PDA

View Full Version : Too much

WinD-n-RaiN
07-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Their is just to damn much going on right now.... Limited building, FvF, the new outback tourney thing, scramble for the capital... PLEASE STOP

Bala82
07-04-2013, 12:34 PM
They want make money more events = more money

WinD-n-RaiN
07-04-2013, 12:44 PM
More events = less time and less money = angry family = divorce = more unhappy people

TWAG
07-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Don't participate in everything. Im only focusing on LE building and the normal mode of the LTQ. I'm not trying to level up fast so I'm holding back on all the attacking

Bobar
07-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Outback Commando Tournament is almost the same Thing as PvP/FvF so no big deal in my eyes

Duesouth
07-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Outback Commando Tournament is almost the same Thing as PvP/FvF so no big deal in my eyes
but the reward doesn't seem quite as good as some of the other events yet.......

Shawshank
07-04-2013, 02:39 PM
I agree. 3 events at a time is enough.

LagBolt
07-04-2013, 02:51 PM
I remember long before factions started you had a boss event for 5 or so days, you got a 4 day break with no events, then a box event, with another 5 day break after that.

No one makes you play them, i only take part in the LE building and the collect 10 events. No stress at my end

Gennxxx
07-04-2013, 02:59 PM
This is just another way for Gree to get you to buy gold and waste your money... Way to go gree!

Agent Orange
07-04-2013, 02:59 PM
They want make money more events = more money

Actually what this is telling me is that they have milked the cow dry. Now they need to keep their numbers at some level probably set by GreeD 'head' office but running only 1 event isn't doing it. So they tried 2 and that is still not doing it so now it's 3.

So my guess is they are making less money out of all three events then back when this game was stupid popular and the big spenders didn't care. Now I suspect things are going into the crapper big time and it will be a matter of time before we all just leave.

Sumiala
07-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Actually what this is telling me is that they have milked the cow dry. Now they need to keep their numbers at some level probably set by GreeD 'head' office but running only 1 event isn't doing it. So they tried 2 and that is still not doing it so now it's 3.

So my guess is they are making less money out of all three events then back when this game was stupid popular and the big spenders didn't care. Now I suspect things are going into the crapper big time and it will be a matter of time before we all just leave.

Somebody talking sense.
I will add to/amend your last statement.
Maybe not leave, but don't buy gold.
I managed so far. And I think there will be more and more like me.
Some people may get great satisfaction in buying their way to the top. And they are allowed.
I will be happy with sitting far behind that top.

Gennxxx
07-04-2013, 03:20 PM
They already had layoffs which equals not making enough money... So your right!

thunder
07-04-2013, 03:27 PM
The more events they have the better our stats will be. If u chose to sit out u will fall behind. The more people that fall behind the more people will leave or start playing for free.

Pro
07-04-2013, 03:33 PM
This is just another way for Gree to get you to buy gold and waste your money... Way to go gree!

This is overwhelming. This is a game not a life committement. Every time you turn around there's something else being tossed out. Yeah okay I won't play but I still suffer through it. The constant hits,raids on buildings interfer with my personal goals in the game.

CaptChaos
07-04-2013, 03:40 PM
More events = less time and less money = angry family = divorce = more unhappy people

What is so hard to understand that Gree doesn't care about your time, your family, your happiness or your feelings. They only care about one thing: Your money. No one is forcing you to play this game. They aren't stupid....as long as there is demand they will keep milking us for all we are worth. Our demand for this game is the fuel that drives the engine that makes Gree rich. But you have the keys. Every time you log in you are firing up that engine. You have all the control. Play the game or quit.

BigD@wg
07-04-2013, 05:33 PM
I agree. 3 events at a time is enough.

Then just wait until tomorrow when the case event starts to make it 4 running simultaneously. Lol

her122
07-04-2013, 05:35 PM
I made the decision that this is my last LTE event, unless there is a boost unit. It's just too much. I'll stick with the crates and boss events.

piercedtoy20
07-04-2013, 06:37 PM
And with them screwing with everyones allies just makes it worse if you did want to do all of them. You cant because the points suck at the low allies. And if you dont get them back up before the boss event you can forget it with the higher level players over a hundred you dont have the attack power to do any damage to the boss. So its greeds way of trying to get you to spend more gold so you get your allies back up quicker then the will claim you have inflated allies and delete them again, to make you spend more gold.

Kiko Matsing
07-04-2013, 10:09 PM
They are forcing lower level players to level up fast

DanL
07-04-2013, 10:46 PM

Well I would think the free to play people would stay while the serious money spenders would quit.

Gambit12
07-04-2013, 10:53 PM
This is what I said on the other thread & might as well copy & paste it here...

Free doesn't exist in MW anymore when you reach Lv 100 & up. You can only fight a free player vs free player & you have a chance to win. If you see someone in gold army, Its better to run away or don't bother touching them cause they are unbreakable & unbeatable. MW game has a non-stop event & you have to spend money to increase your stats & compete with others. This is too much for your time & money. I might call it someday too when the time comes...

WI(AusNz)
07-05-2013, 06:22 AM
Loving all gear events. Can't get enough. More more more!

whiskeybravo
07-05-2013, 06:45 AM
The overlapping events has caused me to semi retire from the game. Now I sit pool side in the infirmary(VFF retirement faction) and collect every now and then. I decided I was t going to let an iPhone game dictate how I spend every weekends anymore.

dawson
07-05-2013, 08:50 AM
As a free player. I think all the events have really helped. The units are great.

SGT Rud
07-05-2013, 09:09 AM
I like it, cause every time I start the app, there is something going on. Use your brain, you can play in 3 events by doing one thing, using stamina. You want the LE building, find a guy paying money. You want the BP, find a guy paying money that is paying good BP, there are 3 events right there. How long does it actually take you to burn your energy, less than a minute, how long to replenish, 2 hrs? how long to replenish stamina, 2 hrs?Log on and play every 2 hrs for 3 minutes of your time.

Oh the crate event is going to happen, oh my. Try to open a crate, then what, wait one hour? How long does it take to press the button to try and open a crate, .03 sec? Wasting your time. LOL

Choose what you want to do. All of it, part of it, none of it.

Bad News
07-06-2013, 12:04 PM
I like it, cause every time I start the app, there is something going on. Use your brain, you can play in 3 events by doing one thing, using stamina. You want the LE building, find a guy paying money. You want the BP, find a guy paying money that is paying good BP, there are 3 events right there. How long does it actually take you to burn your energy, less than a minute, how long to replenish, 2 hrs? how long to replenish stamina, 2 hrs?Log on and play every 2 hrs for 3 minutes of your time.

Oh the crate event is going to happen, oh my. Try to open a crate, then what, wait one hour? How long does it take to press the button to try and open a crate, .03 sec? Wasting your time. LOL

Choose what you want to do. All of it, part of it, none of it.

Agree entirely...as the game changes, you have to make strategy adjustments as well. Pick the events you enjoy and remember its a game!