PDA

View Full Version : Just what we needed another tournament of factions

thundarr
07-03-2013, 01:52 PM
This is ridiculous 5 days of getting my base trashed. I am mostly sitting this one out but I will contribute for my factions sake. I am saving for the LE building. I am out of LTQ because my buildings are not high enough so here comes 4 days of mostly rest from this game. I see why many players burn out and quit. This is non stop. I will check in every few hours to collect and that it. New players come in at such a disadvantage and when they realize it many of them will quit as well. Happy base trashing everyone.

Rowdydowdy
07-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Preach on brother.....

Palzalus
07-03-2013, 03:26 PM
Gree I think my refresh buttom is broken? What's up with all those lvl 160? I'm lvl 250? Can find anyone close and there defense sucks 300k? Kidding me?

Palzalus
07-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Maybe just quit your job lol no if it was easier to find good targets buts this is getting a full time job with all those events
Did some glue on my fingers so when I sleep I'm still touching the screen for the attacks and stuff

CJ D
07-03-2013, 04:37 PM
And 5 days? The other wasn't like this huh?

piercedtoy20
07-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Yea and on top of them messing up everyones allies they want us to fight with our statsbwell below what it should be.

CJ D
07-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Was just wondering about that. Everyone's stats in the faction dropped by like 30% according to others this evening.

Badass action man
07-03-2013, 10:49 PM
So far I have dropped 3000 Atk and at best I'll win back 500 Atk in prizes. The casualty rate wen u r fighting for decent WD points is sky high n jus makes it a rip off. Y bother for such ordinary prizes?.

Sith Lady
07-03-2013, 11:36 PM
This is ridiculous 5 days of getting my base trashed. I am mostly sitting this one out but I will contribute for my factions sake. I am saving for the LE building. I am out of LTQ because my buildings are not high enough so here comes 4 days of mostly rest from this game. I see why many players burn out and quit. This is non stop. I will check in every few hours to collect and that it. New players come in at such a disadvantage and when they realize it many of them will quit as well. Happy base trashing everyone.

Maybe thats Gree's intention... to make it difficult for players to get the LE building. Its way too much, too many events altogether without some room to breath... I am out of this one as well, at least until the box event.... than raiding a bit to get boxes.

Pappy14
07-04-2013, 05:46 AM
Maybe they should create a sub-forum titled "Support group for new players who think the game is unfair no matter what anyone else says." You guys complain about not being able to afford an LE bldg. Then raid the money you need until you can buy one, I'm sure it's possible. You complain the events are too close together. You're not participating in it, so whats it matter? If all you're going to do is check in and collect, it sounds to me like you're playing the game how you want. Build your economy and save your money. It seems your problems would be solved. As far as the LTQ, upgrading unit buildings is perfect for you - they're cheap and they take a while so you can save more before the next upgrade. So please tell us what the real issue is....I anxiuosly await your response.

One more thing - if you realize what a disadvantage you have, why don't you quit the game like you say so many others will?

CJ D
07-04-2013, 06:10 AM
Hey guy...you realize this isn't wd right? We can't not hit the declare war button. You have no option but to be a participant. I could not hit a single player, and I will still incur heavy losses. Sure, don't repair my buildings. Then I don't collect any money. So no collecting money for le buildings. Sure, I could buy an all gold army. But I don't wanna. But those are my only two options. Neither are good with me. So, allow me to opt out of the incessant bp farming for these events like I can with wd, and I'll gladly not raid a soul during this time. Sounds like a win/win to me.

thundarr
07-04-2013, 06:16 AM
First of all I am not a new player. I have been at this awhile and accumulated many boosts not all of which work with the stacking issue. I made the observation because I have a LLP on my Android cellphone which I have been at about 2 months avoiding all the mistakes I have made on my HLP. I have zero boosts except for my base and faction. I was very lucky to hook up with a great faction that accepted LLP and I have got some nice units which I would not have gotten had I not been so lucky. I admit I made many mistakes on my HLP which my faction helped me with but it takes a long time to rectify things like vaults and unit buildings.
The "real issue" is that there is too much going on and you have to be at this quite a bit just to keep up since other players are upgrading as well. The only "down time" I have is during the box event. The boss required you to check in every 15 minutes to attack set my timer and return lest he escape.
As for new players it takes many months and the current LTQ is much more difficult than earlier ones. I am playing my LLP just for fun mainly to see how long it takes to become a decent player. Players that have been on a while have higher IPH and LE buildings that new players can not hope to afford for a long long time. I got some nice units on the scratch and win but that seems to be in the past and mostly junk units. I remember when I got a spider tank on the scratch and win for my HLP I thought I died and went to heaven.

Pappy14
07-04-2013, 10:56 AM
I have an LLP and am in exactly the same situation. Im fortunate to have the LLP in my HLP faction. If you are trying to keep your LLP comparable with those in your faction or faction opponents then youre setting yourself up for failure. Of course a lower level player is not going to be able to keep up with higher level players. Whatever someones level is, they need to worry about being competitive with players within their range, say give or take 5 levels. Not trying to catch up to someone 20-100 levels higher that has had such a big head start. As far as the boss is concerned, the timer has always been a part of it. And by the time a player reaches a level where the LTQ is available, they should have enough energy to make it pretty far. Assuming theyre educated about the importance of energy now with the LTQs. My LLP has more energy than my HLP now. As far as LE bldgs go, they are affordable you just have to raid. If you dont want to level up or dont want to devote the time, then thats your fault and your reasoning. Gree has made it possible for everyone to do eveything in this game, its up to the player to do it. Im a free player so sure, I will never be close to top dog but thats my choice and thats what happens. Theres always people you can beat and raid, so play the game and enjoy it.

Gennxxx
07-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Gree wants more money people! More tournaments and events means money in their pocket! But all you players keep playing into their little trap! What do we really get out of spending gold and making their pockets bigger? Nothing!!! Bigger egos!

Gennxxx
07-04-2013, 05:45 PM
You must waste all your hard earned money on the game that fattens the corporations pockets! Just like all the other ego players!

Gennxxx
07-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Either that or your a part of their evil corporation that takes advantage of the little people!