PDA

View Full Version : Help on getting my stats higher.

Phantom X11
07-02-2013, 07:04 PM
I just started playing this game again after a looooong time. So i need help getting my stats higher.

Am lvl69 Att:15,522 / Def:19,066

Where is a good place to farm for good weapons and so, whithout leveling too fast. Your help will be most appreciated thanks. =]

Please leave name of city and weapons info. =]

Ty1on
07-02-2013, 07:14 PM
No need to farm anymore... All you need to do now is wait for Gree to screw up and get an item for free that others spent a lot of gold to get...

averioste
07-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Ouch. After the last event, i'm level 25 and have more stats than you :(.

the_dude
07-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Unless you spent alot of time or gold on that character it might be better to start over. You are already too high of a level to get anywhere with the boss events and it would be hard to get into a good syndicate with those stats. If you do choose to start over, i think the only to do it now is to contact support. Deleting the game and reinstalling will just bring your old character back.

My camper that I started 2 months ago is at 25k attack and level 25 no gold spent. It doesnt take long to get good stats playing the events. Either way make sure you read and understand this guide if you havent already.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47322-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Boss-Events&highlight=billionaires+guide

007 Free Agent
07-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Unless you spent alot of time or gold on that character it might be better to start over. You are already too high of level to get anywhere with the boss events and it would be hard to get into a good syndicate with those stats. If do choose to start over, i think the only to do it now is to contact support. Deleting the game and reinstalling will just bring your old character back.

My camper that I started 2 months ago is at 25k attack and level 25 no gold spent. It doesnt take long to get good stats playing the events. Either way make sure you read and understand this guide if you havent already.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?47322-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Boss-Events&highlight=billionaires+guide

Boss events are great way to boost stats. I have a camper in the level 60s. I started that account 6 months ago with sole purpose of being a boss killer. Stats are over 100K. No gold used except free gold recently given out by Gree.

Sandukan
07-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Walk away now........before its too late

the_dude
07-02-2013, 07:50 PM
^better advice

007 Free Agent
07-02-2013, 07:54 PM
^better advice

Quite likely better than mine!

triple OG
07-02-2013, 08:17 PM