PDA

View Full Version : Does Gree Respond?

Jwld
07-04-2013, 07:51 PM
After spending on gold I'm faced with losing my account. I lost my device and sent Gree a e mail. How long is their response time?. Is it possible to have my account transferred to my new device? I have already sent the appropriate email.

Lurker
07-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Takes time for the Support team to get to your ticket (1-2 weeks seem to be the norm now). Once they do get your ticket, resolution is fast. Just be patient.

After spending

on gold I'm faced with losing my account. I lost my device and sent Gree a e mail. How long is their response time?. Is it possible to have my account transferred to my new device? I have already sent the appropriate email.

Dipstik
07-04-2013, 07:55 PM
I must have missed the episode where brain took over the world...

Jwld
07-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Yep you missed a few

Jwld
07-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Takes time for the Support team to get to your ticket (1-2 weeks seem to be the norm now). Once they do get your ticket, resolution is fast. Just be patient. Thanks .. I'm a syndicate leader and was hoping for a quicker response

Mac Mama
07-04-2013, 11:17 PM
I sent a help request two weeks ago and never heard anything. Good luck.

Bigmike34
07-05-2013, 12:04 AM
I'm so fed up with GREE. Every other weeks my account vanishes. They have successfully linked my account with a good friends account and now when he transfers his game to a new device, mine vanishes. When GREE retrieved mine and loaded it back on my device, his vanishes. Like wtf! So frustrating. He just got a new phone and transferred his account and mines gone again. I keep telling GREE in major details what exactly happens and no response. Been 3 days my account been lost. Last time was a week and lost out on the building event and an LTQ that they never compensated me anything for. Can anyone help? GREE seems to not care no matter what I say. No response for days now. Its bogus. Spend hard earned money on the game and cant get any support. At least, SE should get immediate responses for account issues. Idk what to do. Ntm I'm getting robbed, attacked, losing progress, again missing the events. Something must change. Us customers need a better support system. Days with .I response to retrieve a lost account is unacceptable.

Jwld
07-05-2013, 01:13 AM
I'm so fed up with GREE. Every other weeks my account vanishes. They have successfully linked my account with a good friends account and now when he transfers his game to a new device, mine vanishes. When GREE retrieved mine and loaded it back on my device, his vanishes. Like wtf! So frustrating. He just got a new phone and transferred his account and mines gone again. I keep telling GREE in major details what exactly happens and no response. Been 3 days my account been lost. Last time was a week and lost out on the building event and an LTQ that they never compensated me anything for. Can anyone help? GREE seems to not care no matter what I say. No response for days now. Its bogus. Spend hard earned money on the game and cant get any support. At least, SE should get immediate responses for account issues. Idk what to do. Ntm I'm getting robbed, attacked, losing progress, again missing the events. Something must change. Us customers need a better support system. Days with .I response to retrieve a lost account is unacceptable.. I agree. It is disheartening

Bigmike34
07-05-2013, 03:22 AM
Yes, very disheartening. They wonder why they were/are nearly bankrupt. Customer service is where it all begins. I'm not even a huge spender like many I know, but if I spend any amount of money on a game, I expect a timely knowledgeable response from customer support. I sware I will not spend another dollar until my issues are completely solved to my satisfaction. Its already a huge waste of money, the least they can do is make sure accounts are properly maintained and if not, retrieve them immediately. It ain't like I'm inquiring about an event or a Cheater or something that can take time and not really affect game play but when your account just vanishes, its utterly frustrating. All your buildings get sucked dry, you miss all the events. Miss collections to pay for the build event, and on and on. Then, they don't wanna credit you anything. Its your system failure GREE, Hows bout compensating players who lose out due to the epic failure of your system software. Can't help but ***** about it because I'm up there in level and iph so if I miss a day or 3, I miss valuable items towards my stats. Plus, the vultures who camp your hood don't help lol. GREE, stop dropping the ball please. We need real customer support. Goodness, at least get back to us within 24hrs. That's plenty of time to respond. This weeks of waiting gotta go or they are gonna feel the revenue loss badly. I'm sure spenders feel the same and won't spend shyt if they don't get a response.

K-Dawg
07-05-2013, 03:39 AM
Thanks .. I'm a syndicate leader and was hoping for a quicker response

No offense, but it doesn't matter how much gold you spend, whether you're a leader, or if you kiss their behind 24/7. Gree takes none of this into account, you have to wait in line just like the 1,000 other people with the same misplaced sense of entitlement.

K-Dawg
07-05-2013, 03:51 AM
Yes, very disheartening. They wonder why they were/are nearly bankrupt. Customer service is where it all begins. I sware I will not spend another dollar until my issues are completely solved to my satisfaction. This weeks of waiting gotta go or they are gonna feel the revenue loss badly. I'm sure spenders feel the same and won't spend shyt if they don't get a response.

For starters GREE is not going bankrupt (VERY far from it) and Crime City is one of the top grossing apps in the entire world, so regardless of the rumors you're inclined to believe I assure you the company is doing just fine. You don't seem to understand the magnitude of tickets and complaints that they have to go through each day. By all means you're entitled to complaining but don't go off and think just because your foolish enough to spend money on it makes you a higher priority than anyone else. Gree doesn't care if you quit so if you're going to do it don't bother talking about it just do it.

kingofwale
07-05-2013, 06:39 AM
For starters GREE is not going bankrupt (VERY far from it) and Crime City is one of the top grossing apps in the entire world, so regardless of the rumors you're inclined to believe I assure you the company is doing just fine. You don't seem to understand the magnitude of tickets and complaints that they have to go through each day. By all means you're entitled to complaining but don't go off and think just because your foolish enough to spend money on it makes you a higher priority than anyone else. Gree doesn't care if you quit so if you're going to do it don't bother talking about it just do it.

Gree is not going into bankrupcy, but it's heading into that direction.

I would compare Gree to RIM, they once had a great product, but lack of innovation (in this case, horrible customer service), is bring the company steps closer to disaster.

A multibillion dollar company, how hard is it to hire a few more people to deal with customers concern????

K-Dawg
07-05-2013, 07:25 AM
All companies go up and down. Besides its a worldwide recession, you can't expect them to start handing out jobs like its the New Deal lol

bald zeemer
07-05-2013, 08:14 AM
Gree is not going into bankrupcy, but it's heading into that direction.

I would compare Gree to RIM, they once had a great product, but lack of innovation (in this case, horrible customer service), is bring the company steps closer to disaster.

A multibillion dollar company, how hard is it to hire a few more people to deal with customers concern????

Gree has problems, but CC/MW etc are holding up the failing parts of the business, they aren't the parts that are failing.

Jwld
07-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Hopefully they get to me this week

kuksluk
07-08-2013, 02:26 AM
I sent two tickets in (separate issues) about 10 days ago... Today I recieved a "reply" to one of them:

Your request (***) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I do apologize for your frustrations regarding our recent event. I am passing your feedback on this issue directly to our developers.

Regards,

I fail to see how this issue is either resolved or in progress of being solved...

Jwld
07-08-2013, 02:37 PM
I sent two tickets in (separate issues) about 10 days ago... Today I recieved a "reply" to one of them:

I fail to see how this issue is either resolved or in progress of being solved...

OMG I'm gonna die!!!!

Deadwater
07-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Gree has problems, but CC/MW etc are holding up the failing parts of the business, they aren't the parts that are failing.

You mean MW and KA. Seeing as they both rank higher in the App Store then CC for most profitable.

Either way, gree is all over the map with their support. I've gotten responses at 1am Saturday morning my time or 3pm Sunday afternoon my time and so on.

But regardless I don't have an issue with their time, I have twice had to wait for them to correct their mistake in regards to losing my account. In fact one day my account disappeared and restarted me, I sent in my tickets/pictures/mafia code etc.. The next day they switched it back to normal. I asked them what happened they wouldn't tell me. Later a random person comments on my wall letting me know he took care of my hood while he had it.

Strange events occur, and although it may see gree doesn't care their support staff do. They compensated me very well, explained the situation and life went on again.

These account issues will work out, but will always exist.

Tommy Two Toes
07-08-2013, 09:10 PM
I must have missed the episode where brain took over the world...
It aired right after the Looney Tunes, where the coyote ate the roadrunner.

the_brein
07-09-2013, 04:13 AM
You'd think that since Gree knows they have bad code, they compensate for not fixing it in some other way. The obvious way, with customer support, for some reason got the shaft. Bad code you're gonna have problems. They know the trade off. They have been seeing this first hand ever since they bought the game from Funzio. So how do they take care of their customers? By having a 24 hour sale during a player boycott! And we continue to fork over money. (Me included) its as much our fault.

The way i see it: first time your spouse hits you, you're the victim. The second time, you're an accomplice!

edit: ouch

Evil Mastermind
07-09-2013, 04:45 AM
No offense, but it doesn't matter how much gold you spend, whether you're a leader, or if you kiss their behind 24/7. Gree takes none of this into account, you have to wait in line just like the 1,000 other people with the same misplaced sense of entitlement.

No offense but you are not entirely correct. The amount of gold spent by an account can in fact get a ticket answered faster compared to others. Ever notice the little "status" number in the automatically generated info at bottom of a ticket. No need for specifics but lets just say that number has meaning.

Think of that little number like a "fast pass" at Disney world. Yes, you may still have to wait in line but you won't be waiting as long as those without it.

Butt Futter
07-09-2013, 04:54 AM
No offense but you are not entirely correct. The amount of gold spent by an account can in fact get a ticket answered faster compared to others. Ever notice the little "status" number in the automatically generated info at bottom of a ticket. No need for specifics but lets just say that number has meaning.

I think you're wrong. My status is the same when I was a free player as it is now that I'm a decent sized gold spender. I also have tickets that are 7 days old and still not assigned to anyone yet.

Evil Mastermind
07-09-2013, 04:57 AM
I think you're wrong. My status is the same when I was a free player as it is now that I'm a decent sized gold spender. I also have tickets that are 7 days old and still not assigned to anyone yet.

You can think whatever you want but I'm telling you thats the way it works. Maybe "decent" sized isn't large enough.

Since you are an Indian, why dont you compare your status number to your heaviest spender and see which number is higher.

Butt Futter
07-09-2013, 05:00 AM
I still think you're wrong. Theres a ton of guys in Indian Nation and FC that spend a ton and don't get their tickets answered. I think you're fishing for straws.

Evil Mastermind
07-09-2013, 05:04 AM
I still think you're wrong. Theres a ton of guys in Indian Nation and FC that spend a ton and don't get their tickets answered. I think you're fishing for straws.

It's not important whether or not you believe me. I KNOW that I am correct. Don't let my post count fool you.

Butt Futter
07-09-2013, 05:47 AM
I don't care about your post count. I never even mentioned. you might be right, but there are thousands that play this game and if the big spenders and moderate spenders are getting ignored, I don't see how your theory is correct.

I might be wrong, but it doesn't jive with reality in Indian Nation.

Evil Mastermind
07-09-2013, 06:18 AM
I don't care about your post count. I never even mentioned. you might be right, but there are thousands that play this game and if the big spenders and moderate spenders are getting ignored, I don't see how your theory is correct.

I might be wrong, but it doesn't jive with reality in Indian Nation.

Experiences differ.

Dipstik
07-09-2013, 06:34 AM
So how do they take care of their customers? By having a 24 hour sale during a player boycott!

It wasn't a boycott, remember?

the_brein
07-09-2013, 06:36 AM
It wasn't a boycott, remember?oh snap. We getting locked for saying the B word!!!

Butt Futter
07-09-2013, 06:43 AM
Just have Walsh photoshop your post to get rid of the "b" word.

Problem solved.

Dipstik
07-09-2013, 06:46 AM

Problem solved.

I lol'd.

#smug

FNCK
07-09-2013, 10:11 AM
Could someone please help me?
Totally off topic but,
I havd an iphone 5 which needed to get restored
When i restored it I downloaded the game again and wasnt able to load it
It keeps saying " connecting to servers" and doesnt continue
I tried everything but no luck, im not able to send a ticket cuz i cant get in the game
Can someone please help me or someone from gree please
My id is 135 147 060 name is : FNCK

Jwld
07-10-2013, 10:41 PM
FYI, Gree attempted to correct my situation yesterday. They sent me 3 emails saying it was corrected. Each time I had to reopen the ticket because it wasn't.
I spent $400 dollars on the last battle event. I waited my turn and believe it should be simple for a company this size to correct mine or any other players problem promptly regardless of money spent on the game.

Jwld
07-11-2013, 10:22 AM
Still nothing:(. This game is a terrible investment. Don't waste your money

in-game j
07-11-2013, 10:45 AM
All companies go up and down. Besides its a worldwide recession, you can't expect them to start handing out jobs like its the New Deal lol
Outsourcing aka India/China.

Jwld
07-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Yep. You guessed it. Still not fixed.

Dipstik
07-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Oh boy... Another bump thread!

Jwld
07-12-2013, 08:47 AM
Can you help!

Butt Futter
07-12-2013, 09:28 AM
This game has reached an all new low when someone asks Dippy for help.

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 10:16 AM

Problem solved.
its wa7sh#.
and no it is not a Photoshop.

FYI PHOTOSHOP is a software. if you want to blame me, its an EDIT.

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=Time for crime;864449]Dippy needs some help himself.[/QUOTE
+1 agreed.

Butt Futter
07-12-2013, 10:44 AM
its wa7sh#.
and no it is not a Photoshop.

FYI PHOTOSHOP is a software. if you want to blame me, its an EDIT.

Oh, so intruiging. Do tell more.

Dipstik
07-12-2013, 10:46 AM
Dippy needs some help himself.

Three posts, and theyre all about me. Keep stroking my ego like that and it might explode :)

Butt Futter
07-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Three posts, and theyre all about me. Keep stroking my ego like that and it might explode :)

Not in his face though....Oh it won't matter. Walsh will just photoshop that out.

Dipstik
07-12-2013, 11:22 AM
I wanted to started a thread on you but I guess I do not have the privileges.

You wouldn't be the first, and since those people usually end up banned eventually, I suspect it might not even be the first time you've done it :)

Have a pony.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4631238497011203&pid=15.1

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Oh, so intruiging. Do tell more.

your not worth it.

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Not in his face though....Oh it won't matter. Walsh will just photoshop that out.

man your a reta=d. seems like someone is jealous.

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Really, man? You censored the word retard?
^^^^^
retard
yes, some people find it offensive.

Dipstik
07-12-2013, 02:24 PM
"Offensive" has been defined downward quite a bit in recent years.

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 02:24 PM
I don't think it's offensive.
your not the only one on the forum and its people like you who ruin it.

Dipstik
07-12-2013, 02:25 PM
your not the only one on the forum

No, but apparently he is its king...

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Really, man? You censored the word retard?
if your trying to increase your posts just go to non topic and post there please.

Dipstik
07-12-2013, 02:27 PM
He has more posts than you can imagine :)

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 02:35 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5048281600/h6B1A3327/

u actually took the time to search up pictures.
*facepalm*

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 02:35 PM
He has more posts than you can imagine :)

18?
ummm. okay.

Deadwater
07-12-2013, 02:38 PM
"King of the forum" = previously banned forum member

wa7sh
You're thinking inside the box.

the outside is not funny

wa7sh
"King of the forum" = previously banned forum member
i wasn't born yesterday

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 02:42 PM
taking your time to reply. guessing your looking for a pic.

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 02:48 PM
http://t.qkme.me/3pobdj.jpg

http://www.troll.me/images/the-chuck-norris/i-beg-to-differ.jpg
not funny in anyway, just seriously lame .

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 02:52 PM
http://global3.memecdn.com/haters-gonna-hate_o_176974.jpg
what is wrong with you.

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Nothing. What's wrong with you?
nothing, whats wrong with you?

wa7sh
07-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Nothing, what's wrong with you?
Nothing, what's wrong with you?