PDA

View Full Version : OOPS! Papa's new bag (?)

Nacho!
07-02-2013, 04:00 PM
A 3rd limited time event showed up in my goals and I'm not 100%, but I'm pretty sure it was titled papa's new bag, which isn't supposed to start for a few days. Mission 1 was to defeat 1 rival which I did, and I received Black Powder Power. Looks like the old flintlocks with 235/195 a/d.

Then I went to attack again and the game hung up on me. It didn't even time out and tell me the player is too beat up, just sat there for several minutes, and when I went back in it was gone. Looks like someone flipped the switch too early! Anyone else see this? Get any further?

cobswab
07-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Got the event.

Got the item. Was the flint locks.

Chica
07-02-2013, 04:02 PM
That was not that event it was a sorry affair and that one goal was it was gree saying "sorry"

Deadwater
07-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Yes papa's new bag is an LTQ, no it doesn't start yet. No it didn't start then end. What you did for that weapon was gree trying to give free weapons to people for the collect 20 case event debacle.

BigMoney
07-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Yes papa's new bag is an LTQ, no it doesn't start yet. No it didn't start then end. What you did for that weapon was gree trying to give free weapons to people for the collect 20 case event debacle.

You know what's great about an apology from GREE? They don't even need to specify what it's for, but you still know you deserve it. Collect-20 case event debacle? Rival List broken during Syndicate Showdown PvP event? People buying vaults of gold and not receiving anything? And this is just the past week.

What was the issue with the collect-20?

Gingeasian
Gree probably didnt want to hand out anymore free gold

Nacho!
Ah, I've gotcha... Was tapping too fast and didn't catch it. Thanks!

Nacho!
07-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Yea I was thrown off too cuz the game crashed in a way it doesn't normally, and then it was gone.

Chica
07-02-2013, 04:12 PM
You know what's great about an apology from GREE? They don't even need to specify what it's for, but you still know you deserve it. Collect-20 case event debacle? Rival List broken during Syndicate Showdown PvP event? People buying vaults of gold and not receiving anything? And this is just the past week.

And currently some android users not being able to build new buildings.

Deadwater
07-02-2013, 04:50 PM

I think the rival's list was done on purpose..I wouldn't be surprised if that happens again. The buying vaults of gold and getting nothing was rewarded with 200 gold for everyone and the collect 20 case event only ran for 3 days but was suppose to be 5 days (schedule said 5 days but the timer only gave 3 days)

Deadwater
07-02-2013, 04:53 PM
And currently some android users not being able to build new buildings.

I'd express sympathy for that but droid users still get 100% drop rate compared to "barely any" drop rate for good items on ios...;)

Chica
07-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Just another reason why android is surpiror :-P

Deadwater
07-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Just another reason why android is surpiror :-P

Except you can't build money buildings, so far droid is not impressive.

Besides who farms now a days with LTQs...?

Chica
07-02-2013, 05:03 PM

Besides who farms now a days with LTQs...? no one, but my issue will be fixed and it only happening on one of three accounts so I'll live with it :-P

Yowzuh
07-02-2013, 06:14 PM
I dropped my Lvl 37 Gort on my Android tablet as too many things kept going wrong. LTQ never showing up, gold issues, flaky displays, missing avatars, ... Will continue on the iPhone but CC has way too many issues to be a happy camper...

Chica
07-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Like almost all ltqs you had to be at least level 40 so pbvoisly your camping is an android issue.

Yowzuh
07-02-2013, 08:25 PM
Must be right since my Lvl 38 on my iPhone LTQ'd just fine...

BigMoney
07-02-2013, 09:25 PM

Besides who farms now a days with LTQs...?

I would still be farming nonconsumable explosives if I ever had time to do anything besides prehit between LTQs.

t12pm
07-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Like almost all ltqs you had to be at least level 40 so pbvoisly your camping is an android issue.

my droid little account just hit level 35 and the ltq just popped up now

TZora
07-03-2013, 07:17 AM
You know what's great about an apology from GREE? They don't even need to specify what it's for, but you still know you deserve it
lol how true :)

ckkoolman
07-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Ok im a bit of a noob to this stuff, I have been currently working on mayor turnbull event but, I wanted to start this event but its not showing up in my jobs list, Is there a name that someone could tell me to get it started or do i need to complete a job to activate it or what?

BigMoney
07-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Ok im a bit of a noob to this stuff, I have been currently working on mayor turnbull event but, I wanted to start this event but its not showing up in my jobs list, Is there a name that someone could tell me to get it started or do i need to complete a job to activate it or what?

You probably aren't a high enough level.

ckkoolman
07-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Ok I have read a bit of other posts I saw one with level 21? Is that the level i need cause im level 15