PDA

View Full Version : [Danger] Eurus Terror of the East - July 3rd - July 10th

Pages : [1] 2

The Wise One
07-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Eurus Terror of the East to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Eurus Terror of the East will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/giiforums/4b12d415-4abf-465c-a9cb-14e002166ebd_zps7588cf4c.jpg?t=1372897432

The Wise One
07-03-2013, 05:24 PM
By far the best looking Epic Boss and Armor set.

busteroaf
07-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Does look pretty slick. Curious to see what the next 3 will look like.

tonedge
07-03-2013, 05:28 PM
ah man you have to craft the + armours for BKal, i will never be able to do that :'(

fongchowpay
07-03-2013, 05:30 PM
By far the best looking Epic Boss and Armor set.

the nemesis armor for this week is WAY more amazing than the boss armor!

tonedge
07-03-2013, 05:30 PM
the armor is amazing looking and it has great stats but go + or go home *sigh*

Bma85
07-03-2013, 05:31 PM
the nemesis armor for this week is WAY more amazing than the boss armor!
And WAY underpowered compared to the new boss stats. :'(

Aradan
07-03-2013, 05:32 PM
i believe that each week the dragon is going to get a bit stronger to the point of the last 1 being stupidly hard, possibly 2x harder then jian. but thats just my prediction cause i doubt they would release + version bkal to players so easily(yes i say easily cause when i was level 80 i was able to reach level 43 jian) unless they planned on releasing a 3rd kaleidoscope armor, or something similar that is even stronger

D3athShade
pffff i never got to 43 before... I don't even have a maxed lvl 70 armor...

busteroaf
They're both pretty nice, to look at.

Dexavus
07-03-2013, 05:34 PM
Waiting to see the difficulty jump at 15, this will be fun

Darclad
Its almost worth crafting this armor even if I dont get + version just because it looks so awesome! Really nice work on armor and boss.

tonedge
i believe that each week the dragon is going to get a bit stronger to the point of the last 1 being stupidly hard, possibly 2x harder then jian. but thats just my prediction cause i doubt they would release + version bkal to players so easily(yes i say easily cause when i was level 80 i was able to reach level 43 jian) unless they planned on releasing a 3rd kaleidoscope armor, or something similar that is even stronger

i dont think they will as it's already incredibly hard to get a + armor and if that it increased every week then it will be nigh on impossible without mad spending. The pattern of these epic bosses are different to jians as the attack of these increases much faster than jians, making it very hard and the nemesis nearly useless in later stages.

BileJAR
07-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Already at 10, just with one Knight. :D

I'm excited. I can reach 43 usually, just depends if I have the determination to get the +.
I think I can do this!

Roark
07-03-2013, 05:36 PM
bkal+ readily available?

they finally fixed Fusion!

sramedeouf
07-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Hi ,

I have seen whene we collect 4 armor of dragon we CAN get the kaléidoscopique armor but how to have 4 armor of dragons?

Aradan
07-03-2013, 05:39 PM
i dont think they will as it's already incredibly hard to get a + armor and if that it increased every week then it will be nigh on impossible without mad spending. The pattern of these epic bosses are different to jians as the attack of these increases much faster than jians, making it very hard and the nemesis nearly useless in later stages.

the increase of stats is more rapid, but its only attack not defense, making it still very easily killable. i was easily able to beat the last boss with 5 knights, so while if each boss stays the same each week it will be fine on android, but for iOS the game will get flooded with bkals

overcire
07-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Did you beat lvl 43 the wanderers, roark? I did not. But I had a pretty awesome weekend instead so no complaints. Hopefully roc armour can carry me this week. Come on friends with nemesis armour :-)

edited once i read it from a computer. phone cire is dumber than desktop cire. that should be my signature. . .

BileJAR
07-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Hi ,

I have seen whene we collect 4 armor of dragon we CAN get the kaléidoscopique armor but how to have 4 armor of dragons?

From what I've seen/read so far, each week the boss drops materials to craft one armor of the four armor sets needed to get Blue Kal. So the event is 4 weeks.

Aradan
07-03-2013, 05:42 PM
you can add me cire if you want, got nemesis maxed already.

Unresolved
At what boss level will you have 92 epic materials? I'm fairly certain I can get 40+ gems per week from free offers, probably more if the past 2 weeks are any indication. I'd be willing to sacrifice 2-3 weeks of gems to get BK+ armor since I already have 7 Training Fields maxed out.

BileJAR

May I add, as well?
Level 95. :P

tonedge
07-03-2013, 05:43 PM
the increase of stats is more rapid, but its only attack not defense, making it still very easily killable. i was easily able to beat the last boss with 5 knights, so while if each boss stays the same each week it will be fine on android, but for iOS the game will get flooded with bkals

hm i see what you mean but still, it's not easily killable, i only have the big 4, monstrous garb+ and stormrage+ all maxed on my knights so im not sure if it's just my armour but i still find it hard, i can only get to around 28 aha :')

Roark
07-03-2013, 05:44 PM
Did you lol 43 the wanderers, roark? I did not. But I had a pretty awesome weekend instead so no complaints. Hopefully roc armour can carry me this week. Come on friends with nemesis armour :-)

I did unfortunately, lol

I also had a good weekend, it's nice to do Epic boss just every 4-5 hours

edit: and I don't bother with Nemesis anymore

fongchowpay
07-03-2013, 05:45 PM
they really need to fix nemesis armor. jians Nemesis was amazing as it was the best gree ever released but i have stopped buying gems to get it because it is almost utterly useless in later rounds.

D3athShade
07-03-2013, 05:47 PM
only got the big four but i'm going to craft the normal armour just because of the look. It looks awesome!

If any high lvl players are willing to add me id be really happy :3 i'm lvl 78 atm IGN D3athShade

overcire
07-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Nemesis was doing 10% more dmg than jian, more if you needed to gem a few hits to secure the win. And this week's typical 4* is turtle aegis, way less stats then jian. I haven't crunched the numbers yet, but this might be a good month for nemesis armor.

Ceius
07-03-2013, 05:50 PM
the stats fot this boss are the same as before the jian or i'm wrong?

JovialJewels
07-03-2013, 05:50 PM

Would you mind if I add you as well? Level 101.

I have cookies, just saying :P

Sabre
07-03-2013, 05:54 PM
This new armour looks awesome but don't think I can get the + version. If I got all the dragon armours, will I be able to craft the BK but not plus version?

dd_knights
07-03-2013, 05:56 PM

Aradan, you beat the last epic boss at level 43 with 5 knights? I realize you have Aegis of the Dragon and Black Kal already, so that's pretty incredible as it stands knowing what the drop rates are, but how in the world did you beat level 43 with 5 knights?

Anyhow, in order to beat level 43, you needed to complete about a million in damage and from the looks of it, only myself and No Name did it on Android legitimately (I'm not counting the 4 above us that cheated and stole the rewards).

In total, I did 1.15 Mill in damage, but about 100K of that were failed attempts that I chose not to complete with a second round (i.e. I just let the boss reset and tried again in 4 hours). Anyhow, I completed level 44, but that was with max Jian+, max Jackelope+, max HH+, and 2 friends with max Jian+. I then had to revisit with max Jian+ and another friend with max Jian+ to finish the job... and to be honest, I got lucky... it came down to the last hit.

I'm not too worried about the Android system, because even if we don't hit level 43, we get a free non-plus version to kick it off as long as we hit top 25 (which should be doable as long as we only get about 5-10 cheaters in total... any more than that and it may get tough).

Aradan
anyone can add me, but i only actively play on android not iOS so i just have all the story armors on iOS.

my android code is WBB-BMD-RFN, but pm if you do add with your name otherwise i just press ignore.

tonedge
This new armour looks awesome but don't think I can get the + version. If I got all the dragon armours, will I be able to craft the BK but not plus version?

i'm not sure but it's highly likely that you will not and you will only get the cape (N)

Aradan
07-03-2013, 06:06 PM
Aradan, you beat the last epic boss at level 43 with 5 knights? I realize you have Aegis of the Dragon and Black Kal already, so that's pretty incredible as it stands knowing what the drop rates are, but how in the world did you beat level 43 with 5 knights?

Anyhow, in order to beat level 43, you needed to complete about a million in damage and from the looks of it, only myself and No Name did it on Android legitimately (I'm not counting the 4 above us that cheated and stole the rewards).

In total, I did 1.15 Mill in damage, but about 100K of that were failed attempts that I chose not to complete with a second round (i.e. I just let the boss reset and tried again in 4 hours). Anyhow, I completed level 44, but that was with max Jian+, max Jackelope+, max HH+, and 2 friends with max Jian+. I then had to revisit with max Jian+ and another friend with max Jian+ to finish the job... and to be honest, I got lucky... it came down to the last hit.

I'm not too worried about the Android system, because even if we don't hit level 43, we get a free non-plus version to kick it off as long as we hit top 25 (which should be doable as long as we only get about 5-10 cheaters in total... any more than that and it may get tough).

I did i giant push in the last hour, i had bought 50 energy. I originally just wanted to get in top 25 so i could get the + no matter what, but decided to go for 2 of them lol. my team consisted of knight(jian +) main bkal, knight(jians +), then 2 friends lv100+ with jians +. idk your level but that can impact a lot too on dmg taken and recieved. Also it's sometimes good to buy special attacks

dd_knights
07-03-2013, 06:19 PM
I did i giant push in the last hour, i had bought 50 energy. I originally just wanted to get in top 25 so i could get the + no matter what, but decided to go for 2 of them lol. my team consisted of knight(jian +) main bkal, knight(jians +), then 2 friends lv100+ with jians +. idk your level but that can impact a lot too on dmg taken and recieved. Also it's sometimes good to buy special attacks

I'm level 108 (Punishment on Android) and I only used level 95-100 friends for epic boss help. I've never considered using gems for special attacks... hmm, I might have to consider that.

Anyhow, for us mere mortals, level 43 is going to be a challenge. I've managed to max out three 4* Legendary + armors and my friends list is pretty good (it includes you btw), but 43 is still a challenge and level 60 is just a pipe dream. Plus with all the cheaters, Android is getting silly... I really thought Gree was going to clean up the cheaters right before the end of the event... but nada! Bah!

The One Taste
07-03-2013, 06:20 PM
Damn!!!! Next week I wont be able to play... Damn, damn, damn

tonedge
07-03-2013, 06:23 PM
if anybody has the nemesis armor then please add me, i want that BK+ aha, thank you in advance :')

overcire
07-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Plus with all the cheaters, Android is getting silly... I really thought Gree was going to clean up the cheaters right before the end of the event... but nada! Bah!

I do miss being silver in the arena, but bronze isn't bad. And any obvious cheaters who mess with the epic bosses are short lived, gree is good at that. Thanks for your help on the bosses. used you everyday!

dd_knights
07-03-2013, 06:27 PM
I do miss being silver in the arena, but bronze isn't bad. And any obvious cheaters who mess with the epic bosses are short lived, gree is good at that. Thanks for your help on the bosses. used you everyday!

It's mutual... I use you everyday as well! Thanks Cire! :)

Aradan
07-03-2013, 06:30 PM
I'm level 108 (Punishment on Android) and I only used level 95-100 friends for epic boss help. I've never considered using gems for special attacks... hmm, I might have to consider that.

Anyhow, for us mere mortals, level 43 is going to be a challenge. I've managed to max out three 4* Legendary + armors and my friends list is pretty good (it includes you btw), but 43 is still a challenge and level 60 is just a pipe dream. Plus with all the cheaters, Android is getting silly... I really thought Gree was going to clean up the cheaters right before the end of the event... but nada! Bah!

ah thats who you are. but yea maxing some armors is extremely helpful. Weeks also depend on the boss's elements too, last week was easy boss since jian was so strong against it, this week will be harder since this counters all armors except for air and spirit. I managed to get a sky guardian a couple weeks back luckily but i don't have a 3rd armor to use for this that doesn't get countered. at least not yet, maybe i'll try for another sky guardian lol.

im sure they will be banning cheaters soon, i just don't know when, but at least that one douche is gone......

also im not the only one with bkal anymore, i saw some kid with it in arena ranked around 230, its not maxed or anything but nice to see someone else got lucky, as long as he didn't get + since i have only reg version lol

Roark
07-03-2013, 06:39 PM
It's mutual... I use you everyday as well! Thanks Cire! :)

hiya Punishment

I've used your knight everyday, hopefully once I finish my 1st of 2 Jian's+ I'll be of some better help

also, what's best elements for non-Nemesis against this boss? would Starsong+ just be no bonus at all?

vubby
07-03-2013, 06:43 PM
If this boss follows the same stats as the pass two, it will be another impossible boss for those who don't have at least a few legendaries with good elements :(

Lieda
07-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Shame i never worked on roc feathers... Time to bake some more avengers +

Aradan
07-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Best would probably be if you have your jians nemesis armor still. For story armors i assume you've gotten rocfeather + by now, so thats a very suitable armor for this( better then that jians nemesis actually). AA+ might be good too, just try to stay away from being countered(no fire or earth).

Bryanv2
07-03-2013, 06:47 PM
Cool! The nemisis looks...sickkkkkkk

Also, so if you combine all 4? You get the Kha? thats really cool. As usual I'm probably not gonna go over level 21 ._. unless this boss isn't as strong as the previous two bosses.

Also this boss has been dropping a lot of epic energy. Im at level..5/6? And it's dropped about 4 times lol

dd_knights
07-03-2013, 06:49 PM
hiya Punishment

I've used your knight everyday, hopefully once I finish my 1st of 2 Jian's+ I'll be of some better help

also, what's best elements for non-Nemesis against this boss? would Starsong+ just be no bonus at all?

I'm going to use Flame Summoner's Shroud <air/fire>

air > water
fire > spirit

but one of the advantages are negated, because water > fire

Hopefully, my knight helps you guys out everyday again. :)

Jello
07-03-2013, 06:49 PM
the stats fot this boss are the same as before the jian or i'm wrong?

You're wrong :). It's the same stats as Deva and Wandering Flame (I'm keeping a spreadsheet). Hard hitting quickly after 12+. I can get the first 13 or 14 with 1 knight. After that, I need the bonuses with 2 and 3 knights, even though not much health taken on second knight with the bonuses for a few rounds.

By the time I was anywhere able to get to lvl 43, and I had recovered from screwing up my armors at the start of the game, they changed the stats with Deva, so I still don't have a + boss armor. Made it to 31 on Deva (still was around level 85) and 35 on Wandering (I'm at level 97 now). Building up my Shaman + (58), Sky Guardian (50), and Infernal + (30). Have a 59 Jackalope Reg, 54 Mantle Reg, 50 Rageborne, and 50's of Crius+/Hydra+/AA+. Could use some more high level friends on my list...

As far as the NEMESIS armor, I'd be game if Gree upped it from level 30 to 50, and at the same time give it some comparable stats that can actually stand up against the boss for more than 3 hits!

Best would probably be if you have your jians nemesis armor still. For story armors i assume you've gotten rocfeather + by now, so thats a very suitable armor for this( better then that jians nemesis actually). AA+ might be good too, just try to stay away from being countered(no fire or earth).

So Sky Guardian would be good for this boss then as well if you're talking about Rocfeather+ ?

Roark
07-03-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm going to use Flame Summoner's Shroud <air/fire>

air > water
fire > spirit

but one of the advantages are negated, because water > fire

Hopefully, my knight helps you guys out everyday again. :)

will water hit harder if you wear fire?

fongchowpay
07-03-2013, 07:00 PM
will water hit harder if you wear fire?

anytime an element hits its counter element it does 1.5x regular damage, the same as if it was hitting u with a special every time. and with a special it will hit you for 1.5x the already 1.5x regular damage.

if that makes sense...

Newsmurf
07-03-2013, 07:01 PM
i wonder how strong bk+ will be

Roark
07-03-2013, 07:07 PM
anytime an element hits its counter element it does 1.5x regular damage, the same as if it was hitting u with a special every time. and with a special it will hit you for 1.5x the already 1.5x regular damage.

if that makes sense...

thank you
would roc feather+ be better than Starsong+? and does it take as much EP to max a *** level 70 as a **** legendary level 70?

gexstar
07-03-2013, 07:12 PM
So the Armors you get from beeing #1-25 on the Leaderboard are the + versions ?

btw: if anybody would like to help me progress/farm that would be awesome. if anybody needs help, feel free to add me as well just send me a pm with your name first. got aa+ lvl 43, crius+ lvl 39, hh+ 20 so far if that helps anybody.
i only started on friday and just got 53 but cant find any 50+ friends. i guess they just ignore all invites like i do... :)

my code is: wbb-cwq-hhb

btw: thx for accepting my invite Aradan! finally someone with a decent armor.

dd_knights
07-03-2013, 07:21 PM

Nope, they're regular versions.

Aradan
07-03-2013, 07:39 PM
@roark 3 and 4 * is same ep requirement as far as i can tell

@gex no problem

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 07:43 PM

But didn't they have the regular boss stat for jian on android?

tredadda
07-03-2013, 07:53 PM
That sucks in a way that we need all + versions for the BKL+ Armor. I guess that keeps too many people from getting it, but for some like myself who even at level 88 can't seem to crack the 43 victories mark. Even following the advice of the epic boss thread does not help. I must just not have enough high level friends. Oh well, hopefully this time. FWIW though this armor really is sweet looking.

michael0408
07-03-2013, 07:56 PM
hello everybody, im struggling to get to lvl 15 on epic bosses and i really want these 4 so if anyone has strong air armor or the nemesis armor, please add me on ios: XBD-CDV-GVD, my name in the game is michael, thanks!

overcire
07-03-2013, 08:15 PM
But didn't they have the regular boss stat for jian on android?

Nope, we are forced to try to keep up with ios level bosses despite no ios style bonuses. Not that I have the gold to drop on guild bonuses, but I sure could ride coat - tails. (doesn't apply to jian - but I doubt we had more than 2 players with their heads above the lvl 100 mark at that time - terrible friendship opportunities)

If anyone wants to drop me a link to a speadsheet with detailed boss stats I would appreciate it. I am working on one myself this go around, but they always turn out with so much data missing they are un-usable

Dexavus
07-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Considering b kale doesn't receive any guild element bonus, it will only fall further and further behind armors that do benefit from the bonuses. Still a nice armor to have so hope to make it, long 4 weeks ahead!

Marco_
07-03-2013, 08:16 PM
AA+ might be good too, just try to stay away from being countered(no fire or earth).
Just my champion with a level 32 AA+ got me to level 9 of this new boss, which is pretty decent for me since I couldn't beat Deva past level 14 even going in 2+2 and 1+2 within the 2 hour span... :-|

i only started on friday and just got 53 but cant find any 50+ friends. i guess they just ignore all invites like i do... :)
I'm level 48 now, but did get a few higher levels to accept my invites I did through the Arena: Vengarius (level 63), Max (62), Gentox (52), Lucyd Mynd (51) and WBBBVBZWD (51) . (Though I also very much like level 39 Sir Draven with his Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment ... ;) )

(bizarrely I am getting about 10 invites/day right now; guess arena rank 200-250 does that to you... :-| )

D3athShade
07-03-2013, 08:20 PM

btw: if anybody would like to help me progress/farm that would be awesome. if anybody needs help, feel free to add me as well just send me a pm with your name first. got aa+ lvl 43, crius+ lvl 39, hh+ 20 so far if that helps anybody.

my code is: wbb-cwq-hhb

btw: thx for accepting my invite Aradan! finally someone with a decent armor.

Add me, i'm lvl 78 and working on maxing lvl 70 + armors. Code in signature

Marco_
07-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Add me, i'm lvl 78 and working on maxing lvl 70 + armors. Code in signature
Android players and iOS players can't add eachother. ;) (XBB == iOS , WBB == Android)

D3athShade
07-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Android players and iOS players can't add eachother. ;) (XBB == iOS , WBB == Android)

i know they can't add each other :p but i didnt know he was on android so thx for pointing that out :D

Unresolved
07-03-2013, 08:39 PM
What boss level will you have 90-92 epic materials? Considering using gems to get the + versions of all the legendaries.

Aradan
07-03-2013, 08:45 PM
you need to beat stage 43 to have enough for 2 sets

Unresolved
07-03-2013, 08:47 PM
I know, but I can't do that yet. So I'm willing to spend 44-55 gems to get the last 10 materials if I can get to a high enough level. I just don't know what level that is.

Aradan
07-03-2013, 08:53 PM
oh you meant level level, thought you meant boss level lol.....honestly it depends on not just level but armors too. before buying/spending gems see how far you can get in x amount of day. if you got 1-2 days left and your at 35+ i say go for it, otherwise you probably would need to use even more to get there

Unresolved
07-03-2013, 08:56 PM
I did mean boss level. I would just use the summoning stone at 11 gems a pop. But I don't know if I can get past stage 35 or so with just the Big 4. And I'm not sure how many materials I'll have at stage 35.

Musketeer
07-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Its almost worth crafting this armor even if I dont get + version just because it looks so awesome! Really nice work on armor and boss.

I agree, the best looking boss (love the attacks) and armour I've seen yet.

overcire
07-03-2013, 09:04 PM
I sent you a pm, but I will be more direct: At 15, you have 50. Then you get two per level, so 35 or 36 defeated for another 40-42

What boss level will you have 90-92 epic materials? Considering using gems to get the + versions of all the legendaries.

possum
07-03-2013, 09:07 PM
This boss is about as epic as all the others: more nerfs to soak up our cash. Epic?

Unresolved
07-03-2013, 09:10 PM
I sent you a pm, but I will be more direct: At 15, you have 50. Then you get two per level, so 35 or 36 defeated for another 40-42

Okay, thanks :). Hopefully I'll be able to reach at least 35. I don't have anything to really do in the game for the next week anyways.

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 09:12 PM

Don't we start gettin 2 materials from 21 onwards? Maybe 20. But I'm sure you don't start getting 2 of them after 15.

Musketeer
07-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Don't we start gettin 2 materials from 21 onwards? Maybe 20. But I'm sure you don't start getting 2 of them after 15.

Yup, at level 43 you've earned 101 materials, at 15 you've got 50. The later levels are 2 per level, so work back from there.

overcire
07-03-2013, 09:18 PM
I am wrong. thanks for pointing that out. if it was as simple as 2 per after 15 we would all be crafting +'s from the level 40 boss.

Raistmar
07-03-2013, 09:26 PM
Nope, we are forced to try to keep up with ios level bosses despite no ios style bonuses. Not that I have the gold to drop on guild bonuses, but I sure could ride coat - tails. (doesn't apply to jian - but I doubt we had more than 2 players with their heads above the lvl 100 mark at that time - terrible friendship opportunities)

If anyone wants to drop me a link to a speadsheet with detailed boss stats I would appreciate it. I am working on one myself this go around, but they always turn out with so much data missing they are un-usable

Beth made a graph that shows the dmg increase for deva, she posted that on the deva discussion thread, maybe that will help you.

I don't know if you would consider jian or the current bosses harder, but jian on iOS also had an increase on def not just atk.

Genocide788
07-03-2013, 09:31 PM
I hate how every week's boss forces me into a mad rush to enhance something to match up against the elements against that week after which i get the boss armor and i don't even start crafting that when the next enhancing rush for the following week comes in.

WarChicken
07-03-2013, 10:51 PM
do we have to craft the+ver of the armor or just plain unlock the +ver to get the bkal+?

KayOrzz
07-03-2013, 11:07 PM
seems the boss is stronger than last week's too. makes me wonder how 43 will be now.

well, since this is my official first post after lurking for so long, i'd like to say a hello to everyone and also a big thank you to all the vets for their tireless efforts in helping the newbies. i appreciate your efforts. it made me where i am today.

KayOrzz UN
Unleashed Guild

Eunuchorn
07-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Hooray for...

A totally normal boss event. I can't wait for the next 3 totally normal boss events...

Theorycrafter, can we get the chart for the people who think this weeks boss is harder than Deva

BethMo
07-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Theorycrafter, can we get the chart for the people who think this weeks boss is harder than Deva

Deva and Wandering Flame had the same stats, and this one appears to also have the same. Looks like this is the "new normal", so we can refer to the "old normal" as Admiral-generation and the most recent three as Deva-generation.

My graph is on the wiki now -- see http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com/wiki/Deva

KayOrzz
07-03-2013, 11:47 PM
14/11650/635/354
15/18367/893/425
-------- Reward (Can Craft Wanderers Shroud)

then perhaps the info here is mixed with old data

Conkilla
07-04-2013, 12:24 AM
do you need the + verison of the four armor to get the black kal

DottorB
07-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Looks awesome but a bit stronger for me with no good Wind armor :v no nemesis this week.

Accept Help :P.

My code in sign

deathexe
07-04-2013, 12:30 AM
do you need the + verison of the four armor to get the black kal

Yes, you do. The bkal+ that is.

Conkilla
07-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Yes, you do. The bkal+ that is.

thanks deathexe

Lunasea
07-04-2013, 12:59 AM
I think this boss is tough .... very tough ... even tougher than wandering Flame .... and we dun exactly have the right armor for it ; Based on Element it is water/spirit so the best combi against it would be Wind/fire ; Flame Thrower and Flame storm which majority of us dun have since they are not as popular as the other armors ; Wind base armors would do well too ; furiously trying to max my Flame Thrower + for this one ... Hope it would be on time >.<

deathexe
07-04-2013, 01:02 AM
I think this boss is tough .... very tough ... even tougher than wandering Flame .... and we dun exactly have the right armor for it ; Based on Element it is water/spirit so the best combi against it would be Wind/fire ; Flame Thrower and Flame storm which majority of us dun have since they are not as popular as the other armors ; Wind base armors would do well too ; furiously trying to max my Flame Thrower + for this one ... Hope it would be on time >.<

It has the same stats as wandering flame.

Timothy13
07-04-2013, 02:02 AM
Some questions about the BKAL+ action coming with the event.

When does the action end, or like can you still get the bkal+ if you just get 100 mats from each boss, and craft the +'s three weeks after the final boss?

And I wanna know how to claim your bkal+ or will it just pop up in your screen x]?

Just expected some more detailed explaination

Genocide788
07-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Unfortunately for players of Gree games, Gree and detailed dont go in the same sentence.

Timothy13
07-04-2013, 02:17 AM
100% true, hope The Wise One can help me out

sramedeouf
07-04-2013, 03:07 AM
i don't have understood how to get the dragon armor + :/

Lunasea
07-04-2013, 03:20 AM
It has the same stats as wandering flame.

yes the stats might be the same as DEVA(yet to be determined but might be similar) but most of us dun exactly have the right armors against this particular boss therefore it is tougher ; Based on the number of wind armors in the arena .... a good guess is many of us dun have the right element and strong enough armors for this boss ...

deathexe
07-04-2013, 03:20 AM
i don't have understood how to get the dragon armor + :/

You'll need to kill the level 43 version of the boss. That will get you 100 materials. Craft the boss armor once, and level it to 35. This will unlock the + version. Craft it again, and you'll have the +version.

sramedeouf
07-04-2013, 03:29 AM
what? i must kill 43 time the boss?

deathexe
07-04-2013, 03:31 AM
what? i must kill 43 time the boss?

Yes, you do.

sramedeouf
07-04-2013, 03:39 AM
hahaha it's impossible ...

KayOrzz
07-04-2013, 04:19 AM
or summon them 49 times :cool:

Bearsuo
07-04-2013, 04:19 AM
hahaha it's impossible ...

Wah Lao so sianz chiong arr~~~

toky76
07-04-2013, 04:31 AM
At what boss level will you have 92 epic materials? I'm fairly certain I can get 40+ gems per week from free offers, probably more if the past 2 weeks are any indication. I'd be willing to sacrifice 2-3 weeks of gems to get BK+ armor since I already have 7 Training Fields maxed out.

?!?!? I get one gems a week, How do to find 40 gems?

Matti1992
07-04-2013, 04:36 AM
I'm new to the game so I'm a bit confused. Could somebody tell me what this BK+ armour is? I know that the '+' means it's the better version of the armour, but I'm only level 33 so what it still be worth me going after the normal armor?

deathexe
07-04-2013, 04:38 AM
?!?!? I get one gems a week, How do to find 40 gems?

Gem offers differ from country to country, some places get more offers than others, and offers aren't always available.

Imohtep
07-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Lvl 74 with maxed Atlantean+ looking for high lvl players with nemesis to get to 43 kills add XBB-MND-BRW

Lieda
07-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Unfortunately for players of Gree games, Gree and detailed dont go in the same sentence.

Sad but true

toky76
07-04-2013, 05:12 AM
For people who lives in my country is more difficult.
The game have the preference.

Alexa
07-04-2013, 06:07 AM
I'm new to the game so I'm a bit confused. Could somebody tell me what this BK+ armour is? I know that the '+' means it's the better version of the armour, but I'm only level 33 so what it still be worth me going after the normal armor?

It's a legendary armor with all of the elements mashed up together, but only your main knight can wear it.
ATK=1175
DEF=1037

At your level, it is hard to overcome this feat, because you would need to defeat this boss and 3 other bosses from now on , **43** times.

Matti1992
07-04-2013, 06:14 AM
It's a legendary armor with all of the elements mashed up together, but only your main knight can wear it.
ATK=1175
DEF=1037

At your level, it is hard to overcome this feat, because you would need to defeat this boss and 3 other bosses from now on , **43** times.

Yeah I can't see that happening. I don't suppose you know how much weaker the standard version is?

Alexa
07-04-2013, 06:18 AM
Yeah I can't see that happening. I don't suppose you know how much weaker the standard version is?

Here. You can refer to the data spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiQKRFnZ9_jpdEFtUUVnd2dQM1ZIX2IxT1RNZVlval E&pli=1

ATK/DEF
1,062/930

Also, you can't get the regular version if you only crafted the regular versions of these four bosses. But you do get the cape.

Alexa
07-04-2013, 06:20 AM

It has the same stats as Deva and Wandering Flame... I think this will be the new "normal". Also the reason why it's hard, is because only a few people own air-based armors.

Nero rage
07-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Please whoever has nemesis add me really need dat help my code XBD-DBZ-MDC
Even some1 with good air aromor would be a big help!

Erixas
07-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Hello,
i'm Looking for help defeating the dragons. Got the nemesis and getting maxed today. I'm lvl 100+ and looking for friends lvl 95-100+ with nemesis or air/spirit air/water armor.
Just got a sky guardian reg version, but not going to level coz of money :(

PM me so I can add you or PM And add me so I accept
K&D : XBC-GXH-MDN (iOs)

Cheers

teolives
07-04-2013, 08:14 AM
Is it just me or this week's boos only drops one material even after lvl 15? How on earth are you going to craft the + version?!

tonedge
07-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Is it just me or this week's boos only drops one material even after lvl 15? How on earth are you going to craft the + version?!

Level 43 on the boss you have enough to craft 2 armors, craft one then level it to 35 then you can craft the + version

Leosimas
07-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Please check this tread.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56040-Things-I-Wish-I-Knew-When-I-Was-A-Noob-by-Radlonghammer

Musketeer
07-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Is it just me or this week's boss only drops one material even after lvl 15? How on earth are you going to craft the + version?!

It's just you. Read the thread before posting to it; the information you require is contained therein.

teolives
07-04-2013, 08:32 AM
I know that, I was just under the impression that previous bosses started dropping x2 items earlier on... I normally reach level 45 but I wanted to be sure the drop rate would be the same for this boss.

Musketeer
07-04-2013, 08:36 AM
I know that, I was just under the impression that previous bosses started dropping x2 items earlier on... I normally reach level 45 but I wanted to be sure the drop rate would be the same for this boss.

Just the same, as it has been for the last two Epic Bosses.

teolives
07-04-2013, 08:37 AM
I'm reassured then, thank you!

BileJAR
07-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Already worried. I failed to beat the boss with all 3 knights at level 14.
Then again, all my knights main earth armor, so it's terrible because he's spirit. If anyone would like to add me because I need some help, please do so! ;_;

Level 95.

XBB-DGX-MXX

Lunasea
07-04-2013, 09:20 AM
It has the same stats as Deva and Wandering Flame... I think this will be the new "normal". Also the reason why it's hard, is because only a few people own air-based armors.

Well ... Already bought a nemesis this week since I foresee I will have problems this week especially in the later stages since I dun have good windbase armors ; Hopes it is enough to help me to lvl 43

And I really like the look of this Nemesis ;
Arguably one of the best looking armor I have seen so far ; will be good to just keep it as a collection after this event

People with Nemesis add me ; Will need all the help I can get with this one (level 125 at the moment)

Lieda
07-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Okay... after miserably failing 3x times to acquire Nemesis for this week, I guess its time for me to admit that I'm terribly lacking wind elemement armors... my main armor is now pyro+, and the rest is all about fire/something... my only lil' avenger can't keep up with it much... and I can't afford to have a disvantageous element against this boss now can I...

Nemesis anyone? would add me? T_T

Aradan
07-04-2013, 09:53 AM
have people forgot about a nice little armor called rocfeather?

gexstar
07-04-2013, 10:26 AM
The only way to get the nemesis is buyng DPC, right ?

Musketeer
07-04-2013, 10:37 AM

Right, and it's not a definite, you could open 10 DPC and still not get one.

Raistmar
07-04-2013, 10:37 AM

Right, but you can technically also get it for free if you manage to reach the lvl 60 boss and get the 5 free black keys.

BileJAR
07-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Not sure I'm going to be able to get the + version. He's getting tougher now, are these stats the same as Deva/Wanderer?

hlw_rocer
07-04-2013, 12:01 PM
welp going to have to spend some gems to get the + version.
not even going to try for nemesis

Timothy13
07-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Some questions about the BKAL+ action coming with the event.

When does the action end, or like can you still get the bkal+ if you just get 100 mats from each boss, and craft the +'s three weeks after the final boss?

And I wanna know how to claim your bkal+ or will it just pop up in your screen x]?

Just expected some more detailed explaination

Musketeer
07-04-2013, 01:48 PM

What he said

Darclad
07-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Got a lvl 1 sky guardian non+, thinking about leveling it for this boss, only other armor I've got thats strong and not weak is AA+. I figure at lvl 50 it will be about as strong as AA+, shouldn't take to long to get 50. YAY or NAY?

Aradan
07-04-2013, 03:41 PM
it takes 2758 enhancement points to get sky guardian from level 1-50, while have 736 attack and 827 defense. Your call.

BethMo
07-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Got a lvl 1 sky guardian non+, thinking about leveling it for this boss, only other armor I've got thats strong and not weak is AA+. I figure at lvl 50 it will be about as strong as AA+, shouldn't take to long to get 50. YAY or NAY?

Since they haven't yet given us an air+spirit boss, sky guardian is a good armor to have in your closet anyway. I'm using two of them against this boss. (Yes, I have two, but they're the only "keepers" I got from fusing in my first five months of playing!) Level 50 is a good start, and you can keep leveling it as your funds permit unless they pop up with a boss armor to make it obsolete.

Arcanum
07-04-2013, 04:37 PM
hi guys!!! does someone know how much time we have for craft all the 4 ancient dragons armors+ ??? (sorry for my english!!XD)

D3athShade
07-04-2013, 04:46 PM
hi guys!!! does someone know how much time we have for craft all the 4 ancient dragons armors+ ??? (sorry for my english!!XD)

Well its 1 armor per week and it takes 3 hours to craft it. And your english is understandable so dont worry bout it.

Unresolved
07-04-2013, 04:48 PM
I'm wondering how long the deadline is to get the BK+. You need to craft 2 of the last boss armor which would be 6 days without blacksmith upgrades. That leaves you with 1 day to get to level 43.

BethMo
07-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Well its 1 armor per week and it takes 3 hours to craft it. And your english is understandable so dont worry bout it.

You mean three days, not three hours.

D3athShade
07-04-2013, 06:38 PM
You mean three days, not three hours.

Yes 3 days :) my bad. Anyone knows the max stats of the epic armor? (normal cuz i can't get to lvl 43)

Roark
07-04-2013, 06:50 PM
hrmm, craft 2 roc+ or 1 roc+ and continue working on 18/70 flame summoner's shroud+

edit: would maxed Jackalope be on par with Flame summoner's? both have one countered and one strong element

Musketeer
07-04-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm wondering how long the deadline is to get the BK+. You need to craft 2 of the last boss armor which would be 6 days without blacksmith upgrades. That leaves you with 1 day to get to level 43.

It takes six days, but you can start the first one when you've got to level 15, which should be within the first day of the last dragon appearing. Start levelling that to 35, and start the second as soon as you have the + and the materials. Unfortunately for me that's usually on the last day, so if you have to have all four + sets crafted during the event, it ain't going to happen.

Musketeer
07-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Anyone knows the max stats of the epic armor? (normal cuz i can't get to lvl 43)

Should be around 70% of the max stats of the + version, so around 795/805, maybe a fraction higher.

Dobey
07-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Looks like this is going to be hard. Lol

Lunasea
07-04-2013, 09:15 PM
ok I think Jian+ still works for this boss too based on its high stats and 1 elemental advantage (Fire>Spirit) though 1 elemental disadvantage (Fire < water) ; you still deal ard 1200 to 1300 damage but gets hit for 100+ damage at lvl 22 ; Still slightly better than a maxed AA+ which deals 800-900 and gets hit for ard 80-90+ damage

Arcanum
07-05-2013, 12:37 AM

yeah i mean for bk+!! thx guys :) i'll try to do it...it won't be a problem :P

Alexa
07-05-2013, 01:54 AM
Yes 3 days :) my bad. Anyone knows the max stats of the epic armor? (normal cuz i can't get to lvl 43)

Someone said the normal ATK/DEF stats are 892/908.

Raistmar
07-05-2013, 04:42 AM
hrmm, craft 2 roc+ or 1 roc+ and continue working on 18/70 flame summoner's shroud+

edit: would maxed Jackalope be on par with Flame summoner's? both have one countered and one strong element

Dude boss is spr/water and jack is earth/water. 1 weakness no advantage.

mazman16
07-05-2013, 05:05 AM
Hey guys, im lvl 203 and looking to add to my friend list for this weeks boss, if you are lvl 100+ have rocfeather, guardian or nemesis, add me. I currently have rocfeather+ maxed.

XBB-MFY-GZN

Thanks

Maz

levilee
07-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Hi looking for active friends with good armor for this boss, currently im using sky guardian lvl 63 (trying my best to max now)

code : XBB - QXC - NGN

im lvl 110 btw

thanks~

Also do add me if any of u are interested to join Levistine lvl 15 (5/19) members :D!
Bonuses:
earth 2%
spirit 2%
water 4%
wind 4%
fire 4%

Erixas
07-05-2013, 06:10 AM
I don't think that we have to finish the + version of all armors until event is over . it's very hard possible because crafting takes long time and also you have to get the normal armor to lvl 35 which takes more time and more crafting and a lot of money all together. Since so many people wondering about it maybe The Wise One gives us a clue :) ?

BileJAR
07-05-2013, 07:51 AM
I don't think that we have to finish the + version of all armors until event is over . it's very hard possible because crafting takes long time and also you have to get the normal armor to lvl 35 which takes more time and more crafting and a lot of money all together. Since so many people wondering about it maybe The Wise One gives us a clue :) ?

CRAP NO
I forgot about fusing the armor to level it up! Man, that means I gotta stop leveling up DP+ armor. ;_;

Smokingpants
07-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Looking to take down this weeks boss. I know i am only lvl 29 but i do have nemesis armor, at 25 right now and still enhancing. Any help would be appreciated. Even if i can get just the regular version.

WBB-DYX-DGY

Miyabi
07-05-2013, 11:16 AM

Thats their plan for this month.. Show u pic of black K+ with 4 dragons each each, then ppl will know that they run out of time on the last week dragon, but dun want to give up after soending time & effort on the first 3..
Resulted in a big pool of ppl spending gems to speed up the crafting for the last dragon armor.

BileJAR
07-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Defeated it 21 times so far. And my god he's getting somewhat diffucult. I have a feeling I won't be able to do this.
inb4gems.

Jello
07-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Is it worth enhancing Eurus's Nemesis to 30 other than the look of it? I'm at level 23 on the boss already and I know after 28-30 Nemesis is only good for 3-4 hits. Usually not even enough to get a SA, unless you gem all 3-4 hits for the SA.

I'm thinking its better to use the 200 EP towards my Sky Guardian.

hhm
07-05-2013, 12:22 PM
I would just keep it for the looks, ITS the best looking armor in the game! 200 ep is not that hard to get. 8 basics armors and 4 fusion stones.

Is it worth enhancing Eurus's Nemesis to 30 other than the look of it? I'm at level 23 on the boss already and I know after 28-30 Nemesis is only good for 3-4 hits. Usually not even enough to get a SA, unless you gem all 3-4 hits for the SA.

Epon
07-05-2013, 12:59 PM
So, the idea is to get the plus version of the four dragon armors and fuse those to make the BK+? Give up four nice + armors for one (super?) plus armor, assuming you can make plus versions of the four dragons (and given how hard the boss is getting, that may not be possible for many people). And is there a time limit on when you have to craft/fuse the four plus dragon armors, or will it make BK+ anytime you fuse the four together?

Roark
07-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Dude boss is spr/water and jack is earth/water. 1 weakness no advantage.

doh, for some reason elements make me a bit dense

BethMo
07-05-2013, 01:31 PM

Nemesis is actually worth having on this boss (but so is fully leveled Sky Guardian).

With our guild bonuses, which are high, the Nemesis is still doing more total damage than non-plus Sky Guardian. With lower guild bonuses the difference will be greater (since the SG is getting two bonuses and the Nem only one).

The only things on my friends list that beat Nemesis this week are Storm Sorcerer+, Sky Guardian+, and at some levels Flame Summoner's Shroud+.

(Which armor is better will vary by level because the boss may use a whole hit killing the last pixel or two at some levels, wasting a lot of damage and making that armor relatively better.)

At level 43, the maxed Nemesis should last 3 hits, the maxed Sky Guardian should last 5 hits, and the Nemesis does about twice as much damage per hit as the SG.

Make sure you put your lowest-damage, high-defense armor first in your lineup. That guarantees the #2 knight a special attack.

hhm
07-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Beth is the expertise on calculation. This is as accurate as it can get.

gexstar
07-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Still looking for people with nemesis or any good air armor for the boss.

I'm 57 atm with maxed AA+ if anybody needs me.

WBB-CWQ-HHB

Btw: If i get the armor from beeing top 25 and level that to 35, then i can craft the + armor directly, right ?

Raistmar
07-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Still looking for people with nemesis or any good air armor for the boss.

I'm 57 atm with maxed AA+ if anybody needs me.

WBB-CWQ-HHB

Btw: If i get the armor from beeing top 25 and level that to 35, then i can craft the + armor directly, right ?

Yes to the armor crafting.

BethMo
07-05-2013, 01:59 PM

Right. (But if some people's speculation about needing to craft all four within the month are correct, then that won't work for the final week.)

gexstar
07-05-2013, 02:44 PM
Right. (But if some people's speculation about needing to craft all four within the month are correct, then that won't work for the final week.)

uhm, why ?

Jello
07-05-2013, 03:30 PM
uhm, why ?

Because you would have to craft the Reg version which takes 3 days, level it up to 35, then craft the plus version which takes another 3 days. Most people won't get enough mats to make + version of 4th boss until the final day/hour.

My assumption is that if you create the all four + Armors within a certain amount of time after the last boss event is over, you will get the BK+ either the next day in your daily reward chest, or after you craft the last + armor, a popup window will come up and give you the BK+ in your armor sets (like the popup comes up after leveling an armor to let you know you can craft the + version). Someone said "so you have to fuse the 4 + armors together to get the BK+ and lose 4 good + armors?" I don't think that would be right at all.

What we need is clear-cut information from The Wise One, or instructions in-game on how this is actually going to work, what the time frame is, if it will work with summoned boss mats or you HAVE to get to level 43 on each boss for the BK+ credit to work, etc. We can speculate all four weeks of this event and all be wrong.

Tonyhk47
07-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Hey guys newbie to the forums! Been playing knights and dragons for a while now and I'm hoping that Eurus will be the first epic armour I get! if anyone who can help will add me I will be greatly appreciated! Also any tips on general play would also be great. Level 43 friend code is XBB-NWZ-YBW

Knuckledust
07-05-2013, 06:02 PM
ello guys! Im currently lvl 32 and I really need help to kill the epic boss 2 more times. If any high level players would be so kind to keep me added at least until the 10th, I would appreciate alot!

Also, is it worth to use the epic boss armor instead of the "big four" on the long run, despite not being able to craft the plus version? Thanks in advance!

WBB CFD QPH

deathexe
07-05-2013, 06:09 PM
ello guys! Im currently lvl 32 and I really need help to kill the epic boss 2 more times. If any high level players would be so kind to keep me added at least until the 10th, I would appreciate alot!

Also, is it worth to use the epic boss armor instead of the "big four" on the long run, despite not being able to craft the plus version? Thanks in advance!

WBB CFD QPH

The normal epic boss armors only have average stats, yet you'll be using roughly 3million gold to level it to 70, compared to leveling any big 4 which would instead only take maybe a third of the resources required. it's up to you if you want to use your time, resources and gold to max an armor that may have slightly better stats, but would probably slow down your progress.

KOA
07-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Does anyone know the max stats on the + version?

Eos
07-05-2013, 09:07 PM
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that all the dragons will be part spirit, cuz the preview of the event did say "ancient evil" so translation in my head; spirit. Also I got the nemesis, but after hitting 60 victories. So anyone who wnts some help u can send me a PM with ur friend code and I will add. Ima android.

Genocide788
07-05-2013, 09:15 PM
You can see the + version stats on the boss page.

Jello
07-05-2013, 10:06 PM

The Data Sheet has been updated:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?56645-Data-Sheet-Administration

Earnd
07-06-2013, 07:38 AM
So upsetting that I still haven't been able to down the level 15 epic boss... I have neglected leveling my armors (which I am fixing ASAP) but I even used 2 level 100+ friends and couldn't get level 14 down... I don't even care to get to 43 lol. If some really good folks could send me a pm or use me code that would help greatly.

BileJAR
07-06-2013, 07:58 PM
Can someone who is level 100+ please add me? I need more help!
Nemesis or really good air/ air/spirit armor. PLEASE. I NEED HELP ;_;

XBB-DGX-MXX

Pm me to let me know, if you like. I get lots of requests daily, so, that'd help. :3 Thanks.

Singa
07-07-2013, 01:58 AM
I need some friend power for the lvl 15 boss, please assist :)

Im lvl 40.

WBB-CHF-VXR

Marco_
07-07-2013, 02:16 AM
I need some friend power for the lvl 15 boss, please assist :)

Im lvl 40.

Unless you have some super armor, at level 40 you're probably better off focussing on expanding your castle/questing/farming/leveling your "big four" armors.
At level 53 with maxed AA+ and some decent friends, I only give myself a 50% chance to clear level 15 on this boss...

Lieda
07-07-2013, 04:57 AM
Non plus version is really not bad i believe, still..

KayOrzz
07-07-2013, 08:31 AM
atk 892
def 908
for regular version

Musketeer
07-07-2013, 08:42 AM
atk 892 def 908 for regular version

Better combined stats that either Spectral Captain+ or Starsong Shroud regular. I have both of those in stock, but not much point developing them further now.

WingsofFury
07-07-2013, 02:34 PM
anyone can add me, but i only actively play on android not iOS so i just have all the story armors on iOS.

my android code is WBB-BMD-RFN, but pm if you do add with your name otherwise i just press ignore.

i'm not sure how to pm since i've only signed up a minute ago but i would really appreciate your help
my code: WBB-FCC-GPV

BileJAR
07-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Getting to the point where I have to spend gems on SA. Well, thank goodness for free gem hoarding.

Anyone with nemeis or good armor please add me XBB-DGX-MXX

Down to 12 gems. And he actually took down all 5 of my knights for the first time at level 34. He had 2,000 hp left. I'm scared. ;_;

Lord Ash
07-07-2013, 11:10 PM
And he actually took down all 5 of my knights for the first time at level 34. He had 2,000 hp left. I'm scared. ;_;

You should see him at #43 he's one scaly beast of a dragon atk is over 1600

BileJAR
07-07-2013, 11:40 PM
You should see him at #43 he's one scaly beast of a dragon atk is over 1600

Really?
I don't think I'll make it.
I honestly hope the other dragons don't have spirit in their element. They shouldn't, right?

josesmith
07-08-2013, 02:49 AM
I think if you are around lvl40+boss and you think you cannot beat the boss. you should spend your gems for special atk by these reason:
12 gems for revived all party members too much ^ ^.
10 gem for 10 energy too much ^ ^
at most 5 gems with your nemesis friends(3k+ atk) to took down the boss.
If you dont have time, the best way is you should buy energy for 50 gems.

Really?
I don't think I'll make it.
I honestly hope the other dragons don't have spirit in their element. They shouldn't, right?

I am the one who quite new in this game you can add me if you are lvl 100+ my code is XBC-GHQ-NPD

Lord Ash
07-08-2013, 04:24 AM
Actually I was wrong it was #42 that was over 1600 attack since #43 was a reward level he jumped to 1723 attack... I beat him just now but had to buy some gems ... even with my knights in maxed 70+ and bringing my 2 strongest friends (big hitters with 1800/1600 stats) I still left 9000k on this boss... Had to go back in with 4 more knights to finish the job

But hey it's done mission accomplished crafting Eurus+ now!

Matti1992
07-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anybody could give me any pointers on taking down this boss. I'm currently level 44 and I'm stuck on level 15. All I want is the regular armour and I'm so close! I've got a few strong friends, level 100+ and even with two of them I can only get it down to around half health. After that I have another crack at it with a friend and my strongest knight but I just can't quite get there. He get's down to around 4500hp left. I'm working on levelling up my AA+, it's around level 35 now. Would it be worth enhancing one of my other armours to make my weaker knights a bit more effective or should I just keep upgrading the AA+? Any help would be really appreciated!

Musketeer
07-08-2013, 06:29 AM
Actually I was wrong it was #42 that was over 1600 attack since #43 was a reward level he jumped to 1723 attack... I beat him just now but had to buy some gems ... even with my knights in maxed 70+ and bringing my 2 strongest friends (big hitters with 1800/1600 stats) I still left 9000k on this boss... Had to go back in with 4 more knights to finish the job

That's sounding very tough, Lord Ash. You are one of the friends I'm using for these Epic Bosses, and if you found it that difficult, I'm not sure I'll make it to 43. I've just cleared 38. I think I can make 43 because I have a couple of friends with Nemesis, but hey, next three days and we'll find out.

In some ways it would be a relief NOT to get to 43 this time. It would make the rest of the month-long event less pressurized, and I could concentrate on levelling the armors I want to level, not the ones Gree wants me to level, and have more free time to, I don't know, spend with my wife and son, that sort of thing.

About half of the level 100+ friends who helped me with previous bosses appear to have stopped fighting the bosses altogether based on their Epic Boss armor, or maybe have stopped playing altogether.

I think the hike in difficulty, combined with the longer crafting time for the Epic Boss armours (what exactly did that achieve for Gree anyway, apart from pissing off their customers?), has lost Gree a number of long-time players.

Sweenz
07-08-2013, 06:49 AM

So I'm currently on 35 of the boss and havent had any trouble thus far killing it. However everything I'm reading says it's goin to be quite difficult. I'm currently sitting as Lv 105 with 3 maxed lv70 armors but wasnt lucky enough to grab the nemesis. With that said do you know (or anyone on here for the matter) some people with the nemesis for Eurus?

Also I just sent you a friend request ingame. my code is XBB-GHN-PBB
Thanks

Marco_
07-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anybody could give me any pointers on taking down this boss. I'm currently level 44 and I'm stuck on level 15. All I want is the regular armour and I'm so close! I've got a few strong friends, level 100+ and even with two of them I can only get it down to around half health. After that I have another crack at it with a friend and my strongest knight but I just can't quite get there. He get's down to around 4500hp left. I'm working on levelling up my AA+, it's around level 35 now. Would it be worth enhancing one of my other armours to make my weaker knights a bit more effective or should I just keep upgrading the AA+? Any help would be really appreciated!
At that level (champion, armor) your own knights are mostly fodder to build up the crit bar, so one of the strong friends can crit on their first attack...
so going in 2 knights + 2 friends followed by 1 knight + 2 friends might work better than doing 3 knight + 2 friends followed by 1 knight + 1 friend. (provided you've got enough stong friends with the correct armor...)

I finally cleared level 15 when IIRC I was level 54 and went in as:
- knight with lvl34 AA+, champion with lvl50 AA+, friend with lvl50 AA+, friend with Nemesis
- champion with lvl50 AA+, friend with Stormrage, friend with BKal
(ended up not even needing the BKal...)

Level up that AA+ and put it on your champion, put your tankiest knight without element disadvantage in front of him/her (only there to get the extra +25% bonus damage and to tank a few hits; any damage he/she does is just bonus) for that first run.

Matti1992
07-08-2013, 07:28 AM
At that level (champion, armor) your own knights are mostly fodder to build up the crit bar, so one of the strong friends can crit on their first attack...
so going in 2 knights + 2 friends followed by 1 knight + 2 friends might work better than doing 3 knight + 2 friends followed by 1 knight + 1 friend. (provided you've got enough stong friends with the correct armor...)

I finally cleared level 15 when IIRC I was level 54 and went in as:
- knight with lvl34 AA+, champion with lvl50 AA+, friend with lvl50 AA+, friend with Nemesis
- champion with lvl50 AA+, friend with Stormrage, friend with BKal
(ended up not even needing the BKal...)

Level up that AA+ and put it on your champion, put your tankiest knight without element disadvantage in front of him/her (only there to get the extra +25% bonus damage and to tank a few hits; any damage he/she does is just bonus) for that first run.

Thanks a lot, that is such a good idea! I never really thought about the fact that my two weaker knights were wasting an energy. I'll give it a try later today.

BileJAR
07-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Well that's kind of stupid, if you summon the boss it doesn't count toward a kill on the victory rewards.
I guess that kind of makes sense, prevents people from buying 1000+ gems and just using that to get to 60. Ah well, I got 2 more mats easy, and 55 gems still.

Does anyone know if all the of Dragons will have spirit in them? Because that would be kind of stupid (Since my main knight is wearing Swamp Shaman+, and my second main is maxxed Flowstone Battlegear..) It's the only reason why I'm having so much trouble. I'm relying on my air/spirt buddies to do most of the damage.

I really need more friends with good air/spirit or nemesis armor, please! I only have 6, and none got the nemesis, lol.
XBB-DGX-MXX

Lunasea
07-08-2013, 08:13 AM

hmm Just past lvl 42 and it was at 1572 attack ; at lvl 43 it reads 1701 attack 606 Def 31994 hp ..... that is an increase of 129 in attack .... waiting for the energy to replenish .... Nemesis last 2 hits lolz .... in fact most knights only last 2 to 3 hits .... u wont have much time to fill up the guage

I also notice a difference in the attack with yours ; mine's 1701 and yours 1723 ?? level difference ?? Does boss gets slightly higher stats if you are at a higher level (I'm level 130+ while you are 150+) ???

chilledaz
07-08-2013, 09:28 AM
If anyone would be kind enough to add me to their friends list for this boss, I'm level 84 and currently at level 34 of the epic boss. I may be able to reach 43 kills if I have a few more high leveled friends. I have maxed Jackalope+ and the Big Four+!

XBC-PQZ-RPQ

Thanks in advance!!

Zodog
07-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Lunasea, stats for mine are the same as yours, 1701/606. I'm level 108.

Jello
07-08-2013, 11:01 AM
hmm Just past lvl 42 and it was at 1572 attack ; at lvl 43 it reads 1701 attack 606 Def 31994 hp ..... that is an increase of 129 in attack ....

That's just messed up....
36-42 per level increase for health by ~400, Atk by ~25, and Def by ~6
Then 42-43 jumps 1720 health, 129 Atk, and Def by 27... that's like a normal 5 level increase in just 1 level!!

BileJAR
07-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Does anyone have a strategy to kill the boss after he becomes a little too much for all 5 knights, besides spending gems for SA. i spent 8 gems on SA and he was left with 3,000. :V

palehorsem4n
07-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Either a 5/2 or 4/3 attack strategy. I prefer 5/2 to fit more in per day (if using friends).

5 knights (8EE), wait 90 min, 2 knights (5EE)
4 knights (7EE), wait 90 min, 3 knights (6EE)

rumblyfat
07-08-2013, 02:14 PM
I wonder why people spend gems on boss energy instead of the summoning stone. It seems to me that it would be much easier to spend 11 gems on an easy summon to get the 2 materials instead of 10 for the boss energy and still have to deal with these crazy bosses. I understand you get some gold and chest keys, and the keys have a chance to get you gems or other useful things (especially since they put boost armor in that chest) but you still have to kill the boss and i always get terrible things from that chest. Are there any other reasons for this?

BileJAR
07-08-2013, 02:42 PM
I'm confused, I need 13 more mats to craft the + version... 13? Shouldn't it 12 or 14, since 2 mats drop per boss? Does that mean I'm going to have to surpass 43 onto level 44 to get the mats I need?

Raistmar
07-08-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm confused, I need 13 more mats to craft the + version... 13? Shouldn't it 12 or 14, since 2 mats drop per boss? Does that mean I'm going to have to surpass 43 onto level 44 to get the mats I need?

You get 2 from the level 1 boss then 1 upto 20. You only start receiving 2 mats per boss from 21 onwards. At 43 you will have 1 extra mat.

Someone please correct me if in wrong.

BethMo
07-08-2013, 02:57 PM
That's just messed up....
36-42 per level increase for health by ~400, Atk by ~25, and Def by ~6
Then 42-43 jumps 1720 health, 129 Atk, and Def by 27... that's like a normal 5 level increase in just 1 level!!

The reward levels have the stats of a higher level boss. (The first big jump is at level 15, which takes many players by surprise!) Level 43 boss is the same as level 47.

BileJAR
07-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Got around 20 gems from free offers alone, that includes videos. Currently sitting at 38 gems. If it gets too difficult, (Since my knights main Earth, and Earth is weak against spirit) I might just have to summon the boss for 11 gems.

I hope the next bosses don't have spirit in them, they shouldn't, though, because there surely has to be a fire dragon, earth dragon, and air dragon, right?

Unresolved
07-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Got around 20 gems from free offers alone, that includes videos. Currently sitting at 38 gems. If it gets too difficult, (Since my knights main Earth, and Earth is weak against spirit) I might just have to summon the boss for 11 gems.

I hope the next bosses don't have spirit in them, they shouldn't, though, because there surely has to be a fire dragon, earth dragon, and air dragon, right?

There should be 2 elements that are used twice unless they come out with mono armors.

tommygordon1
07-08-2013, 04:24 PM
please i love the game but confused. how do we get the plus versions from the dragon boss. thank you and also i am a level 46 and all my legendary armor is level 30. do i keep enhancing them with basic plus armor? fire water etc....? or is there a faster way please. thank you. i appreciate the help. im getting burnt out on leveling armor lol.. any reccomendations as well as how to level a little quicker? thank you all! safe hunting.

BileJAR
07-08-2013, 04:41 PM
please i love the game but confused. how do we get the plus versions from the dragon boss. thank you and also i am a level 46 and all my legendary armor is level 30. do i keep enhancing them with basic plus armor? fire water etc....? or is there a faster way please. thank you. i appreciate the help. im getting burnt out on leveling armor lol.. any reccomendations as well as how to level a little quicker? thank you all! safe hunting.

In order to receive the + Version of the Dragon Armor, you have to craft the regular armor, then level that up to level 35. Once you level it to 35, you'll be able to craft the + version, with enough materials.

tommygordon1
07-08-2013, 04:48 PM
thank you for the info buddy! and as far as legendary armor do i just stick with using the basic plus armors to keep leveling them? like basic water + and so on?

BileJAR
07-08-2013, 05:10 PM
The best method I've heard is farming Medusa at the Skeleton Tomb. It does take awhile, and if you're impatient, then keep using the basic armors to level up your legendary, keep in mid, though, that it'll level up slower and cost more. Keep at it though, and you'll max it out sooner or later. :) Took me awhile because I used basics for my Swamp Shaman+ :P

Hai2yooo
07-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Man this guy is tough. I don't have much matching elements to fight him tho I'm level 100+ n I'm urgently on 38 n having trouble. Hope less of these element combos lol. Water n spirit r the ones I don't have compliments to fight against. Don't Think I'll get to 43 n that sucks lol.

Hai2yooo
07-08-2013, 05:21 PM
What r people's best armor against him so far? Sky guardian? Jian? Juan delivers the double elements but at same time gets hit with the spirit :/.

Roark
07-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Sky Guardian+ or Roc+ or BKal+

from Big 4: AA+

I've been using friends that have: Flame Summoner Shroud+, SG+, BKal+, and a s a back-up, AA+ or that all wind one with the bird

Hai2yooo
07-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Yea I have that all wind one. But damn gets so hard around high 30's

Raistmar
07-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Storm sorcerer also works for this boss.

As for getting a 70 armor using basics, can't even imagine how much that would cost lol. I'm sure it's way above the 3 mil mark.

overcire
07-08-2013, 06:31 PM
I was curious if I was going to be able to level 4 legendary armours to 35 in 4 weeks, and I came up with the following plan:

Enhancement points required to get from lvl 1 to 10:
two armour smiths working 100% of the time to craft 36 basic armour //basic = fast + expensive/enhancement
1.35 hours

gold cost
amour itself 6480
enhancement cost 15400 total: 21880

Enhancement points required to get from level 11 to 20:
two armour smiths working 100% of the time to craft 44 uncommon armour //uncommon = medium /enhancement
9.9 hours
gold cost
amour itself 22000
enhancement cost 52800 total: 74800

Enhancement points required to get from level 21 to 35:
two armour smiths working 100% of the time to craft 42 rare armour //rare = cheapest + slowest/ enhancment
37.8 hours
gold cost
amour itself 126000
enhancement cost 132400 total: 258400

time to craft the big ones: 64.8
gold to craft the big ones: 400000

Total per armour weekly as a %
time (h): 113.85 168 67.77%
gold 755,080 2,093,000 36.52%

So I have to craft 2/3 of the time, shouldn't be hard, I don't need to sleep for a month. Makes me wish I had finished building my empire. But 2M gold? when I have a new legendary I need to level for a boss? Saving is hard!

The other issue being 1,334 pieces of snakeskin. I tried to see, going as fast as I could, how many snakes I could farm in an hour, and got super bored.

I think that that might be the limiting factor to my BK+

Edit:
Sorry for the formatting, the forum ate my white-space. I will HTML it better if I ever feel like divulging trade secrets again.

If you wanted to do this with basic armours, good news! It will only cost 1,016,800 (roughly - didn't bother solving for a minimum as I figured the difference would be minute and I would probably forget when I was upgrading regardless)
That's a 35% bump up in price, while reducing time to 45% - of course that 10 hours of pressing craft new armour over and over.

Anyway, if you want to boast your 'optimal' solution, I would not mind hearing it!

tommygordon1
07-08-2013, 06:38 PM
So basicly dont bother with basic armor plus.. so farm medusa and craft the snake skins? and put what i craft into whatever i am trying to level even if the elements dont match? snakes skins craft snake skin armor which elements are stone and water.. putting that into any armor will work faster than basics? thank you.. cause if so im about to farm them. thank you for everyones help..

dd_knights
07-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Cire, you should have no problem with the BK+. If you only focus on getting to 35 and ignore trying to max them out at this point in time, it should be no problem.

If you only farm 8 snakeskins in a day, within 4 days, you'll have 32 snakeskins. You'll also get 10 snakeskins for level 35 of the epic boss, so that's 42 snakeskins saved up. If you wait until the end of the Tournament, you'll end up with 6 armors (50 ep each) and if you're lucky... maybe 9.

Assuming you use basics to level 10, that leaves you with 1448 ep to cover the remaining costs.

42 snakeskins x 24 ep = 1008 ep
6 tournament armors x 50 = 300 ep

This leaves you with 140 ep to go, which can be completed with 3 fusion stones or 6 snakeskins. Anyhow, it can be done within a night if you save up towards it. I did this with Jackelope, because I had nothing I wanted to enhance for 3 or 4 days. Basically saved up my gold and started storing snakeskins. By the time I got Jackelope, I farmed a little more during the evening and I was able to start crafting the plus version before I went to bed. Once the crafting starts, you can start storing more snakeskins for the next boss.

BethMo
07-08-2013, 08:11 PM
I would rather spend a little more gold for the sake of speed and not needing to farm as much... I usually do basics up to level 20, depending on how wealthy I'm feeling that day.

overcire
07-08-2013, 08:18 PM
I would rather spend a little more gold for the sake of speed and not needing to farm as much... I usually do basics up to level 20, depending on how wealthy I'm feeling that day.

Do you use uncommons? When do you switch to fusions (off topic because I will not to get armours to 35 and that is all I plan to do the next month)?

BileJAR
07-08-2013, 08:40 PM
I just leveled mine to 35. It took me 2 days. I used roughly 14 snakeskins, a few uncommons, and the rest basics.

Also looking for friends with nemesis or good air/air-spirit armor.

Eos
07-08-2013, 09:43 PM
For all of u who hve been saying that u hope that the next dragon won't be spirit look at it this way: the event banner teaser said ancient evil awakens-spirit. Secondly, dragons in most stories are generally aligned with one of the four natural elements: fire, water, wind, and earth. Since the dragons hve been hyped up to be ancient evils, it would a stand to reason to say that they will all be spirit, but with different combinations. So srry to dissapoint ppl.

BileJAR
07-08-2013, 09:54 PM
For all of u who hve been saying that u hope that the next dragon won't be spirit look at it this way: the event banner teaser said ancient evil awakens-spirit. Secondly, dragons in most stories are generally aligned with one of the four natural elements: fire, water, wind, and earth. Since the dragons hve been hyped up to be ancient evils, it would a stand to reason to say that they will all be spirit, but with different combinations. So srry to dissapoint ppl.

There wouldn't be any balancing in this, basically anyone with good enough armor to combat against the spirit element can pretty much wreck.

I still they'd do like a fire themed ancient dragon, but without the spirit. I want to beleive what you say, I really do, it sounds right. But for now, until I see it, I want to believe that's not true. DON'T CRUSH MY HOPES, MAN.

ang1977
07-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Hmmmm, interesting boss , almost same as Jian but nemesis not as strong as before.

BethMo
07-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Do you use uncommons? When do you switch to fusions (off topic because I will not to get armours to 35 and that is all I plan to do the next month)?

Yes, uncommons when I get uncomfortable with how fast using basics is depleting my gold, then switch to snakeskins. Snakeskins become more cost-effective than uncommons when fusion cost reaches 1300 (2000 for armor without earth or water), but I go quite a ways past that (again, depending on how wealthy I feel) to speed things up.

Fusing for 50-ep armor becomes more cost-effective when fusion cost reaches 18,000 (12,000 for armor without earth or water).

Sweenz
07-09-2013, 05:56 AM
So my question regarding the crafting of the Eurus + armor is, in order to get the BK+ do I have to reach and kill the boss for the 43rd time or can i beat him the 42nd time and summon the boss with 11 gems have enough mats to craft and still qualify for the BK+?

Kinda confused.. but clarity into this question will make a huge difference

deathexe
07-09-2013, 06:05 AM
So my question regarding the crafting of the Eurus + armor is, in order to get the BK+ do I have to reach and kill the boss for the 43rd time or can i beat him the 42nd time and summon the boss with 11 gems have enough mats to craft and still qualify for the BK+?

Kinda confused.. but clarity into this question will make a huge difference

You just need to craft the + version, anyway to get it is fine if I'm not mistaken.

EljayK
07-09-2013, 06:57 AM

I'm expecting a Volcano Dragon (F/E), a Sky Dragon, (W/A), and a Holy Dragon, (S/A). Just my standard expectations.

However, my desire is for the types that I think could leave the most creative armor designs. Water/Spirit, Fire/Air, Mono Earth, Wind/Spirit.

I was really excited for the fire/air tribal armor that they came out with from the epic boss. I didn't really enjoy the final stage of it even though I wanted the elements. I'm hoping for a decent fire/wind. It's the only one you can't make in the story line.

palehorsem4n
07-09-2013, 07:33 AM
Since the dragons hve been hyped up to be ancient evils, it would a stand to reason to say that they will all be spirit, but with different combinations. So srry to dissapoint ppl.

Considering E/S and F/S were recently released I'm going to say "nay" to your assumption.

I believe Spirit/Air will be one of the weeks to FINALLY knock Sky Guardian down a few pegs. Also, Wind/Air may be one since Storm Sorceror was recently added as a promotional bonus and isn't strong at all compared to new boss armors. The only question is: what will that 4th dragon be?...

gexstar
07-09-2013, 10:06 AM
When exactly will the event be over ? Midnight of 10th July ? So Wednesday night ? Which timezone ?

Raistmar
07-09-2013, 10:10 AM
When exactly will the event be over ? Midnight of 10th July ? So Wednesday night ? Which timezone ?

I'm only certain with my local time which is 8am Thursday morning, so you can try and convert it to your timeZone?

Edit: my timeZone is gmt +8

gexstar
07-09-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm only certain with my local time which is 8am Thursday morning, so you can try and convert it to your timeZone?

Edit: my timeZone is gmt +8

ok, thx m8.

BileJAR
07-09-2013, 10:46 AM
Oh man. 7 more mats for the + version.
I'm so scared. I need my friend with nemesis to pretty much win this, and I can't use him for a few hours. GG. I think I'm gonna miss out. I hate how the Mats are uneven, though, it should be 6 mats not 7. >:C

KayOrzz
07-09-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm so scared. I need my friend with nemesis to pretty much win this, and I can't use him for a few hours. GG. I think I'm gonna miss out. I hate how the Mats are uneven, though, it should be 6 mats not 7. >:C

it evens out at 60, u get 150 :)

Marco_
07-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Well, if you fall just short of the goal, you could always spend some gems at the Summoning Stone...

Musketeer
07-09-2013, 12:51 PM

Click on the dragon Eurus to see the event page. Look at the countdown timer on the event page. The event ends when the timer reaches zero.

gexstar
07-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Click on the dragon Eurus to see the event page. Look at the countdown timer on the event page. The event ends when the timer reaches zero.

There is no Countdown timer on the event page for me (Android here). Theres just a banner saying Jul 4th - Jul 10th.

Musketeer
07-09-2013, 01:03 PM

You aren't going to make 43 with just one nemesis friend, I think, in the time left.

I just screwed up my first attempt at 43 by hitting the special attack on my cannon-fodder knight (in 3rd slot). My nemesis friend didn't get a special hit in, and now Eurus has over 6k HP left. I'll have another stab when I have 5 energy, but I doubt it'll be nearly enough unless a miracle occurs. [edit: yup, still had >2k HP when my second attack failed.]

Fortunately I have time for one more really good go with two nemesis before the event ends, and a very strong friend (over 17k attack) for the second round if its necessary.

Marco_
07-09-2013, 01:03 PM
There is no Countdown timer on the event page for me (Android here). Theres just a banner saying Jul 4th - Jul 10th.
Yep, only the tournament has a timer, the boss hasn't on Android.

Hai2yooo
07-09-2013, 01:12 PM
i had to use gems to hit 43 and im level 100+. i dont have armours with bonus mathcing elements to attack this guy tho so i had to rely on friends a lot with this epic boss. i js hit 43 and ima js wait for the next epic. i PRAY its not a similar element or at least make him less strong. ridicuolous.

btw thx for whoever im friends with on here lol

Deman
07-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Just missed a whole round on a game glitch... Needed to recharge after my round of four and after I waited 1.5 hours...get back on dragon is fully charged....spent a few gems to compensate.

Musketeer
07-09-2013, 01:48 PM

My apologies Gex, I'm on iOS.

The tournament runs 24 hours behind the Epic Boss, so (right now) the boss ends in 1 day 3 hours 15ish minutes, and the tournament in 2 days 3 hours and 15ish minutes.

Hopefully that helps a bit more. ;-)

BileJAR
07-09-2013, 01:48 PM
You aren't going to make 43 with just one nemesis friend, I think, in the time left.

I just screwed up my first attempt at 43 by hitting the special attack on my cannon-fodder knight (in 3rd slot). My nemesis friend didn't get a special hit in, and now Eurus has over 6k HP left. I'll have another stab when I have 5 energy, but I doubt it'll be nearly enough unless a miracle occurs.

Fortunately I have time for one more really good go with two nemesis before the event ends, and a very strong friend (over 17k attack) for the second round if its necessary.

Actually yes, I will. I have to get under 43, actually. Because I've summoned the boss a couple of times. I completed like 30 gems worth of offers. I have 34 left, and still doing the 3-4 gem offers and slowly getting some. I usually spend SA for my nemesis friend. and then he'll have a couple thousand HP left.

I can ensure 3 wins at least, 2 today, one tomorrow. Then summon if I get in a sticky situation. I can already craft the + version, just need the mats.

Hai2yooo, I'm in the same position as you, my knights main earth! I'm hoping the next boss doesn't have spirit in it.

BethMo
07-09-2013, 01:55 PM

You still have 27 hours from the time I'm posting this.

hlw_rocer
07-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Well, if you fall just short of the goal, you could always spend some gems at the Summoning Stone...
this is what i'm going to do
at 5 mats today, and waiting to use friends again tomorrow which will put me at 3
22 gems for the rest of the mats

Eos
07-09-2013, 03:55 PM
There wouldn't be any balancing in this, basically anyone with good enough armor to combat against the spirit element can pretty much wreck.

I still they'd do like a fire themed ancient dragon, but without the spirit. I want to beleive what you say, I really do, it sounds right. But for now, until I see it, I want to believe that's not true. DON'T CRUSH MY HOPES, MAN.

I'm a girl...

rhaegar
07-09-2013, 05:17 PM
on next dragons elements

Unresolved
07-09-2013, 05:28 PM
on next dragons elements

I'm guessing earth/wind. My armors would suck against that combo though :\.

Musketeer
07-09-2013, 07:59 PM
I'm guessing earth/wind. My armors would suck against that combo though :\.

I'd be happy with Earth/Wind, I could use that in my legendary lineup (last one was Dragon Tortoise and I didn't get the +), but I'm suspecting they'll stick with non-adjacent elements, which are only half as useful as adjacent elements. If the Eurus armor were useful against the next Dragon that'd give me more reason to work on it, but they aren't usually that nice.

Whatever it is, not Spirit again, please. I've seen ten Epic Bosses so far, and five of them had Spirit as an element.

Unresolved
07-09-2013, 08:55 PM
I'd be happy with Earth/Wind, I could use that in my legendary lineup (last one was Dragon Tortoise and I didn't get the +), but I'm suspecting they'll stick with non-adjacent elements, which are only half as useful as adjacent elements. If the Eurus armor were useful against the next Dragon that'd give me more reason to work on it, but they aren't usually that nice.

Whatever it is, not Spirit again, please. I've seen ten Epic Bosses so far, and five of them had Spirit as an element.

I've only seen 4 epic bosses and none of them had air. And from what I've seen of my friends, most of them don't have a great wind armor to use.

Lunasea
07-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Yes, uncommons when I get uncomfortable with how fast using basics is depleting my gold, then switch to snakeskins. Snakeskins become more cost-effective than uncommons when fusion cost reaches 1300 (2000 for armor without earth or water), but I go quite a ways past that (again, depending on how wealthy I feel) to speed things up.

Fusing for 50-ep armor becomes more cost-effective when fusion cost reaches 18,000 (12,000 for armor without earth or water).

Will be publishing a Thread on cost effective armor levelling ; Already done researching just needed the time to sit down to type it ; Look out for it :)

Lord Ash
07-09-2013, 10:35 PM
So I hit my #43 on Monday morning... Definitely fast enough in fact to fast as I haven't been able to continue past #45... Actually 43 was Bearly a win because i even had to buy 10 EE to do it... Now my knights are good not great but I have some great friends too... My question is why bother to fight him again after that... How are these people getting to 1.8 million damage on the leader boards and why? 850,000 damage and you will be in the #40 kill range ... Even if all three of your base knights are stacked with maxed elemental bonus armors and so r your friends the best u can do is the 5/2 strategy without buying EE I doubt that would kill a #56 Eurus ... So the question is why waste the time and gem money to get to #60 when the rewards do not outweigh the costs?

musizian
07-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Hey guys...
I am level 128 and prolly need a lot of friends support (preferably high levels too).
I have difficulty fighting this week's boss.. need help on next..

BileJAR
07-09-2013, 10:53 PM
3 more materials and I can craft the + version.

Sakino
07-10-2013, 05:14 AM
I want pre jian boss stats back..... Barely reached 28, at level 73, while levels 40 of the last months were capable of having regalia, half dragon, dragon tortoise... Why this stats increase?