PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed that all your female rivals have misplaced headwear?

Air Force Vet
07-02-2013, 10:01 AM
For about a month now, I've noticed all female rivals I attack and raid have either misplaced hair or cover. It's something new. Why the sudden change? I find it almost degrading to us female players. That's cool, if its too hard to fix. I know Gree has other issues to handle.

mrskll
07-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Yes, In fact I made a post about this very subject this morning, and someone was a smart ass back to me, but what
I have learned ...it is another screw up with gree in the last update, I guess effecting android users. And agreed It is degrading and irritating to look at!

ProCision
07-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Yes, In fact I made a post about this very subject this morning, and someone was a smart ass back to me, but what
I have learned ...it is another screw up with gree in the last update, I guess effecting android users. And agreed It is degrading and irritating to look at!

to be fair Ill make a smart ass comment to the OP.

OP - There are enough issues with this game, who gives a sh!t about some hair being off to the side. Now they all look like ghetto trash with the side of their head shaved.

calvin98
07-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Now pro! Don't say **** to Air Force vet! U wanna mess with him u ping to b messing with all of us!