PDA

View Full Version : Help required anyone with spare cash

craftytempter
07-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Hi
we are a syndicate in the top 250 range that needs help ( £ $ € ¥ ) to get us the rest of our bonuses.

anyone want to do a bit of charity work. How about a camper who just wants to come for the ride with out fighting?

Or maybe your tired of seeing the cheaters with full bonuses and would like to help us out.

we need about 4 more bonuses each around 7 big bills each

can you help out a few little guys

cheers

CraftyTempter

mxz
07-03-2013, 10:08 AM
There are quite a few top 10/25 teams without full bonuses.

You should ask Glitching Grimmy, he's got the hookup, holla if ya hear me.

Chica
07-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Our syn can use the help too

Deadwater
07-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Maybe if you offer iTune cards for their in game cash people would be happy to help...

1 vault of gold for 1 billion in game cash..? Sounds more tempting

Beardy
07-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Maybe if you offer iTune cards for their in game cash people would be happy to help...

1 vault of gold for 1 billion in game cash..? Sounds more tempting

But, you can already buy in-game cash. Don't you think they would be doing that if real money wasn't the issue.

Deadwater
07-03-2013, 10:13 AM
But, you can already buy in-game cash. Don't you think they would be doing that if real money wasn't the issue.

Shhh why would you tell them that?

But maybe they don't have anyone with an IPH high enough to buy a billion.

Antheus
07-03-2013, 10:17 AM
.....and here comes the new war and you beat me up with my on cash......you guys are daydreaming...and having just nightmares.......👿👿👿

craftytempter
07-03-2013, 10:35 AM
im trying to help some low level stats stay alive, these guys will or are your bread and butter at the end of the day. Gree are trying to help
them with LTQ that some dont do because of the xp and if rumours are true a multiple upgrade bonus to come soon. i heard a lot of crying
about the bonus which gives you 30% off all upgrades but you steal it from them anyway so the more they can upgrade you get from robbing them everyone wins.

but if their are any true robbin hoods please pm me.

thanks everyone

Chica
07-03-2013, 10:38 AM

Its also 100$ for like70 million vs a 100 for a billion, need help with the math?

Beardy
07-03-2013, 11:24 AM
Its also 100$ for like70 million vs a 100 for a billion, need help with the math?

Depending on IPH.. Maybe its that for you, with your IPH and Level.

And as I said, 'if real money wasn't the issue'.