PDA

View Full Version : Maybe something to consider GREE .... Boost Building Defense Systems!

Dlboy
07-03-2013, 08:26 AM
So I was thinking ... MOST people get upset when they are raided and lose some cash, but EVERYONE gets extremely angry when their sacred "Boost Buildings or Composite Factory" are so much as looked at, never mind knocked out!

This is not my style and even for BP I'll hit small cash or defense buildings first .... But for those of you who go for boosts first (which isn't really smart cuz you get more BP with the boost up) ...

What if we could build walls - similar to defense walls for battles - that the attacking player could not see? For example, I may have a level 6 wall around my Composite Factory and the attacking/raiding player would just have their attack deflected or minimized until my wall is down. Maybe the message they get could say, "Raid Failed, Protected" or something to that effect. Once down, you get the 3 hit raid and out! The key is for the attacker to not know what size the wall is. It could take 13 hits to drop a level 10 wall and ultimately my boost building, which may discourage some from going after the coveted boost buildings!

It could be a cash or a cash and concrete purchase to build the individual walls around your buildings.

Thoughts?

JohnnyR
07-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Why would you skip over boosts when, in my experience, defense towers seem to pick off the more expensive units? I notice a higher casualty rate for defense towers.... Also, could be a prep strategy to hit the avatar ain an attack.

Dlboy
07-03-2013, 08:35 AM
With boost building active you would get a higher BP when you attacked me then if they are down. I guess for only 3 attacks to a composite, yeah you're going to get good points, but it will diminish as the boosts do.

SGT Rud
07-03-2013, 08:37 AM
If I was after BP, I would hit every money building, including the lowest such as the supply depot, then take out one boost building - the lowest boosted one, then the defensive buildings - starting with the lowest stat first, then finish him off with boosts.

If you want the 12 hits from the avatar, you should take out one or two boost buildings first, as you generally win the raids, but will lose the attack. Its all based off your personal strategy.

I have noticed that the towers have the highest casulty rate.

JohnnyR
07-03-2013, 08:39 AM
With boost building active you would get a higher BP when you attacked me then if they are down. I guess for only 3 attacks to a composite, yeah you're going to get good points, but it will diminish as the boosts do.

BP's lower, yes, but if a guy was unhittable and loaded with cash, knocking out his boosts may make him either hittable or more consistently hittable.

Web323
07-03-2013, 08:42 AM
I take out comp building and then raid.

PoundDawg
07-03-2013, 10:03 AM
If i get attacked and win but lose a expensive unit i like to make someone bleed.I tend to take out the boost buildings especially the composites factory and infirmary letting others raid the base. this is Modern War not Modern Sims right

Admiral Sato
07-03-2013, 02:18 PM
That's what the current defense buildings are SUPPOSED to do...but they suck...and probably in order for them to be effective at all you have to have them all level 10 which takes FOREVER to do and wastes time. If only Gree would make them upgrade faster and actually do what they are supposed to do they we wouldn't have to talk about building walls/forts around our money buildings. Don't get me wrong though...I like your idea about the walls/forts.

mr_bossman
07-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Yeah, I would cover your important buildings with def buildings, that is what they are for, to hurt your enemy when they attack you.

It does take a while to build up your boost buildings, but worth the wait (this is why I camp for a bit!).

If you could build then up in a month or so, everybody would have maxed defences, boosts!

You need to have plenty of real cash to speed up or play the waiting game for a bit :D

PS: I always knock out players infirm boost building first if I have it in for someone etc ... lol ....