PDA

View Full Version : Wow....just freaking wow...

CJ D
07-02-2013, 01:17 PM
It's so great to see a team I sent a ticket in on in Madagascar with several clearly OBVIOUS hackers place just inside top 125 in Madagascar and reasonably inside the top 100 in Poland. And yup...you guessed it...the response to my ticket....are you still experiencing this issue???

Do they not see that you will not spend money on this game when you see things of this sort happening? I had planned on at couple hundred expenditure in Madagascar....till I saw that. Once I saw they placed well, it made my mind up on the same expenditure for Poland.

wwwmaverick
07-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Hackers are everywhere it is just part of the game any more, sucks but probably will not change, I will just bleed hackers dry as long as I can, but with all events benefitting hackers they will be stronger than me in a couple months.

TWAG
07-02-2013, 01:27 PM
I can say however that Gree is doing something about hackers. I knew a player personally that somehow did an energy hack and his accounted was banned last week. There are always going to be hackers but at least some of the obvious ones were cut out

lemonhaze
07-02-2013, 01:34 PM
when the hackers have the energy hack going gree should be able to see with the LTQ they dont spend a dime of gold but still finish prestige..its common sense u cannot finish prestige without gold unless of course u are a hacker..gree 2+2=4 where i come from but i see the benifit of u all keeping them in the game..they cause real legit players like us to spend more gold to over power them...oh well ive come to realize they will never get rid of them..i dont care no more im haveing fun so thats what its about to me