PDA

View Full Version : missing allies

piercedtoy20
07-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Who here has read gree excuse for deleting there allies . It seems tocme that gree installs the bugs in there own game so they can claim there fixing it yet all the time making long time players as myself get more and more fustrated at them because it messes with what took hour days and weeks of adding numbers to get our allies count up. Just to have them come back and take all our allies which in turn lower our stats which also took us forever to get up where they were nice.

Ally number 911-197-472

Lamentor
07-03-2013, 06:53 PM
The game has always only counted 500 allies. Anything above was always excess. You got no stat boosts for any ally above 500. If anything, this balances the playing ground a bit. Previously, most of the mid-high stat people were between 500-509 or so allies, now everyone's at 500 allies so we can't refresh to gain any advantage. Now attacking has become FAIR. This is how it should be, imo.

piercedtoy20
07-03-2013, 07:21 PM
The game has always only counted 500 allies. Anything above was always excess. You got no stat boosts for any ally above 500. If anything, this balances the playing ground a bit. Previously, most of the mid-high stat people were between 500-509 or so allies, now everyone's at 500 allies so we can't refresh to gain any advantage. Now attacking has become FAIR. This is how it should be, imo. yes 500 was max you couldntak into battle not max you could have I know his but how do you go from having 500 allies to 52 if gree did not delete them with their bugs fix answer you couldnt now they just want to make excuses to denie that they deleted people allies claiming they was inflated. I have 2 different players and this only affected my oldest player I still have the same number of allies in my other player as i did this morning before the gree lets make our long time players go back and add all there allies again.

piercedtoy20
07-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Question I want answered is if I go back and add all them allies again how long before gree decides to delete all my time and effort in re adding allies to get back to 500 where I was this morning . Am I mad yes I am I took me a long time to addnall them numbers in. And the longer it takes to get my allies back where I had them the madder I get with gree.

CJ D
07-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Lol. VIP bro. Yes. It costs gold. Yes. Do you not see the correlation?

piercedtoy20
07-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Yea I do. They need to change the name of there company to greed not gree. Oh wait thatsbwhy they deleted the d they didnt want people to realize how greedy they are