PDA

View Full Version : Having low stats is no fun.. Any top 500+ want some players?

MonteCitan
07-03-2013, 04:52 PM
It's similar to the old adage of applying for jobs "Sorry, but we are looking for someone with more experience"
How do you get experience if no one will hire you?

Summary : Low level, high scoring players looking for an active syndicate in order to grow and eventually be an excellent ally (one to two wars with top weapons would open up a world of high IP targets)
Looking for a faction that's active on groupme..

My friend and I (combined we earned 125k IP last war) are thinking of getting into a different faction with active / friendly fun members.. We are having a bit of a falling out with the guy who started our current group..

I'm fairly new to MW, but I'm a long time crime city player - I've been in a syndicate there that has placed top 10 or better every battle so far and we just placed second in the PVP

Initially I wasn't planning on joining a faction at all, but someone threw me a recruitment line so I signed up..

I've been with them a few battles now.. I introduced them to groupme, and now we have 15 of the 32 members on there, and most are very active.. (except the leader.. who is there but mostly inactive esp during battle)

I helped them go from barely top 4000 to top 1500, and last battle we finished 970ish

I'm in second place on donations (the leader is barely top 10 with one of the best IPH in the syndicate) and gets defensive if you call him out..

The bad: I'm fairly new so..
I have 30 allies and 18,235 attack 18,963 defense (I can boost up to 20k if needed)
207k IPH with level 3 oil rig on the way..

My friend is level 55, 24k attack/27k defense and 180k IPH - He is a free player but with a little input from me (IE targets) he broke 20k IP last battle

I have no problem being dedicated to taking down the DL / wall so we can all get more points even if it affects how many points I earn.. And I'll take advantage of/get points any time there's a target I can hit..

Scrub175
07-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Hackensackheroes ID 722-326-715, Finished 959 in Poland.

Bonuses:
-19% Health Regen
+5% Infantry Attack
+20% Infantry Defense
+15% Ground Defense
+10% Air Defense
+5% Sea Defense
+15% Building Defense
+10% Building Output
+14 Guild and looking to add 2 more spots

niconon
07-03-2013, 07:17 PM
ATTN: The 'F-BOMBS' - Has several openings for dedicated motivated gamers who want to achieve a Top 250 spot. Our long term goal is Top 100. Our only requirements are participation & communication...especially during WD. We use GroupMe for team chat. The right candidate will join groupme and communicate well in a team environment. We have a mixture of gold & non-gold players but we don't require it. It doesn't matter what level or how high your stats are to us as long as your strong for your level & very active. If your looking for a tight knit, well organized, successful Faction to call home please contact Nico at:

fbomb.nico@gmail.com

Please include the following info:
Your modern war game name
Alliance ID code
activity level
attack & defense stats - unboosted
Ally count
Income per hour

Sending this email is considered an application to our Faction. Only the committed with a desire to achieve need apply. All applicants will be reviewed and if accepted you'll be sent an invite.

FACTION BONUSES:

Health Regen Time -26%
Ground Attack +5%
Infantry Attack +5%
Infantry Defense +30%
Ground Defense +20%
Air Defense +20%
Sea Defense +15%
Building Defense +20%
Building Output +15%
Guild Member Increase +22

Next Objective: Top 250 Ultimate Objective: Top 100
Faction Leader: Nico

Azreiel
07-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Pm sent. Pm me back any questions

MonteCitan
07-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Really?? No one wants to give an inch to a new guy to gain a mile in the future? I've been top 10 every single crime city battle, I'm quite motivated..

ffp
07-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Really?? No one wants to give an inch to a new guy to gain a mile in the future? I've been top 10 every single crime city battle, I'm quite motivated..

What about top750? PM me if interested. There is a top250 offer a few post up so that's probably why no one else is offering.

I'll be frank and say there isn't many offers as nobody wants to build you up and just as you become useful, you jump ship because better offers come around. You join us, we want commitment. Like I said PM me if interested.

360 Joules
07-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Agree w you ffp. There are too many people that just want to jump to the top and not be loyal and work to build up their current faction. That being said---how about coming to our top 300-500 faction? LoL. PM me if interested.

QUOTE=ffp;850750]What about top750? PM me if interested. There is a top250 offer a few post up so that's probably why no one else is offering.

I'll be frank and say there isn't many offers as nobody wants to build you up and just as you become useful, you jump ship because better offers come around. You join us, we want commitment. Like I said PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]