PDA

View Full Version : Having Major Transfer Problems

Huskersole13
07-02-2013, 08:30 AM
I would appreciate any help I can get at this point. I was going to upgrade and get a new iPhone so I backed up all my information onto the Cloud. I then went and upgraded my phone and got a new iPhone 5S and my girl got my old phone (4GS). When I got home I loaded all my information from the Cloud and iTunes and got all my apps back. The Crime City app won't open now on either phone, the Kingdom Age will not load my profile on either phone, Modern War is only on my old phone and War of Nations is working fine on my new phone. I have open tickets with GREE, but was told I may have a quicker response on the Forum. I have tried doing a factory reset on my new phone and nothing has changed. I would appreciate any help that any of you can offer. Thanks in advance.

Roondog
07-02-2013, 08:33 AM
I updated to 6.1.3 and crime city won't open, just sits on "connecting to server"
Modern war and all other apps work fine...
Very annoying!

Chica
07-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Get in the back of the line of having your issues fixed its going to be a LONG wait

the_brein
07-02-2013, 08:36 AM
I believe your game account is tied to your device until you perform an in game transfer. Which is coincidentally not working right now. Without doing an in game transfer, you'll have to go through gree.

the_brein
07-02-2013, 08:37 AM
I updated to 6.1.3 and crime city won't open, just sits on "connecting to server"
Modern war and all other apps work fine...
Very annoying!uninstall and download from iTunes.

Roondog
07-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Already done multiple times...

Koonxin
07-07-2013, 03:58 AM
Sent in numerous tickets since more than 2 weeks ago but still unable to load game onto new iOS device.

Got a lame response which does not work for me; Thank you for contacting Support. If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.

Gonna be big **** storm coming when more gold spenders upgrade to new iOS devices and Gree still wondering how to resolve transfer of accounts to new devices.

gazzerman
07-12-2013, 07:20 PM
I am having the same problem.

Could it be that My new iphone has a ios6 but my old one had ios4?