PDA

View Full Version : Game becoming disproportionate every event for new players

Maverick0073
07-03-2013, 08:02 AM
Every event drives the gap bigger and bigger between new and old players. Before you all start rampaging and say you deserve to be cause you have been here longer, i dont argue that you deserve it.....but here's my point.
There is absolutely no way new players can ever remotely compete, there have been no boost units in ltqs etc and when there were...wine wine ***** ***** it does not stack....
Well as a new player of 3 months there has not been a boost unit like extra health regen or + 2 energy gain.. So every event has us going backwards. ( the first month there were but I was not level 40 to be able to do the ltq for the boosts) not only that it's impossible for us to buy the new buildings they have rocketed in price...
Just saying that if you want new blood this is not the way to get it. Give new players some reason to want to play or even buy the boost units with gold. ( and don't make them stack )

JohnnyR
07-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Really struggling here to keep up, and look at my join date! Been gone a while, my fault that I left yes, but statflation has gone hyper. The balance is tricky, but I actually think GREE's doing it right in a way that everyone was complaining about earlier-WD points and BPs. A newer, lower level player has the opportunity to score higher, and become more useful, being more valuable to a faction-perhaps a faction with nice bonuses.

Web323
07-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Really struggling here to keep up, and look at my join date! Been gone a while, my fault that I left yes, but statflation has gone hyper. The balance is tricky, but I actually think GREE's doing it right in a way that everyone was complaining about earlier-WD points and BPs. A newer, lower level player has the opportunity to score higher, and become more useful, being more valuable to a faction-perhaps a faction with nice bonuses.

Well said, just remember when the green plane was the most powerful unit with I believe 300 attack

Mr. Pink
07-03-2013, 08:51 AM
It's getting harder for free players in general. The stats inflation is having the biggest impact on defensive stats. Between high stat indestructible units and cheap faction/building bonuses for defense most players have disproportionately higher defense stats vs. attack stats.

In order to consistently attack opponents you need to spend gold to 1) get further along in events, 2) join a higher ranked faction with better attack bonuses/WD units, and/or 3) buy unit crates.

candyson
07-03-2013, 08:57 AM
It's getting harder for free players in general. The stats inflation is having the biggest impact on defensive stats. Between high stat indestructible units and cheap faction/building bonuses for defense most players have disproportionately higher defense stats vs. attack stats.

In order to consistently attack opponents you need to spend gold to 1) get further along in events, 2) join a higher ranked faction with better attack bonuses/WD units, and/or 3) buy unit crates.
Or 4) play free as you watch others ruin their weekends while you are eating at a top notch restaurant Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights spending less money.