PDA

View Full Version : The end of MW

Rough Neck
07-03-2013, 01:56 AM
It is confirmed the beginning of the end of MW has started, in a matter of time MW will be killed by PUN or is it the other way round, PUN is killing themselves !!!
SF gave in to PUN, and now PUN has 3 factions, .....and continue to spread,....end of the day it'll just all PUN, in the TOP 10, maybe Ferr will still be around but end of the day he will just give up, and leave MW to PUN. Guess PUN thinks they have won BUT in actual fact they dig themselves a grave, what's the fun of competing if there is no competitors??? Go through some of the new PUN's wall, Sr PUN apologizing to Jr PUN, hey didn't know you're PUN and sorry about the hits, lol......to cut the story short, end of the day what did PUN achieved ??? Nothing competitive to hit, no major rivalry, and everyone is PUN....lol.....so what happened, guess matter of time PUN will be bored and abandon MW,and possibility free players will benefits from PUN great ambition,lol
Thank you to PUN and please expiadite the process....lol

mickymacirl
07-03-2013, 02:06 AM
Give it a rest will you?

Rough Neck
07-03-2013, 02:28 AM
Ohh....it's you the nasty PUN and a bully. You have high stats but be a bit like the PUN Sr, Pirate Lord, George, Riddler, Joker, Jack...even PJ, might change your image and gain some respect, they are the cool original PUN respected by MW communities

Dutchie
07-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Ohh....it's you the nasty PUN and a bully. You have high stats but be a bit like the PUN Sr, Pirate Lord, George, Riddler, Joker, Jack...even PJ, might change your image and gain some respect, they are the cool original PUN respected by MW communities

You talk some absolute tosh... why don't you crawl back in your little hole, give your cake hole a rest before you blurt out more crap.

Rough Neck
07-03-2013, 04:32 AM
All the while only the rejects SF licks PUN so, it goes further on...... How the taste of Mock's small or big hole, not sure,lol

Wai
07-03-2013, 04:58 AM
It will be a long, long time before that happens and chances are it will not.

I wouldn't worry about those things, the game will just play out the way it plays out. No point in stressing over stuff that is unlikely to happen and if it did happen, it would be a very, very long time into the future.

Just don't worry about that sort of stuff.

Perhaps in about 20 years time you can lead us all to freedom by getting the 'great unwashed' to rise up and slay the unholy dragon. LOL

Tito89
07-03-2013, 06:08 AM
pun is not some zombification of the top 10, there are 2 factions with links to pun. the only big group spread really was the cartel, no one gave a damn about it except the clowns. btw this is a very pointless thread, like a cold knife thru diamond, its going nowhere.

SGT Rud
07-03-2013, 06:11 AM
Can anyone stop collecting from from your base so I can collect it for you. I am trying to get a new LE.

keeskiller
07-03-2013, 06:12 AM
i really think you are overreacting..

SGT Rud
07-03-2013, 06:22 AM
Who? I just want to spend some stamina. I cannot find anyone with open buildings. Ill take a pair of level 4 oil rig, I would like a level 2 Tatra. Low stats please. No supply depot.

nickdpro99
07-03-2013, 06:46 AM
That was the best bull**** I read as of today.