PDA

View Full Version : Unable to build the tech building.

07-02-2013, 02:24 AM
When I tried to build the tech building, the game crashes.
I lost $8M cause I needed to redeposit my cash on hand or risk losing it in the head 2 head battles.
I uninstalled/reinstalled, & tried to build it again after I saved enough cash.
Same result.
I'm down $16M in a day, & funzio never even sent a confirmation that they received my report.
Anyone else experience this problem?
I have pics to prove too.

In the past, I received very good customer service.
The last few time have been horrible, I've been waiting 4-5 months to resolve another issue I had regarding a reward I was supposed to get from reaching level 3 on slots.
I remind them whenever i need to report an issue, still no solution.

BigMoney
07-02-2013, 02:34 AM
Redepositing it was a dumb move, you can only lose $300k in 2 hours ($3.6mil per day max, but doubtful you'd get attacked anywhere near that much).

No idea why your game is crashing, sorry. But don't expect a timely response from Support.

BigMonster
07-02-2013, 05:55 AM
Same problem for me too. Only, it affects ALL income buildings. Whenever I attempted to build laundromats, Transtech building, etc, it crashes. However, I can still build defence buildings. This is a game-breaking bug.

This error is already been reported by users within the review section of the Google play store since 2 days ago. What's the chances of Gree fixing this?

BigMoney, I was thinking of not banking the $78m, but instead of leaving it there, I upgraded my pagoda to level 4 instead and banked the remaining. It's not a matter of losing the 10% for me - my defence is pretty low and I'd like to keep a low profile until it's a decent amount.

Chica
07-02-2013, 06:37 AM
I have the same issue, cool new update gree.

Steve0
07-02-2013, 06:47 AM
Same on my bluestacks. Any building it crashes.

Chica
07-02-2013, 06:50 AM
My bluestack is fine, but isnt high enough level to do the LTQ is yours? If yours is then its likely linked to LTQ, look into it gree! Going to check phone now does have LTQ.

Chica
07-02-2013, 06:57 AM
Nope works there. Just not on my tablet where I need it to work.

Defense buildings fine.

PSUMike
07-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Redepositing it was a dumb move, you can only lose $300k in 2 hours ($3.6mil per day max, but doubtful you'd get attacked anywhere near that much).

No idea why your game is crashing, sorry. But don't expect a timely response from Support.

Bingo. Quite foolish. I no bank anymore unless it is syndicate battle time.

Jekevoy
07-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Ticket sent.

http://www.gardenwife.com/wp-content/uploads/ani-twiddle02.gif

Chica
07-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Same and I just deposited due to force of habit well there goes a few million lol

07-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the replies guys/gals.
Looks like I'm probably going to skip buying the tech building.
I have the property to build but another large type b is probably not the best idea.
Maybe Funzio is saving me subliminaly. ;)
It only cost me $16M.

Hopefully the next LTQ building is a small type a.

Jekevoy
07-02-2013, 08:40 AM
I got mine building before the bug. Any time you can get good weapons for in-game cash is a good day in CC, especially if you are a free player. If I was you and I missed out on a LE building, I would demand compensation... but probably not get it.

#indignantandsmug

That said are we all Androiders here? Maybe it's a phone hardware issue. Moto Atrix II myself.

Chica
07-02-2013, 08:43 AM
All devices android, only have problem on one. One is bluestack, galqxy2 and nexus 7. Nexus 7 has then issue.

NormanRock
07-02-2013, 08:53 AM
I had the same problem (including the tourettes the goes along with it) but managed to fix it by switching from wifi to a mobile data connection.

No idea why this would fix it, but the error in the stack trace was something to do with being unable to find a resource. Maybe the connection change refreshed some of the data downloaded on the phone.

Had a similar problem a while back with getting the data download while roaming. Wouldn't come down over wifi while the phone was in a 'roaming' state, but I took the SIM card out and it worked on wifi straight away.

Chica
07-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Well then there is no hope for my tablet.

Jekevoy
07-02-2013, 08:58 AM
No luck with that one for me...

Jekevoy
07-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Java.lang.NullPointerException is my problem. I don't even know what that means.

07-02-2013, 09:03 AM
I'd try that, but losing $8M every try is getting hard to take.
I have a good data along with WiFi @ home too.
Even rebooted my phone a bunch of times.

BigMonster
07-02-2013, 09:05 AM
Mine's Galaxy Note 10.1 - wifi only.. Maybe it is related to android wifi devices only?

Chica
07-02-2013, 09:06 AM
My phone is connected to WiFi only currently on airplane mode, I do that when I wanna be left alone :-P

07-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Sad that cheaters survive, but us honest people get taken advantage of.
CC is getting too realistic!
:D

Crime does pay kids!
;)

07-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Mos def looks like a Samsung issue.
The comments I read on Google Play were mostly posted by Samsung users.
GREE International better have a fix soon, Samsung it the most popular device on the market.

Chica
07-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Nexus 7 is Asus. There are just more Samsung users then other brands. And my galaxy s2 is fine.

Claymores
07-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Redepositing it was a dumb move, you can only lose $300k in 2 hours ($3.6mil per day max, but doubtful you'd get attacked anywhere near that much)

I think you overstate that far too much - if you leave $78mill lying open then you're likely to have many who like to attack just queuing up for their turn unless you have a formidable defence.

If those in this queue have substantial attacks, then you're gonna lose a hellava lot of expensive expendable explosivesevery 2 hours in addition to the $300k.

Jekevoy
07-02-2013, 10:05 AM
I think you overstate that far too much - if you leave $78mill lying open then you're likely to have many who like to attack just queuing up for their turn unless you have a formidable defence.

If those in this queue have substantial attacks, then you're gonna lose a hellava lot of expensive expendable explosivesevery 2 hours in addition to the $300k.

LOL @ Expendable explosives. People still use those?

Chica
07-02-2013, 10:17 AM
LOL @ Expendable explosives. People still use those?

I hope not especially with how gree has been handing non expandable explosives out like candy.

cditti
07-02-2013, 10:22 AM
I have it on a htc - g2 - regular account crashes. Same device same build on camper account it crashes. Every time it crashed i reported it for feedback. One of them now works no updates just works.

MattThomas08
07-02-2013, 10:29 AM
I hope not especially with how gree has been handing non expandable explosives out like candy.

I'm failing to grasp the concept of an explosive that you can reuse over and over again.

Claymores
07-02-2013, 10:32 AM
I'm failing to grasp the concept of an explosive that you can reuse over and over again.

Must have been developed by one of the hacker syndicates who first came up with the concept of using the same gold over and over again/timewarping to gain several hundred re-useables

Chica
07-02-2013, 10:32 AM
This is gree logic we talking about here.

prostouser
07-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Looks like my device makes force close instead of building money building too. Rolling back from 3.7 to 3.6.4 helps

07-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Looks like my device makes force close instead of building money building too. Rolling back from 3.7 to 3.6.4 helps
How do you do this rollback?

prostouser
07-02-2013, 03:38 PM
How do you do this rollback?
The easiest way for Android- backup with any backup software (Titanium, Astro) before installing new version or somehow get APK of previous version, upload to your device and run.
Most of CC players agree that new versions of CC can be slightly "glitchy". And another side that you can miss precious day or two with events using old version and waiting positive feedback on forum. So my personal decision is to install new versions ASAP but backup is a must.

07-02-2013, 04:49 PM
I just got an update, still can't build $ buildings, but I do have the cuurent event.
As a consolation prize they made me defeat 1 rival for a gun.
They claim its "high powered" but its only 237 atk/195 def.
Not spectacular but I'll take it. Only cost me $16M... SMH

blank201
07-02-2013, 11:14 PM
I had the same issue on my Bluestacks. Rebooting, reinstalling, deleting cache etc. all didn't help.

I transfered it to another Bluestacks (not sure if it's the same version tbh) on my other laptop and there I could build. Having 78M just lying there really give you an uncomfortable feeling, even though, you can only lose 300k every 2h or so.

I can build again now, I don't know why, just happy that I can.

07-02-2013, 11:22 PM
I tried to build a laundry mat, no luck/no loss this time.

07-02-2013, 11:24 PM
Just got prompted by Google play that there's an update for CC.
Anyone risk downloading it yet?
Don't know if in want to since I just got the current event to load up.

Doesn't even say what's new anymore?
Why did Google play removed this section form the app store?

BigMoney
07-02-2013, 11:44 PM
Just got prompted by Google play that there's an update for CC.
Anyone risk downloading it yet?
Don't know if in want to since I just got the current event to load up.

Doesn't even say what's new anymore?
Why did Google play removed this section form the app store?

Download the update. Your game isn't working properly.

No no, they're non-expandable explosives. They create some sort of vortex for matter to collapse in on itself. :D

07-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Took the leap of faith, & downloaded the update.
Looks like it fixed the $ building glitch.

& SURPRISE!!!!
I didn't get my $16M back.

BigMoney
07-02-2013, 11:56 PM
No kidding you didn't get your $16mil back. It's not GREE's fault you decided to withdraw $80mil and re-bank it twice.

07-03-2013, 12:04 AM
But it is part of the LTQ event.
You're telling me you don't do these events?

I was planning on building 1-2, & upgrading it as much as I could before the end of the event.
Which is all part of this "limited"/timed event.
Yes its partly my fault, but not totally.

If I played the game as long as some of the regulars, I would have stats that mirrors theirs.
Then I wouldn't have to worry about banking my cash on hand.
I'm not a "lifer", some what of a noob actually.
Only really started playing 5-6 months ago.

BigMoney
07-03-2013, 12:39 AM
But it is part of the LTQ event.
You're telling me you don't do these events?

I was planning on building 1-2, & upgrading it as much as I could before the end of the event.
Which is all part of this "limited"/timed event.
Yes its partly my fault, but not totally.

If I played the game as long as some of the regulars, I would have stats that mirrors theirs.
Then I wouldn't have to worry about banking my cash on hand.
I'm not a "lifer", some what of a noob actually.
Only really started playing 5-6 months ago.

No idea where you'd get the idea that I don't do LTQs/LTBs, nor do how I see how it's relevant. I feel like you got screwed out of time you could have spent upgrading your LTB, and if you had the means (cash/IPH) to upgrade your LTB to 7+ but would be unable to do so because you wouldn't have enough time left in the event, I think you would have a legitimate gripe to take to Support and ask them for compensation. You still have the ability to build 1-2 and upgrade them as much as possible. The income you lost out on from being unable to build an LTB is unlikely to be the difference between making a successive upgrade. My Level 4 LTB is making $4.6mil/day, but the next upgrade, even with my modifiers, is still over $400mil. And again, if you actually ended the event just short of another upgrade, perhaps I'd sympathize and feel that maybe you have a claim to take up with Support (though I doubt you'd get anything, but still).

I can't really figure out how your story all adds up anyway. As I said before, the most you could theoretically lose per day is $3.6mil, and thus if your income per day is higher than that (i.e. $1.5mil IPH), you shouldn't bank, since the bank's 10% will be more than that. So either your income isn't high enough to get very far in the LTBs anyway that losing 9 days would make a difference, or it's really not GREE's fault you lost money withdrawing a large sum of money from the bank and redepositing it multiple times, since you're obviously banking because you'd rather lose 10% of your income than perhaps become a loser of attacks more often.

By the way, it's much easier to have (relatively) huge stats at lower levels, not higher levels. People who have been playing the game for a long time are more likely to be the victim of attacks, because there are a lot more big fish at the top no matter how big of a fish you are yourself. It doesn't matter what your stats are though in determining whether it's better to bank or not, only your IPH matters. And your pride too, apparently.

PawnXIIX
07-03-2013, 12:44 AM
By the way, it's much easier to have (relatively) huge stats at lower levels, not higher levels. People who have been playing the game for a long time are more likely to be the victim of attacks, because there are a lot more big fish at the top no matter how big of a fish you are yourself. It doesn't matter what your stats are though in determining whether it's better to bank or not, only your IPH matters. And your pride too, apparently.

There's also plenty of players who leveled up too quickly. I usually have to refresh twice just to find somebody who I cannot attack, and my attack isn't even close to being that great :p

I found a guy today at 36k attack at 201 :p

07-03-2013, 12:53 AM
No idea where you'd get the idea that I don't do LTQs/LTBs, nor do how I see how it's relevant. I feel like you got screwed out of time you could have spent upgrading your LTB, and if you had the means (cash/IPH) to upgrade your LTB to 7+ but would be unable to do so because you wouldn't have enough time left in the event, I think you would have a legitimate gripe to take to Support and ask them for compensation. You still have the ability to build 1-2 and upgrade them as much as possible. The income you lost out on from being unable to build an LTB is unlikely to be the difference between making a successive upgrade. My Level 4 LTB is making $4.6mil/day, but the next upgrade, even with my modifiers, is still over $400mil. And again, if you actually ended the event just short of another upgrade, perhaps I'd sympathize and feel that maybe you have a claim to take up with Support (though I doubt you'd get anything, but still).

I can't really figure out how your story all adds up anyway. As I said before, the most you could theoretically lose per day is $3.6mil, and thus if your income per day is higher than that (i.e. $1.5mil IPH), you shouldn't bank, since the bank's 10% will be more than that. So either your income isn't high enough to get very far in the LTBs anyway that losing 9 days would make a difference, or it's really not GREE's fault you lost money withdrawing a large sum of money from the bank and redepositing it multiple times, since you're obviously banking because you'd rather lose 10% of your income than perhaps become a loser of attacks more often.

I was told by CS the 1st time to uninstall/reinstall.
I did what they told me, but still encountered the glitch.
If what they told me to do was to fix my problem, l(but it didn't)how am I @ fault?

I'm not trying to play the blame game with you, but I think GREE should man up to it.
(Even though we all know they won't).
In the end they're always the winners. They make cash either way, why would they even think of giving back to their customers?(enter sarcasm)
"Can't beat the house".

It has nothing to do with my pride, I said in my previous post it was partly my fault.
I'm not ashamed to admit it. Noob mistakes happen all the time.

Chica
07-03-2013, 01:33 AM
I leveled a bit to fast to start with but my stats have been leveling out as of the past couple months, Recently I found a 170ish with 15k defense :-/ I would like to know how that is even doable he had like 550 mafia as well.