PDA

View Full Version : New iOS Transfer Issues?

K-Dawg
07-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Hello, I was wondering if any iOS users have recently tried transferring their profile since the second to last update via iTunes and/or iCloud. Whether it be a success or fail, I'm curious to see how others are fairing with this new policy. I personally have experienced utter failure (three times).

asterisks
07-04-2013, 01:26 AM
I just had a new Iphone5 last week and I had tried several times to no avail.

I had submitted an email to GREE support to transfer my game and they had replied that it was completed - all i had to do was open the game in my new phone. But nothing changed, I am still seeing the new character at level 1.

Ben Weston
07-05-2013, 09:13 AM
got anew iphone 5 last week, game doesn't even load. sent in a ticket a week ago and it isn't even assigned yet.

K-Dawg
07-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Received a new ipad 2 days ago, to no ones suprise crime city can't even open.

sweatpants
07-05-2013, 09:38 AM
It doesn't work. iPad iPhone 5 and iPod and nothing transfers.

War of nations transfers no problem!

Koonxin
07-07-2013, 03:30 AM
Got myself a new iPad mini 3G, sent in numerous tickets since more than 2 weeks ago but still unable to load game onto new iOS device.

Got a lame response which does not work for me; Thank you for contacting Support. If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

Gonna be big **** storm coming when more gold spenders upgrade to new iOS devices and Gree still wondering how to resolve transfer of accounts to new devices.

Ragmondino
07-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Just got my game transferred from my iPad to my iPhone.
Thanks CE great support guy.

sweatpants
07-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Just got my game transferred from my iPad to my iPhone.
Thanks CE great support guy.

And how long did that take? I'm coming up on a month..

Ragmondino
07-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Took over a month. One idiot actually completely wiped my game away. You need the right member of support to get the transfer done.

tiiu
07-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Funny... I cant even access crime city since i did the last ios update to 6.1.3 stuck at connecting to server screen =/ They really need to test their game with the new OS's. Its driving my insane-- I had to restart my game sadly, but it is my time killer while on the bus, theres only so much of temple run i can handle, cant wait for it to be fixed (crime city)

Chosen Pessimist
07-08-2013, 04:40 AM
I use 3 devices to transfer my 2 accounts around....or used to... No idea how to transfer via cloud but if it does a full data wipe on my "transitional" device that's not gonna work. I guess since Gree hasn't responded to my tickets in over 3 weeks my camper won't ever complete another free 1-10 crate event ={

Bianc
07-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Got my game transferred to new iPhone 5. Quick, fast, painless.
After reading the feedback I was ready to wait a week, a month, whatever. And keep playing CC on my old iPhone via wi-fi. But within less than a day, I tried opening it, and got all these messages poping up about events and stuff. The game was transferred, working flawlessly.

Gree??? that was really Gree? I must have been lucky, I got superb customer service!
Thanks Gree, make it happen to all the other transfers now :)
:rolleyes:

Ben Weston
07-08-2013, 12:20 PM
good luck to ya, the game doesn't even load on my new iphone 5 so god knows how long i'm gonna be dragging two phones around :(

Koonxin
07-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Still waiting for GREE D to respond with solution for game transfer to new iOS device.. up till now still unable to log in with new iPad mini 3G..

"Unrecognized server response"

wtf GREE D? How long more? New battle coming up..! How many more to miss?

Koonxin
07-10-2013, 09:33 AM
Got my game transferred to new iPhone 5. Quick, fast, painless.
After reading the feedback I was ready to wait a week, a month, whatever. And keep playing CC on my old iPhone via wi-fi. But within less than a day, I tried opening it, and got all these messages poping up about events and stuff. The game was transferred, working flawlessly.

Gree??? that was really Gree? I must have been lucky, I got superb customer service!
Thanks Gree, make it happen to all the other transfers now :)
:rolleyes:

Hi Bianc,

Pls advise what details was provided in your ticket to Gree for the transfer?
They did not ask for my new device UDID, did you provide it? Am trying to resolve this quickly before battle start..
Thanks bro..