PDA

View Full Version : viewing syn member stops game

gunny22
07-03-2013, 03:22 AM
Anybody else had this?
When I hit menu, syn, members, view (on Alex L14) the game stops.
It does not happen if I view a different member.
It does happen if another member views the same player.
Gree, you can join my syn if you want to see it for yourself.

CohibAA
07-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Yes, this, among other things, still cause the game to crash, even with the latest update. But hey, on the bright side, your wall comments will be current when you re-load the game.

wa7sh the second
07-03-2013, 10:34 AM
some players stats lag cause there...BIG.

wayno
07-03-2013, 12:17 PM
I have this too, only with one certain member??

SmokeEater
07-03-2013, 12:19 PM
I can see members fine in my syndicate but when a player requests to join and go to see their stats they show all zeroes. Also crashes when you go to post in the forums when the post is over a certain size.

If there is now a limit on the size of a post in the syndicate forums then can we have a counter so we know when to stop typing.

Legen...dary
07-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Did Alex level14 do some hacking, maybe? ...replace some game files, maybe? ...get nerfed, maybe? Did he just so happen to donate 1.8billion over the last 4 days, maybe? It's hard to trust an Alex, man.

the_dude
07-03-2013, 10:18 PM
I cant tell if anything changed. It always crashes for me. Especially following links from my news feed. Beloved android here.

gunny22
07-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Did Alex level14 do some hacking, maybe? ...replace some game files, maybe? ...get nerfed, maybe? Did he just so happen to donate 1.8billion over the last 4 days, maybe? It's hard to trust an Alex, man.
It is my latest mini, I started last week. None of the above, I can assure you. I raced to L10 and did the Brawl until the coupe.
What is weird: I started this mini on a device that had my main until I changed two weeks ago.
The mini had no ingame help, just started right away. Also no possibility to enter a name, it was Alex, period. I hope they give us 50 gold real soon, too many Alexes now in the game. ;)

gunny22
07-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Yes, this, among other things, still cause the game to crash, even with the latest update. But hey, on the bright side, your wall comments will be current when you re-load the game.
OK then, if it is known, no need to create yet another support ticket.