeskiller
07-09-2013, 12:51 PM
I'd love to see Gree put out a LE building that costs a billion dollars but only puts out a million every two days then see how many of us gets suckered into having to buy it just to tell others we did it. Count me in Gree.

hmm that would not be very efficient right?

Thief
07-09-2013, 12:56 PM

Hmm 1 Billion would be difficult to save up for...especially 2 of. As much as i love having all of my buildings i don't know if i would pull the trigger? Perhaps it offers a really good Unit with it?

Jman
07-09-2013, 05:18 PM
I LOVE this idea. Maybe it could be based off current IPH or level? Or both could be available to everyone?

Based of iph levels the playing field too much and makes people's hard work for naught, actually making it harder for people with high iphs because they wouldn't have to raid 10 mil (like the small guys), they would have to raid like 50 mil because there would be a bigger difference. Plus the more expensive ones give better money anyway. For the AC my iph was 300k and I was able to raid the 85 million I needed in 3.5 days. If you really want the building, you will be able to get it. Gree hasn't given many handouts and I definitely wouldn't expect one with the LE building.

Armand2REP
07-09-2013, 05:35 PM
Based of iph levels the playing field too much and makes people's hard work for naught, actually making it harder for people with high iphs because they wouldn't have to raid 10 mil (like the small guys), they would have to raid like 50 mil because there would be a bigger difference. Plus the more expensive ones give better money anyway. For the AC my iph was 300k and I was able to raid the 85 million I needed in 3.5 days. If you really want the building, you will be able to get it. Gree hasn't given many handouts and I definitely wouldn't expect one with the LE building.

You leveled up just for an LE building? :p

Ssne
07-09-2013, 06:20 PM
I think it's just fine the way it is. I have them all, and I did not necessarily have the income to get them, I raided like a madman, especially for the AC and AMR. It's gotten easier since then.

That said, I would love to see a LE building that has another purpose besides income. A defensive one that is similar to EMP cannon or a building that produces valor.

Jman
07-10-2013, 07:27 AM
You leveled up just for an LE building? :p
Yeah 3x, but it has been well worth it in the long run, as I am able to afford the newest LEs and upgrade them to level 4 w/o raiding, giving me many great stat units. :p

Armand2REP
07-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Yeah 3x, but it has been well worth it in the long run, as I am able to afford the newest LEs and upgrade them to level 4 w/o raiding, giving me many great stat units. :p

Yeah, but you can have done that with a little patience and no leveling. :p