PDA

View Full Version : Hey GREE, random request line here...

JohnnyR
07-02-2013, 03:28 PM
I wanna know when our palm trees and fences and barrels will be visible to visitors. Gets boring visitng the same bases every day...usually with nothing to raid-at least give us something to look at!

What're your random unnecessary requests?

fkamb
07-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Yes, i have a dumb question; how is it possible that a reply i send to another player stays on my wall? I'm sure i have hit the reply button and after logging out it stays on my wall.

fkamb
07-02-2013, 05:14 PM
I wanna know when our palm trees and fences and barrels will be visible to visitors. Gets boring visitng the same bases every day...usually with nothing to raid-at least give us something to look at!

What're your random unnecessary requests?
And i have never seen any decorations on a base, but i have only bought 5 plants myself to get to another level

PITA4PRES
07-02-2013, 05:20 PM
I am on Android and can see decorations but iOS users don't see them.

JohnnyR
07-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Yes, i have a dumb question; how is it possible that a reply i send to another player stays on my wall? I'm sure i have hit the reply button and after logging out it stays on my wall.

What's annoying to me is that it's not consistent. Half the time a friend will reply off my comment and it goes on both walls, but sometimes it stays on his wall without reaching mine!

New request- hey GREE, can you let us sort our allies, or at least let us scroll down without delay? I have 500 allies, my best friends are at the very bottom. Not cool if I want to visit. :-(