PDA

View Full Version : Combined Arms Group (#251 in Poland) is seeking ACTIVE players to go top 150!!!

Cmputrgbln
07-03-2013, 12:26 PM
If you're looking for a new faction to join, check us out! We missed out on #250 by 3k WD points and is looking for active players to take us to top 150 and beyond!!! Currently made up of 37 mostly 'free' and 'light gold' members, our enthusiasm more than makes up for our lack of real world $£€¥. Gold IS NOT required, but participation IS. $3mil+ daily requirement and 20k min. WD points.

Our upgrades are:
Casualty Rate: -5%
Health Regen Time: -26%
Ground Attack: +10%
Air Attack: +5%
Infantry Attack: +15%
Infantry Defense: +30%
Ground Defense: +20%
Air Defense: +15%
Sea Defense: +15%
Building Defense: +25%
Building Output: +10%
Guild Member Increase: +26

PM me if interested!

Cmputrgbln
07-04-2013, 07:47 PM
We currently have 4 slots to fill and Asia/EU players are welcome!

BigBoy_447
07-05-2013, 05:36 PM
If your interested and your members can meet the requirements below, PM me

Second Coming is composed of a solid, fun group of gold users and hyper-active free players. Here every member counts - no 'deep pocket' person you have to worry about leaving and trashing the faction placement! We have finished 114 in Poland

If you meet the below requirements, shoot me a message or stop over to our website http://Linkedup.me and post your application! We currently have a 70/30% split between US and EU players. Every time zone will be considered, but preference is currently trending towards EU to help balance the group.

Requirements:
180K+ ATK/DEF (may be negotiable)
6.5 x IPH Based Donations
Show face on the Game Forum daily and a few times a week on the website and also use LINE messenger for communication purposes and general chat with other members
Must have the dedication to score at least 45,000 WD points

Health Regen: -26%
Ground ATK: +10%
Ground Def: +30%
Infantry ATK: +15%
Infantry Def: +30%
Air ATK: +5%
Air Def: 25%
Sea Def: 15%
Building Def: +30%
Building output: +20%
Guild Increase: +30

Gold use not required, but is a plus. We have some light and moderate gold users now and with a couple more we could really push to the next level!

lemonhaze
07-05-2013, 05:50 PM
If your interested and your members can meet the requirements below, PM me

Second Coming is composed of a solid, fun group of gold users and hyper-active free players. Here every member counts - no 'deep pocket' person you have to worry about leaving and trashing the faction placement! We have finished 114 in Poland

If you meet the below requirements, shoot me a message or stop over to our website http://Linkedup.me and post your application! We currently have a 70/30% split between US and EU players. Every time zone will be considered, but preference is currently trending towards EU to help balance the group.

Requirements:
180K+ ATK/DEF (may be negotiable)
6.5 x IPH Based Donations
Show face on the Game Forum daily and a few times a week on the website and also use LINE messenger for communication purposes and general chat with other members
Must have the dedication to score at least 45,000 WD points

Health Regen: -26%
Ground ATK: +10%
Ground Def: +30%
Infantry ATK: +15%
Infantry Def: +30%
Air ATK: +5%
Air Def: 25%
Sea Def: 15%
Building Def: +30%
Building output: +20%
Guild Increase: +30

Gold use not required, but is a plus. We have some light and moderate gold users now and with a couple more we could really push to the next level! bigboy we are looking for 2 ppl to join our top 25 team if u can score 100k and wanna part of the top 25 then let me know..if not then sorry to post here u can PM me for details..we jsut bought an extra guild and looking for 2 active hourly gold recruits