PDA

View Full Version : You need people like me!

KAISER SOZÉ
07-03-2013, 06:03 AM
You need people like me so you can put you f#kcng finger and say thats the bad guy!

That would tony montana say!

Kaiser sozé says

Were in the terms of service can you read that it is not allowed to farm battle points during the faction tournament...? Is it fair to ban players for this...?

I'm done with this bull**** (sorry for the language) gree!
I want my money back!!

Tito89
07-03-2013, 06:04 AM
embrace the fact no one really cares in the end

lemonhaze
07-03-2013, 06:34 AM
embrace the fact no one really cares in the end ur inbox is full bro

lemonhaze
07-03-2013, 06:35 AM
You need people like me so you can put you f#kcng finger and say thats the bad guy!

That would tony montana say!

Kaiser sozé says

Were in the terms of service can you read that it is not allowed to farm battle points during the faction tournament...? Is it fair to ban players for this...?

I'm done with this bull**** (sorry for the language) gree!
I want my money back!! u not only will not get ur money back u will not get this act back either lol banned in 3..2..1

Screwloose
07-03-2013, 07:31 AM
I have no idea what 'farming battle points' is. Can someone enlighten me please?

KAISER SOZÉ
07-03-2013, 07:40 AM
I have no idea what 'farming battle points' is. Can someone enlighten me please?

Well for example you hit some one and he gave you 700 battle points you are the going to his base and raid him. And you'll ask him if he wants to repair his buildings when you done and do it al over again in the meantime he can also do it to your base and you'll repair also your buildings and that way you gain both a lot of battle points for the faction tournament.

mickymacirl
07-03-2013, 07:42 AM
You got banned for farming battle points?

KAISER SOZÉ
07-03-2013, 07:42 AM
u not only will not get ur money back u will not get this act back either lol banned in 3..2..1

Haha funny dude (not) i was banned last week for this cr ap reason

Tito89
07-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Haha funny dude (not) i was banned last week for this cr ap reason

people should only be banned if they hack or are disrespectful to other players and hack, oh one other thing, hack.

KAISER SOZÉ
07-03-2013, 07:47 AM
people should only be banned if they hack or are disrespectful to other players and hack, oh one other thing, hack.

You get it bro

keeskiller
07-03-2013, 07:58 AM
wow never thought about that, i really think that is a good idea (TACTICS!!) why would GREE ban you?

If you can't win by buying not the most GOLD, this is a way to increase points massively and you get a ban.. i dont get it..

KAISER SOZÉ
07-03-2013, 08:09 AM
wow never thought about that, i really think that is a good idea (TACTICS!!) why would GREE ban you?

If you can't win by buying not the most GOLD, this is a way to increase points massively and you get a ban.. i dont get it..

I also tought it was a good idea but now i lost my account what was 8 months of hard work. Btw i'm dutch to
It is not a hack or what ever it is just a tactic to gain bp

Maverick0073
07-03-2013, 08:13 AM
It's an exploit and you knew it to be so when you did it. It's an unfair advantage , you deserve what you got. Goodbye to all that make this game unplayable for fair playing people that play within the rules.

Anonymously Yours
07-03-2013, 08:20 AM
This is strange. I know a player who reported someone for farming BP. The person reported SEVERAL well known, influential players. The player was told that "farming BP" was not an exploit or a hack. Now you say you've been exiled for doing exactly that. I wonder if its PROHIBITED for LESSER KNOWN players, and PERMITTED for well known, influential players?

KAISER SOZÉ
07-03-2013, 08:22 AM
It's an exploit and you knew it to be so when you did it. It's an unfair advantage , you deserve what you got. Goodbye to all that make this game unplayable for fair playing people that play within the rules.

Exploit... Realy dude... Since when is raiding and attacking (what what the meaning of the tournament) an exploit..? There is not a rule about farming dude i'f already have been reading the terms! Playing within the rules... I dont know what you understand by that dude i havent an advantage or so i just raid the same guy so what is your point with playing within the rules.. Explain me please

Tito89
07-03-2013, 08:22 AM
This is strange. I know a player who reported someone for farming BP. The person reported SEVERAL well known, influential players. The player was told that "farming BP" was not an exploit or a hack. Now you say you've been exiled for doing exactly that. I wonder if its PROHIBITED for LESSER KNOWN players, and PERMITTED for well known, influential players?

its almost like giving the white guy the job over the black guy.

JohnnyR
07-03-2013, 08:26 AM

LOL! This has gotten crazy. Not an exploit-how is this unfair? It was not a mistake being taken advantage of, this is an actual tactic, like raising and lowering allies, buying meatshields, etc....

Kaiser Soze is telling HIS side here, which if I can rely on history-ISN'T THE COMPLETE PICTURE!

Dutchie
07-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Exploit... Realy dude... Since when is raiding and attacking (what what the meaning of the tournament) an exploit..? There is not a rule about farming dude i'f already have been reading the terms! Playing within the rules... I dont know what you understand by that dude i havent an advantage or so i just raid the same guy so what is your point with playing within the rules.. Explain me please

Niet te geloven... Dat vind ik zo slecht van GREE.

Dutchie
07-03-2013, 08:39 AM

and you're an idiot!

Anonymously Yours
07-03-2013, 08:54 AM
its almost like giving the white guy the job over the black guy.Or, the man the job over the woman.

Tito89
07-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Or, the man the job over the woman.

priorities, still like early america, before the civil war.

Anonymously Yours
07-03-2013, 09:04 AM
priorities, still like early america, before the civil war.Very little has changed in 150 years.

Tito89
07-03-2013, 09:07 AM
Very little has changed in 150 years.

offence intended, the south needs to get with the times, treat blacks equally and basically stop being pricks.

Dutchie
07-03-2013, 09:25 AM
offence intended, the south needs to get with the times, treat blacks equally and basically stop being pricks.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2pp0x2g.jpg

CJ D
07-03-2013, 09:36 AM
offence intended, the south needs to get with the times, treat blacks equally and basically stop being pricks. now you're officially an idiot.

Anonymously Yours
07-03-2013, 09:36 AM

You don't know much about the USA do you? What about OZ getting with the times and stop abusing the people you call "aborigines"?

Anyway, this thread was about a guy that got booted off the island, while others got TOP SPOT for doing the same alleged acts?

Dutchie
07-03-2013, 10:04 AM
You don't know much about the USA do you? What about OZ getting with the times and stop abusing the people you call "aborigines"?

Anyway, this thread was about a guy that got booted off the island, while others got TOP SPOT for doing the same alleged acts?

http://i43.tinypic.com/30jqums.jpg

Sirius
07-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Closing thread folks as there are a bit too much guideline violations. Note the rules folks.

/Closed