PDA

View Full Version : WARNING for Top 100 Faction Recruiters ONLY

marklinalexanderho
07-03-2013, 02:14 AM
have you ever had new potential members promising the sky upon requesting to join but end up delivering grass during war time? aplenty i'm sure. but as of now, there's no way to kick them out during war time so these parasites/freeloaders simply run off with all the rewards that YOU have sacrificed to achieve. to these short-sighted losers dat think they can continue abusing our trust.

well this thread is not a blacklist as I think there is always a small percentage who r genuine so feel free to use this warning/first strike list to your advantage if you are 1 of them squad employers. time for us victims to help each other out.

=====================================

-danell from TCE (BfP) () (1.5k wd pts)3862
-TITUS from kill yo self (BfA) (698-210-104) (10k wd pts)

=====================================

feel free to contribute if u have any. this is for top 250 as well. they MUST be players who have not achieved ur minimum targets agreed upon pre-war, pretend to be afk during declarations & give all sorts of grandmother excuses post-war to try n leech one more war off of ur kind souls.

rmb.. in d top league of any place u go to, maintaining a credible reputation is extremely vital. once u betray it, then a mountainous amount of effort will be required to earn that back.

P.S. ty to "jon_funzio" for d suggestion of adding in player IDs. i've been thinking of a way to solve possible name changes so i think jon_funzio's suggestion is most helpful tks!!

lemonhaze
07-03-2013, 02:24 AM
LOL 7 wins what a maggot..i think we have all run into those b4.i can honestly say that my team im with now has 48 solid members and we been in the top 25 for poland and top 50 all others..7 wins is jsut a sad excuse they must not been there the whole time and picked those up on def wins

marklinalexanderho
07-03-2013, 02:26 AM
LOL 7 wins what a maggot..i think we have all run into those b4.i can honestly say that my team im with now has 48 solid members and we been in the top 25 for poland and top 50 all others..7 wins is jsut a sad excuse they must not been there the whole time and picked those up on def wins

!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol couldn't have guessed it better lemonhaze u're right on that! feel free to contribute if u have any as well i'll help u pin it up d list my fren. oh & gratz on top 25! incredulously hard work imo haha

lemonhaze
07-03-2013, 02:30 AM
!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol couldn't have guessed it better lemonhaze u're right on that! feel free to contribute if u have any as well i'll help u pin it up d list my fren. oh & gratz on top 25! incredulously hard work imo haha thanks mate..ya it was a rollercoaster..we was only gonna go for top 50 as we always have done but once we seen we had the shot to hit top 25 we went for it..if ur interested we just increased guild and are looking for 1 more awesome memeber..we can promise u a top 50 unit for 100% sure..but i think we have exceeded our own standards and going to try and be a top 25 again..we did with 48 memebrs what teams with 58-60 cannot do..its because of the leadership we have..if ur interested u seem to be very dedicated then shoot me a PM mate

ffp
07-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Before you create this blacklist, are you sure they weren't designated PA or wall banger? Those people will have a horrible score but also fully active.

lemonhaze
07-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Before you create this blacklist, are you sure they weren't designated PA or wall banger? Those people will have a horrible score but also fully active. thats not true in ever case..our PA and wall crew stilll manged to score 50k+

sraghav42
07-03-2013, 03:03 AM
Before you create this blacklist, are you sure they weren't designated PA or wall banger? Those people will have a horrible score but also fully active.

No these were not wall hitter's or PA ..

ffp
07-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Jeez, that with medpacks right? I was practically on full time during my awake hours and I just managed 50k. If I had to do walls or PA as well, I doubt I would hit 30k.

jon_funzio
07-03-2013, 03:30 AM
Name changes make this somewhat moot - would be more useful if you post IDs as well.

marklinalexanderho
07-03-2013, 04:10 AM
thanks mate..ya it was a rollercoaster..we was only gonna go for top 50 as we always have done but once we seen we had the shot to hit top 25 we went for it..if ur interested we just increased guild and are looking for 1 more awesome memeber..we can promise u a top 50 unit for 100% sure..but i think we have exceeded our own standards and going to try and be a top 25 again..we did with 48 memebrs what teams with 58-60 cannot do..its because of the leadership we have..if ur interested u seem to be very dedicated then shoot me a PM mate

it's an honor to receive an invite from u bro, but i have to kindly reject as i've accepted another's offer abt a week before BfP. ty so much tho, i know how hard izzit being in a top 25 & don't think i deserve to take up ur spot for a potential high-spending & super active gold player. ty loads tho!!! cheers haha

ty so much for d reminder ffp. yup i've ensured before placing these names up as i know wad it feels like being wrongfully maligned. however, wall bangers will not score only 3-5k points thruout d whole of BfP. i know cuz i saw someone who barely had 125k attack but he scored close to 30k by playing whenever he's awake & he mostly hit walls/command centers.

thats not true in ever case..our PA and wall crew stilll manged to score 50k+

ty so much for d assistance bro =)

No these were not wall hitter's or PA ..

ty so much for d assistance bro =)

Name changes make this somewhat moot - would be more useful if you post IDs as well.

tks jon! yup i've pinned that up in my post. cheers =))

sraghav42
07-03-2013, 04:59 AM
ty so much for d reminder ffp. yup i've ensured before placing these names up as i know wad it feels like being wrongfully maligned. however, wall bangers will not score only 3-5k points thruout d whole of BfP. i know cuz i saw someone who barely had 125k attack but he scored close to 30k by playing whenever he's awake & he mostly hit walls/command center.

Haha , I think you missed one thing marklin I scored 37k points .....

Snipe
07-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Hey brother

I think this is a great idea. We ain't been tracking the leeches, but any we run across in the future I'll try to make public in future.

Good fighting!

- Snipe

marklinalexanderho
07-03-2013, 05:23 AM
Haha , I think you missed one thing marklin I scored 37k points .....

haha BRO! nandri nandri!(ty) not sure if it's d correct word i'm totally bad with hindi/tamil LOL

Hey brother

I think this is a great idea. We ain't been tracking the leeches, but any we run across in the future I'll try to make public in future.

Good fighting!

- Snipe

hi snipe bro ty so much for ur support! i'll also try to keep this updated weekly/monthly as we get past each war. cheers & congratz on getting top 130! rmb.. if u need d money more for diet & nutrition then it's better to budget ur gold-spending to target specific wars/events. cheers & take care MW fren! =)))

marklinalexanderho
07-22-2013, 09:07 PM
BUMP

new names/info added etc

feel free to provide if u have any & i'll do my best to assist u

Rattlehead
07-23-2013, 07:37 AM
Yup we had Danell... Did the same thing to us. He's been begging to come back.

sraghav42
07-23-2013, 08:21 AM
Yup we had Danell... Did the same thing to us. He's been begging to come back.

He was also begging to us, to let him in but oir leader ignored him