PDA

View Full Version : Bump thread gone?

Dipstik
07-04-2013, 11:33 AM
Since admins usually just lock threads, especially ones with no offensive content, it looks like Rosco got bored of tilting at windmills and deleted his thread. Everyone who picked the "under" can collect their itunes gift cards :)

Roscoe782
07-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Syndicate leader deleted it. Wasn't my thread to begin with. Names were similar though. We got a response so no need for it.

Date: July 3, 2013, 3:47:52 PM EDT
To:
Subject: [GREE International Inc.] Re: Crime City Issue Report (ticket #682325)
Reply-To: GREE International Inc <en-support@gree.net>

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##
Your request (#Crime City Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

Hello

Thank you for contacting Gree Support.

I can certainly understand how upsetting it can be to deal with such issues.

While I am unable to compensate with money, gold or units for this issue, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update. Please be assured that our developers are currently working on these issues to resolve at the earliest.

It is with genuine regret to know that I was unable to address your concern to your expectation despite my honest intentions to remedy to the best of my capabilities. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,

GREE Support

I deleted all names. We got a reply, finally, bug/error realized and sent down the line, and got an apology. Not what we hoped for at the beginning of all this, but at least we weren't ignored in the end.

Have a happy 4th of July and get out! It's a great day! Later.

Deadwater
07-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Since admins usually just lock threads, especially ones with no offensive content, it looks like Rosco got bored of tilting at windmills and deleted his thread. Everyone who picked the "under" can collect their itunes gift cards :)

So you make a thread to just troll? Not the first time

Troll = ugly human being, hence the term troll

Dipstik
07-04-2013, 12:59 PM
Actually, that's not what the word means. It's actually a fishing term. Think about the metaphor and ask who's being insulted by it :)

Deadwater
07-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Actually, that's not what the word means. It's actually a fishing term. Think about the metaphor and ask who's being insulted by it :)

Or in lighten me troll master?

Btw I knew you'd post this comment, your troll instincts are strong.

Dipstik
07-04-2013, 01:05 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28fishing%29

K-Dawg
07-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Or in lighten me troll master?

I'll "enlighten" you on your atrocious spelling, free of charge!

Piece of advice: when you try to enter a battle of wits with another gentlemen, at least try to use proper spelling, grammar, and diction to at least give the illusion that you're on par with sed person.

Tommy Two Toes
07-04-2013, 02:46 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28fishing%29

I'll see your definition, and raise you:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Dipstik
07-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Yes, I'm well aware that the term means something on the internet too. I'm just pointing out the origin of the term... we don't call someone a "troll" because they're "an ugly human being." (This isn't even accurate in a mythological sense, but whatever...)

Antheus
07-04-2013, 05:01 PM

Piece of advice: when you try to enter a battle of wits with another gentlemen, at least try to use proper spelling, grammar, and diction to at least give the illusion that you're on par with sed person.

....you are worse.....at least DW is "innocent".....🐓

Deadwater
07-04-2013, 05:04 PM

Once again auto correct does the work...besides who listens to a guy that buys an account with 100k att? Not I.

Isn't it against gree rules to buy another account? I doubt the kid that owned "kdawg" would give it to you for free. Perhaps we need to report you.

K-Dawg
07-04-2013, 06:40 PM
....you are worse.....at least DW is "innocent".....🐓

As opposed to my being guilty of??

K-Dawg
07-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Once again auto correct does the work...besides who listens to a guy that buys an account with 100k att? Not I.

Isn't it against gree rules to buy another account? I doubt the kid that owned "kdawg" would give it to you for free. Perhaps we need to report you.

Ok so then that means you need to proofread your posts to avoid sounding ignorant or just spell the word properly the first time so your phone won't have to correct your illiterate behind so much. :)

You seemed to be confused so ill *enlighten* you. I didn't pay for any accounts ever (that's against ToS), you know zilch about me or any of my accounts, and K-Dawg is much much much stronger than 100k so I suggest you get you check yourself before you wreck yourself. ;)

Deadwater
07-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Ok so then that means you need to proofread your posts to avoid sounding ignorant or just spell the word properly the first time so your phone won't have to correct your illiterate behind so much. :)

You seemed to be confused so ill *enlighten* you. I didn't pay for any accounts ever (that's against ToS), you know zilch about me or any of my accounts, and K-Dawg is much much much stronger than 100k so I suggest you get you check yourself before you wreck yourself. ;)

I did check out your stats, and hit you a few times in battle. But seeing as in battle your def was only 170k your att wouldn't be higher then that. And you have had the account for a couple battles meaning you had it around the 100k att.

So although I know nothing of you, I know the account.

Deadwater
07-04-2013, 07:07 PM
As opposed to my being guilty of??

just being an equal to your syndicate bud dipstick.

K-Dawg
07-04-2013, 07:13 PM
I did check out your stats, and hit you a few times in battle. But seeing as in battle your def was only 170k your att wouldn't be higher then that. And you have had the account for a couple battles meaning you had it around the 100k att.

You're mistaken sir, K-Dawg has +250k stats. Like I said you should check your info before making yourself look silly. :p

Dipstik
07-04-2013, 07:31 PM
just being an equal to your syndicate bud dipstick.

He wishes.

#smug

K-Dawg
07-04-2013, 07:46 PM
He wishes.

#smug

*SHE* wishes. And yes...yes I do :)

Dipstik
07-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Rule 30. No exceptions.

K-Dawg
07-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Rule 30. No exceptions.

Fiddle sticks! :p

Feng1234
07-04-2013, 11:53 PM
You are all trolls. Damn trolls.

mikkobaby
07-05-2013, 04:01 AM
And the ironic thing is, why isn't this thread lock yet??

scott(ST6)
07-05-2013, 07:09 AM
lets get back to the topic at hand, I hand the under want my gift card