PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Faction for 6-8 Players

sbs2716g
07-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Hi

am looking for a new faction for around 6-8 of our team mates.. Current faction have some dead weight which are friends of the leader and he does not want to remove them.. and even the leader does not fight many battles. 50% of his wins/points came from defensive win as he is also the Defense Leader...

We rank Top 1500 in the last battle with around 10 active players. Points are harder to get as need to do PA on DL and clear the walls with few members.

our WD point vary from 10K to 50K... (average is around 22k per player )...
our levels are from 80 to 215.... all are free players...
Att/Def from 80K min up to 200K..

Current bonus is below

Health Regen: +18%
Infantry Def: +20%
Ground Def: +20%
Air Def: +15%
Sea Def: +5%
Bldg Def: +20%
Building Output + 10%

Hope to look for some factions with similar bonus and with no minimum donation requirement (we will still donate, dun worry as some of us do need cash for some upgrading)...and not using external chat program...

Any one interested to take us all, pls PM me.

Thanks

SEC
07-01-2013, 10:28 PM
PM sent

Thanks

Grecoref
07-01-2013, 10:53 PM
We can take all player immediately. We have place as high as 1048 in last battles but dipped because of manpower issues. Low lvl players welcome to.
Invite code: 140720716
USS Mission Bay (CVE-59) a fraction that hopes to do great things in the future. Leader is a experienced officer in Crime City battles Top 250 in both battles. We are looking for a few good recruits. To build the fractions from the ground up. Only requirements are donated what you can and everyone has to participate. Looking for experienced officers and young members level 35 and with good to excellent stats. If your looking for a say in your fraction and have fun and earn bonuses why not give us a try. GroupMe chat is a requirement for communication
Daily donations are required also. Also required is participating in all battles.

Grecoref
07-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Also we have a camper and low lvl building faction. Pm sent

cheema
07-02-2013, 01:17 AM
We made top 500 in Poland!!!
We are a rising faction looking to kick on after Poland by adding 6-8 strong active players, preferable from East side. We have a very strong and committed Leader/Defence Leader.

We have finished in the top 250 once, then the top 400, and now in the 500.We could have secured top 400 easily again, but our two main hitters got locked out and could not play.Hope they’ll be back for Australia. To stop the slide we have cleaned house and are looking for 6-8 new members who could help us to take to top 250 in Australia.

Our requirements are:
1. Need to be either a low level with good stats, or over 100K attack and defense (Unboosted). U’ll get a huge boost with our bonuses.
2. No specific Donation requirements, you can donate whatever you can and of course the concrete blocks.
3. Most importantly, be active during battles and on Game forum on daily basis.
4. Be able to score minimum 15k-25k WD points ( trust me they are easily achieved if you are active and over 100k Attk/Def.
5. We are looking for the players from East side of World, but will consider if you have good stats.
6. Gold use within the faction is light, some use more than others, and some use none at all, it's not a requirement, but if you want to use it for your personal or faction gain that's your choice.

We have over 3 billion in the bank and will be adding another bonuses before Australia war.

Our bonuses include-

-26% -----> Health regen
-10% -----> Casualty Rate
15% -----> Ground attack
20% -----> infantry attack
10% -----> Air Attack
05% -----> Sea Attack
30% -----> infantry defence
30% -----> ground defence
30% -----> air defence
30% -----> sea Defence
30% -----> building defence
25% -----> building output
guild increase +28

If this is of interest to you please send me a PM to discuss.

Beau Ner
07-02-2013, 06:22 AM
PM'ed you looking forward to hearing back from you.

SleetusMaXXXimus
07-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Royal Marine Commandos are recruiting non-gold and gold members to help us from top 1000 into top 500....activity and fun are also important to us...If you're interested let me know... the leader's code is 706-928-518 & faction code is 433-083-386, my code is ___-___-___

These are our bonuses:

��Health Regen: (-25%)
⚡Ground Attack: (+5%)
��Infantry Attack: (+10)%
��Infantry Defense: MAX (+30%)
⚡Ground Defense: (+25%)
✈Air Defence: (+20%)
⚓Sea Defence: (+15%)
��Building Defence: MAX (+30%)
��Building Output: (+5%)
��Guild Member Increase (+18)

Whilst donations are not a must they are expected as often as possible however palringo chat app and kik messenger app are MUSTS!

sbs2716g
07-02-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi guys. Thanks for all the pm which are coming non stop. Have to sort it out with my guys. Thanks

CJ D
07-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Yup. You will get tons of em. Hard to find recruits. Too many folks leaving the game. Just don't get your guys in a situation like a few of my current members were in. They saw the lure of top. 100, etc. joined up after being active in lower groups. Next thing you know, with 150k stats, they couldn't find a target to hit. Those 40k wd points they were used to scoring turned into 10k cause the command center doesn't give up that many points. Underperformed, so they got the boot. It happens all the time. Select a group where your guys can be competitive. Yes, I pmed you. But whether its mine or someone else's, I'd be realistic about where you take your guys.

generalpain
07-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Yup. You will get tons of em. Hard to find recruits. Too many folks leaving the game. Just don't get your guys in a situation like a few of my current members were in. They saw the lure of top. 100, etc. joined up after being active in lower groups. Next thing you know, with 150k stats, they couldn't find a target to hit. Those 40k wd points they were used to scoring turned into 10k cause the command center doesn't give up that many points. Underperformed, so they got the boot. It happens all the time. Select a group where your guys can be competitive. Yes, I pmed you. But whether its mine or someone else's, I'd be realistic about where you take your guys.

Perfectly said cj. You are 100% correct. Even going to a top 500 may be to big of an adjustment for those guys. This is a game of patience. Those who dont have it will fall behind very fast.

SBS, i would like younto consider my top 150's farm team. Great leadership and good bonuses and they are top 750 in poland. The leadership in my top 150 makes sure they are well taken care of. Very active crew. Pm me for more details.

sbs2716g
07-02-2013, 08:22 PM
guys.. thanks for all the PMs.. have found a faction.. we will do a battle to see how it go. hope it turn out fine...... our previous faction have fought against Top 250-500 faction before and we did not really come out worst. just need to know who to attack.... thanks all.

Scrub175
07-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Some sound advice. We dropped from a top 500 faction to a top 1500 then a top 1000. Having said that our group had a blast in the last war. We found the right level faction that we could be competitive and contribute. There was a big difference in the type of messages once we got in the right ranking situation. We actually had fun and could focus on tactics vice always power attacking or hitting the wall.

You might consider our faction. Hackensackheroes.

Scrub175
07-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Oh good luck in the next war.

Hackensackheroes ID 722-326-715, Finished 959 in Poland.

Bonuses:
-19% Health Regen
+5% Infantry Attack
+20% Infantry Defense
+15% Ground Defense
+10% Air Defense
+5% Sea Defense
+15% Building Defense
+10% Building Output
+14 Guild and looking to add 2 more spots