PDA

View Full Version : Gree please help!!!!!!!!!

rwzsteve
07-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Bought a new phone yesterday and did everything I was told to do on the gree website in order to transfer. I have been unsuccessful. Tried everything ie: uninstall/reinstall, taking out battery on phone, sent in complaint and nothing. My old device does not recognize the "old device" tab so I can not transfer with funzio ID. If anyone can help me please do so.

Anonymously Yours
07-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Bought a new phone yesterday and did everything I was told to do on the gree website in order to transfer. I have been unsuccessful. Tried everything ie: uninstall/reinstall, taking out battery on phone, sent in complaint and nothing. My old device does not recognize the "old device" tab so I can not transfer with funzio ID. If anyone can help me please do so.

This has been reported many, many times. Gree and Apple/Google flipped that transfer script.

Send a ticket. Send the details from an old in game email, or go to itunes and look for your device's UDID. They need your character name, level, character ID number, and device type and UDID.

Tell them what you want them to do, and wait. It took me a week during the last FvF event to fix my request. I've heard it can take longer. Read the older threads, yours is just another in the long line of transfer related problems.

Pro
07-03-2013, 07:36 PM
Just experienced the same issue,takes awhile to be corrected but it does get accomplished.

piercedtoy20
07-03-2013, 07:48 PM
You mean gree is good for something other than screwing up players allies do it might be all there good at.

Griffin4
07-04-2013, 02:47 AM
Once the battle for campaign has begun is there anyway of removing faction members from faction before the campaign ends

TheOracle
07-04-2013, 04:12 AM
We are no longer using the FunzioID system for transfers. Moving forward, you can easily restore your account using iTunes/iCloud.

If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible to us in a ticket and we can manually transfer your account:

(Please note that we cannot transfer between iOS and Android)

-Your original and new device types

-Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-Your last known login of your former character

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet (Note: receipt information is only for purchase verifications once we are able to finally locate your original game (in the event the original game data was lost). We are unable to locate a lost account based solely on in-app purchases.)

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)

mickymacirl
07-04-2013, 04:35 AM
Oracle, this doesn't work for transfer from different types of devices.

Roscoe782
07-04-2013, 05:39 AM
So, I am a caretaker for a faction-mates toon while he is over in Afghanistan. This new transfer system now makes it super complicated to get it back to him when he gets back, no?