PDA

View Full Version : A rare opportunity to join an ever present in the top 100. GOLD NOT REQUIRED

Bigdoguk
07-04-2013, 10:10 AM
http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/18/07/14/00/bafsig11.jpg

Honours:

Brazil75th
Greenland79thEgypt49th
[tr]China59th
Ireland73rd
Columbia36th
Madagascar79thPoland83rd

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers. For he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile. This day shall gentle his condition. And gentlemen in England now abed shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

Summary
We are looking for good people willing to play for the team and play for fun. If you're fed up of having to purchase a fixed amount of gold each BfC but still want to be competitive without that pressure then look no further. Please read below to see how we can help you fulfill your MW ambition.

Detail

With the BfC event just finishing why are the BAF recruiting so soon?
Simple. Each war everyone gets stronger. If we are to maintain our Top 100 status we have to get stronger. That's why we need you.

We only recruit once after each BfC event. We have a high retention of members because they are all committed, dedicated and active.

What are the BAF after?
We want leaders, people who want to step up and share the responsibilities of a successful faction. We want daily active player with 250k plus stats. No specific time zone is required, all are welcome. All our members step up to the plate when required and carry out duties as required. No-one shirks their responsibility. We fight together and we win together. If you have stats above 180k we may consider your application IF your level is around the 100 mark.

Why such high stats?
We get matched against factions that contain members of equal or higher stats. To earn points you need to be able to win PvPs. We want you to win as that helps us to win.

Do I need to be a gold spender?
No, in fact a big fat no. We do have members who spend gold, some more than others, some that don't. We don't care and we want you not to care. This is a game for fun and we want you to play it for fun and to do that we don't think its fair to pressure you into spending your hard earned cash if you don't want to.

What support do I get?
We have a very active community which include big stat experienced players. We have evolved to our own forum where we discuss everything that concerns the faction, from hints and tips to Battle for Country (BfC) guides and strategy. This section is only available to faction members.

We analyse and assess the results of each BfC so we can learn to adapt our strategy for the next BfC. A faction members voice is always heard as we are a democracy not a dictatorship.

Faction Leadership
We are very lucky to have a fair and just leader. He remains objective at all times and can be ruthless when needed.
His strong leadership is why we have retained a very good team, why we have been highly organised and achieved great results without having to be reliant on gold.

Application process
We are a tight-knit team and we select members not just on their statistics but also on their personality. We ask players who are interested in joining our faction to apply via our own forum. The recruitment window is open for one week.

During this week members of the faction may ask you questions to get to know you. The faction will then take a vote on who to recruit with successful applicants being asked to join over the weekend.

The recruitment window is open now from 01st July 2013 until 2200hrs UTC 06th July 2013. Invites will be sent over the weekend 07th/08th July 2013.

Ok I'm interested but I'd like to know more
If you look at my signature you can see our faction bonuses. If you follow this link http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications you'll find our forum that provides more information about our faction, membership and our application process.

I hope to see you there. Thank you for considering BAF.

Warning:
We do not accept players who hack this game in any shape or form. If you are a hacker we do not want to hear from you. Please find an alternative faction to ruin. If we discover evidence of your hacking you will be reported and immediately retired from the faction.

http://i72.servimg.com/u/f72/18/07/14/00/bafsig11.jpg (http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications)

Infantry Attack/Defence: +15%/+30% - Ground Attack/Defence: +10%/+25%
Air Attack/Defence: +10%/+20% - Sea Attack/Defence: +5%/+15% - Building Defence: +30%
Building Output: +20% - Guild Member Increase: +32 - Health Regen: +26%
Faction code:279252398

ONLY 3 PLACES AVAILABLE!: Be all that you can be - visit http://brits.forumotion.co.uk/t34-applications

Bigdoguk
07-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Decisions on successful candidates will be made by Sunday. Please get your application in ASAP to be considered. Thanks to all those that have applied via pm to me and to those who went directly to our application page on our forum. Good luck to you all.

Bigdoguk
07-04-2013, 11:43 PM
We have 2 spots left. Please messaging me ASAP.

Bigdoguk
07-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Not long until the window closes for new applicants.

simpleman
07-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Good ad there buddy :) an opportunity to be part of something fantastico!

Bigdoguk
07-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Last chance saloon everyone. Only 1 spot remaining now.

Bigdoguk
07-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Bumping to the top

simpleman
07-05-2013, 11:06 PM
Times running out. Not only do we have a great team and great fun but we can grate cheese, bake cheese and will consider training people to make cheese. If you don't like cheese then that's not a problem neither do I. How does this message help with recruitment? erm not sure but it does bump the thread without having to be so obviously bumping the thread. mmm but now I've said that, its blatantly obvious this is just a thread bumping message. Oh well. Bump.

....oh and don't forget to apply!

Bigdoguk
07-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Your soo cheesy simps !

simpleman
07-06-2013, 11:33 AM
The sands of time are running low.........

Come aboard the top 100 train.

Bigdoguk
07-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Last 12 hours..... But we have another opening as a member has sd all his buildings, donated the proceeds and deleted the game.

Sneek in now before its too late.

Bigdoguk
07-07-2013, 12:56 AM
Last 8 hours. Please apply now. It's not too late.

Bigdoguk
07-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Time is running out but we do have a space available. Top 75 in pvp ATM, your cance to get a better unit to !