PDA

View Full Version : Giving money?

calvin98
07-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Is there any ways to share money with friends and faction members? If not why don't we make one? Gree please consider this

Joey123
07-03-2013, 10:51 AM
It would be a good idea if not for cash hacking

Snipe
07-03-2013, 11:08 AM
yeah, I think sharing cash and gold would be great, but hackers would have a field day. On balance it's probably much better we aren't able to do that.

Snipe

Muffin
07-03-2013, 11:15 AM
I was just thinking about this yesterday. I think it would be great to have (especially for helping out faction members) but as mentioned before it would be a field day for cash hackers. So this is highly unlikely to ever be implemented.

calvin98
07-03-2013, 05:09 PM
Maybe gree can try an see how it goes. Right now my faction member is having a hard time building up money for the new le and I just wanted to pitch in a little

Hupernikomen
07-03-2013, 07:49 PM
I think they should be able to donate cash and gold to the faction leader to compensate for all the hours he spend on this forum recruiting players :)

steveo127
07-03-2013, 08:17 PM
there's a lot of loopholes GREE would need to think of how to prevent, first. for example, how would you like your LLP going up against some of the LLPs of SUP members, if they could give all of their resources to their LLPs?

MWaddict
07-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Maybe gree can try an see how it goes. Right now my faction member is having a hard time building up money for the new le and I just wanted to pitch in a little

you want to help? wire some money to his bank account so he could purchase cash vault or gold vault in MW store.

Armand2REP
07-03-2013, 09:45 PM
That would be a horrible idea. Very few can hack, but think about how many people would create farming accounts. 90% of the rivals list would be dead space... not like it already isn't. haha

Zulfiqaar
07-04-2013, 06:24 AM
Maybe something not like player to player but rather from the faction fund..at a 50% or 20% commision rate..
Alternatively you can do player to player, hacker funding should be rather simple to detect if gree is bothered

Pro
07-04-2013, 06:34 AM
I think they should be able to donate cash and gold to the faction leader to compensate for all the hours he spend on this forum recruiting players :)

I would like to see awards for top fighters in factions, even if was just a new ranking system within the faction consisting of a title only that the leader could bestow based upon event activity. All there is now is officer titles,how about a co- leader or battle warrior title.

JohnnyR
07-04-2013, 06:37 AM
Maybe something not like player to player but rather from the faction fund..at a 50% or 20% commision rate..
Alternatively you can do player to player, hacker funding should be rather simple to detect if gree is bothered

This is what I was going to suggest. Hacking among the factions are pretty well policed at the top. If the penalties for hacking affected an entire faction, it wouldn't be worth it to hack.

I agree with the majority though, it is too easy to abuse...

calvin98
07-04-2013, 07:37 AM
I like the ideas! I hope gree takes a look (which they won't)

pelle plutt
07-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Why not only use paypal for this? reasonably safe for hacking