PDA

View Full Version : Glitches or greetches?

Wai
07-04-2013, 05:25 PM
As a result of the latest 'Greetch' (Glitch) many are down to under 20 allies like me and down 500K like me or worse.

That WILL effect the following:

The PvP event - I cant find anyone over 45 battle points now after the latest ally 'greetch'

Boss event - I expect a dramatic effect now since I am down 500K

The WD Faction war - I will go from a good point scorer to the opposing player everyone dreams of hitting.

It reduces the total effect of boosts dramatically.

I wont be sitting down typing in almost 500 codes to get my allies back up (assuming all accept). Been there done that and not doing it again.

What else could be effected as a result the the latest Greetch?

Gen CheeBye
07-04-2013, 05:40 PM
I don't have the latest data update....means I don't have the LE building, no LE unit sets and now no PvP. Sent a ticket but no reply as usual. Sick and tired of this crap happening.

Wai
07-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Try deleting the app and re-installing CheeBye. That should work for you.

piercedtoy20
07-04-2013, 06:24 PM
What do you expect from greed the will fimd amway to try and make you spend money one way or another.

Gen CheeBye
07-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Thanks Wai. I will try reinstalling the app. Not hoping for a miracle, just want to get on with the game. Cheers mate.

Wai
07-04-2013, 07:17 PM
It should resolve it CheeBye.

ProCision
07-04-2013, 09:01 PM
As a result of the latest 'Greetch' (Glitch) many are down to under 20 allies like me and down 500K like me or worse.

That WILL effect the following:

The PvP event - I cant find anyone over 45 battle points now after the latest ally 'greetch'

Boss event - I expect a dramatic effect now since I am down 500K

The WD Faction war - I will go from a good point scorer to the opposing player everyone dreams of hitting.

It reduces the total effect of boosts dramatically.

I wont be sitting down typing in almost 500 codes to get my allies back up (assuming all accept). Been there done that and not doing it again.

What else could be effected as a result the the latest Greetch?

you can make new threads b!tching about it or you can do something about it. Start adding codes, not really that big of a deal.

Gennxxx
07-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Gree is a glitch

BigWooly
07-04-2013, 11:45 PM
@procision, or gree could stop f'ing around its customer base and act like a respectable company for a change. I for one don't care to waist my time correcting grees incompetence. These folks have legitimate concerns and complaints. People like you excusing grees bs and not holding their feet to the fire are the reason this crap continues.

jjm521
07-05-2013, 12:37 AM
Yeah it fuggin sucks! Didnt affect me personally (yet....but now im afraid to drop a few allies), but we just had 2 guys in our faction sell off their base because they just didnt feel like starting all over, and a third who is in the same boat. This **** is getting ridiculous. Bug after bug after bug.....everything they "fix" just messes up even more stuff up. I hope people arent dumb enough to start pouring their hard earned cash into that other cash cow war of nations. Pretty sad that people are putting thousands ( Thousands!) into a silly little game. That money could buy a ps3, a 360, ps4, xbox one, and dozens of games for each system. Think about that for a second. You want hundreds of hours of gameplay? Try Skyrim or something. The Last of Us is another good one. Both games will cost you less than a vault of gold and will give you many more hours of entertainment. Yes, ive reached that point. I really enjoyed this game for some time but all this incompetency has turned me off, especially now that im losing long time faction mates because of it :(

mickymacirl
07-05-2013, 12:53 AM
What is the big deal here guys, to solve issues with high allies Gree have removed allies? Why don't you add allies again? 40 or 50 gold with get your a sizable number, use tapjoy.

Acuratepaul
07-05-2013, 01:17 AM
Gree has to slow down the game. They keep piling more and more events. Juat slow down fix the current bugs don't release new content till the old content is fixed. I know my faction is also getting "burnt out" from playing this game. They just keep pouring more and more things to do on this game. It's beginning to be more of a chore then a game that is fun. We have what 4 events taking place at one time!? PvP, faction tournament, LTQ and LE building. Slow it down.

Wai
07-05-2013, 06:47 AM
Well if this is classed as a whine then so be it. Call it a whine like many other issues described by others here. I don't expect you to know all the issues on top of issues that I have experienced including losing the game over and over. Missing events that I had almost finished etc. This is just another issue on top of the rest.

A very long time ago I had about 2,500 allies. Why, because I had no idea a number over 999 would cause issues and secondly because it is far easier to push the 'accept all' button and 'get on with it,' than to delete the requests one by one.

To get to 500 allies initially I added all the codes. To achieve 500 allies that's adding somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000 codes. That takes a very long time because many will not accept requests now especially since WD started where the number of allies is more critical whereas before it wasn't.

Once WD started I removed my allies as far as I could one ally at a time which again took a painfully long time. Then the ally glitch happened and I could remove no more.

Then recently I was taken down to a little over 500 by having grunts removed. I have not had a real ally since WD started.

Then even more recently I was reduced from just over 500 down to less than 20 and 500K went with it.

If all I had to do was add 30, 40 or 50 allies I would have done as you suggest and just got on with adding. But to have to add more than 480, well that's actually adding somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000 codes. I'm 'well over' adding and deleting codes.

Will I spend my gold on something that was not of my doing?; no way. I have spent more than enough now and shouldn't be expected to.

I was well advanced in the PvP rewards and now the best I can find is 48 points because of the low allies. So that's now a waste of further time and the gold used. Remember I'm now in the mix with ppl that have an A&D of 1,000 to 5,000. The best I have found is 11,000. I am almost 200K still. The points in that situation are not very good I'm afraid.

The Boss event will be a waste of time due to the reduction in strength by more than 80%.

I was a heavy WD scorer but now will be the one that is heavily scored against so I become useless to a faction.

So if this is a whine, then so be it.

Gen CheeBye
07-05-2013, 06:53 AM
Damn it. I have reinstalled the app and still the same thing! As if nothing has changed. Wtf! If I can't get anymore event updates I will write to Google playstore for a full refund since day one I started this game.

I am missing out of every event and this is so frustrating when they don't even answer the tickets you've sent.

Wai
07-05-2013, 07:14 AM
That's really odd CheeBye, by re-installing, it should have downloaded the most up-to-date version. Do something that makes it communicate with the server like banking. I am iOS and have not heard of that issue not resolving by re-installing.

Sorry it didn't work out for you CheeBye. :-(