PDA

View Full Version : One Million Stat Club!

Mcdoc
07-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Ok - so after the WD prizes were awarded today - I finally broke the 1 million Attack Stat!

I've had over a million defense for a few weeks - so now what?

I remember how awesome it was last summer to break 100k stats - then to break 200k - awesome again to break 500k - but by that time - the elites were over 800k already. Now that I'm celebrating 1000k (Gree educated me to that code for 1 million) I have to wonder from all of the intel I saw during the last few WD events - 1 million is pretty much the norm for the Top 10 factions.

Just curious - sound off if you're over a million stats - like the old IPH club thread :)

Edit: Underlying point hidden between the lines for a Simple Simon like Rough Neck:

I Thought breaking One Million stats would be something worth celebrating - but with all the huge stat prizes out now (My 45th unit is 1676/1118) - and with guys already over 2 million (some over 10 million) having a million stats doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore :/

I am a cow
07-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Gambit already made this thread in the morning

bushobama
07-01-2013, 11:42 PM
.......just imagine the heights to which statflation will carry us!

Rough Neck
07-02-2013, 05:10 AM
Boring !!!! please close this thread and avoid any further embarrassment to yourself !!!....PJ is more than 10 million.....that was long long time ago !!!!!......boring!!!!!

Miner
07-02-2013, 05:18 AM
Boring !!!! please close this thread and avoid any further embarrassment to yourself !!!....PJ is more than 10 million.....that was long long time ago !!!!!......boring!!!!!

Whoa. Someone dares to insult the forum legend that is McDoc. If you only knew half of what I know about him you'd refrain from unconstructive posts like this.

Congratulations McDoc. I'd like to personally hand you your additional comma now.

Ph4ntom Stranger
07-02-2013, 05:20 AM
I am there myself, congrats on hitting the mark!

Poopenshire
07-02-2013, 05:23 AM
welcome to the club. good to see others getting up here.

Gambit12
07-02-2013, 05:46 AM

This is the link that i made earlier & no one seems interested..

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?59923-Million-Stats-Club&referrerid=47800

Rough Neck
07-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Whoa. Someone dares to insult the forum legend that is McDoc. If you only knew half of what I know about him you'd refrain from unconstructive posts like this.

Congratulations McDoc. I'd like to personally hand you your additional comma now.

Too bad, if it's PJ, I will have to show some respect, but a guy with just 1 million, have at look at PUN, they have it ages ago and none of them start any thread praising themselves, what a loser !!!!

candyson
07-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Great job, Mcdoc.

wittywon
07-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Congrats McDoc!

Bob_55
07-02-2013, 02:57 PM
Congrats McDoc 🍺

Hivesy
07-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Well done Mcdoc, regardless of what some brainless trolls say on here that is an amazing benchmark, only the top guns get there. Well played sir.

ppownage
07-02-2013, 03:37 PM
gratz!!! wel done!!! i will reach 1.000.000 within 3 years :D

Thief
07-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Congrats indeed! I think my 1 million Stat mark might mark Retirement time :D
Don't worry thats still a few months away at this rate.

Generik79
07-02-2013, 04:36 PM
The comments above were not an insult on the player. Merely seemed to me to be a comment on the lack of a cause célèbre in reality of the current game. Point was well taken, at least by me.

Let me add that no one, no one, is saved from criticism for current events by way of their reputation, in my view. That being said, I don't see any reason to criticize this. Congratulations. As the player above noted, those of us between 1-2 mm will still get pummeled. :-)

Generik79
07-02-2013, 04:43 PM
Now, if people with million stats could just put up enough points to fairly help their teams make top ten. We had to boot, everyone had to boot. Stop leaching folks!

Mcdoc
07-05-2013, 02:04 AM

This is the link that i made earlier & no one seems interested..http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?59923-Million-Stats-Club&referrerid=47800

Yeah - sorry - I didn't see Gambit's thread or I wouldn't have started a similar one. I don't crawl the forum like I used to so I missed it :/

Too bad, if it's PJ, I will have to show some respect, but a guy with just 1 million, have at look at PUN, they have it ages ago and none of them start any thread praising themselves, what a loser !!!!

I think you missed my point there RN - I wasn't bragging - I was saying exactly the opposite - like how I thought it would be a great accomplishment but yet it feels so empty when so many are already 2 million and above.

STOP harassing the guy, try the so called legendary loser McDonald, he's begging for attention!!!

I know I shouldn't feed the trolls - but seriously dude - why are you so bitter ?

Did mommy not give you any titty milk when you were a baby?

Did daddy not throw the baseball with you?

Did Santa not bring you that "My Little Pony" Playset when you were 11?

Seriously - go see a therapist so you can get some meds - get through your anti-social anger issues a then you might - I said MIGHT - get a girl to look your way - give you some attention - maybe even let you get some stinky finger and a look at her boobies for your spank bank - and THEN maybe you would figure out that life exists beyond your MOM's basement.

- Just saying

Nothing but love for you :)

I wasn't seeking anyone's attention - but you've got mine :)

mickymacirl
07-05-2013, 02:26 AM
Congrats McDoc, 1 million is a sizable number and over the average for a passed-gold player!

Rough Neck has just that, a Rough Neck, poor dude!

Jhoemel
07-05-2013, 04:16 AM
Congrats mcdoc, good job :)

Gambit12
07-05-2013, 05:54 AM
I think you missed my point there RN - I wasn't bragging - I was saying exactly the opposite - like how I thought it would be a great accomplishment but yet it feels so empty when so many are already 2 million and above.

I know I shouldn't feed the trolls - but seriously dude - why are you so bitter ?

Did mommy not give you any titty milk when you were a baby?

Did daddy not throw the baseball with you?

Did Santa not bring you that "My Little Pony" Playset when you were 11?

Seriously - go see a therapist so you can get some meds - get through your anti-social anger issues a then you might - I said MIGHT - get a girl to look your way - give you some attention - maybe even let you get some stinky finger and a look at her boobies for your spank bank - and THEN maybe you would figure out that life exists beyond your MOM's basement.

- Just saying

Nothing but love for you :)

I wasn't seeking anyone's attention - but you've got mine :)

Lol! This statement make me laugh like the good old days of Man of Steele...:cool::cool::cool:

thundarr
07-05-2013, 05:57 AM
I assume you did this without any Gold use

BigD@wg
07-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Congrats McDoc!

Mcdoc
07-05-2013, 08:40 AM
I assume you did this without any Gold useNo - I have gladly bought gold over the past 18 months to support a game I love SO much - so others - who play for free - can come here and complain about that very game (not you particularly) and bash players who have given lots of help to others who come here seeking knowledge and advice (again -not you) :)

Anonymously Yours
07-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Some people are so touchy.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/23114211/tumblr_lzan9yOmxk1qjt3y2o1_500_large.gif

Jaebee
07-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the club McDoc! Good job, especially since we need more up here now that BPs are suddenly back in fashion...lol

As for the Remoras (i.e. Rough Neck and the other sucker fish that still seem to want to attach themselves to one particular player...still)...well, I think my analogy is spot on. Especially when you learn what many of them feed on in real life. Lol