PDA

View Full Version : Force close force close force close

itsshooter
07-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Another successful update by gree. All my game does is force close. Here's an idea take a break from the events for a couple weeks and sort out ur code. There are indy games that are more reliable than this. It's just none stop week after week of fails.

mr_bossman
07-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Another successful update by gree. All my game does is force close. Here's an idea take a break from the events for a couple weeks and sort out ur code. There are indy games that are more reliable than this. It's just none stop week after week of fails.

I do also get many force closes on MW, not had one yet on CC (except whilst adding a credit card), so the coding platform/structure must be different/better on one.

It is to be expected though due to updates and the differing amounts of devices they need to cover.

As a coder myself, I can appreciate what they have to do :)

Mark.

itsshooter
07-03-2013, 02:25 PM
Hence why I said take break. I'm on a galaxy s 4 not some random generic phone its a pretty min stream phone I expect these problems on my no name tablet but not on a high end phone

itsshooter
07-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Perhaps I should explain. I used to get force closes regularly I had no issue with those because I could still access my game hut now my game won't even load and I'm missing out on both events

mr_bossman
07-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Perhaps I should explain. I used to get force closes regularly I had no issue with those because I could still access my game hut now my game won't even load and I'm missing out on both events

You need to submit a ticket to support then.

I did guess you meant the random force close that most users get.

Yeah, I would expect most modern devices to be supported first.

I have an Android Sony Xperia. My main gripe is that my base does not show 50% of the time (GFX do not display at all), so I have to reset my device in hope my buildings will show on restart so that I can collect from them - not as severe as your issue then!

Plutorules
07-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Truely anoying that the app wont start happend for me to. I was lucky that it only lastest 5-7 hours but stil anoying. Try this thread and tell Gree a little about your problems:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?60121-A-scientific-approach-to-Android-issues

Mayby they can use if not at least we can see how many that are actually affected or not.