PDA

View Full Version : "Reject all" button?

Michael1989
07-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Seeing that since youve decided we cant have anymore than 500 allies ( kinda annoyed as i spent gold getting my count ally count up), when you release another update can you install a reject all button when people want to be allies with you instead of having to click reject on each member and then press the are you sure button. I have just accepted 7 new requests and my ally count didnt change (stayed at 500). This cant be too hard as we already have an accept all button.

Many thanks.

piercedtoy20
07-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Yea but then they cant come back and claim you have inflated allies and delete them all again

CJ D
07-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Why on God's green earth would you spend gold to get your ally count above 500???

Mcdoc
07-05-2013, 01:58 AM
Why on God's green earth would you spend gold to get your ally count above 500???I was wondering the same thing. Kinda like trying to milk a dead cow ? There really is nothing to gain.

PITA4PRES
07-05-2013, 07:37 AM
I think the reason some people go way over 500 allies is because they think it makes them look a lot stronger than they actually are and will make people think twice before attacking them. A lot of people don't know how allies really work, at least not initially and what they actually do for you. I know some people mistakenly believe they get to take their allies troops into battles with them giving them a better chance when raiding and attacking, so they try to get as many HLP as they can. By the time people find out how it actually works they may be way over the cap and are just too lazy to delete them. If you are adding people who send you requests that is one thing, but to spend gold once you reach your cap is stupid and a waste of perfectly good gold.

Michael1989
07-05-2013, 09:33 AM
I too think that having a really high allie number decreases your chances of being attacked during WD events, i know that when im finding some to target theres no way i hitting a player who i see has 3000 allies, i know this is a pointless number to have but still, this is one reason as to why i tryed to get so many. Looking back now your all right about it being a waste of gold but that was back when i first started playing the game and didnt understand the whole magic 500 figure.

Tadlock
07-05-2013, 09:39 AM
I too think that having a really high allie number decreases your chances of being attacked during WD events, i know that when im finding some to target theres no way i hitting a player who i see has 3000 allies, i know this is a pointless number to have but still, this is one reason as to why i tryed to get so many. Looking back now your all right about it being a waste of gold but that was back when i first started playing the game and didnt understand the whole magic 500 figure. I actually do the opposite of this, when I see a player with a really high Allie count I figure they are just trying to look stronger than they are. I will always hit the players with higher Allie numbers first.