PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmm, ok then, congrats to the faction which name will not be uttered

Ferr
07-01-2013, 05:44 PM
... I have my pride ;)

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2013, 05:53 PM
Ferr the day you beat pun is the day pigs fly :)

CAPT.GIN
07-01-2013, 05:59 PM
But hey ferr 2end is still great bro, but you do know that one saying... If your not first your last!

- Ricky bobby

BigD@wg
07-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Hi Ferr. Its been awhile. Congrats on another Top2 finish!

ProCision
07-01-2013, 06:39 PM
are you ever going to try and beat the super pu ys? you tried once. cant come up with a better plan? Maybe you need like 10 ipads all set up so you can use all 10 fingers? Just a thought.

Anonymously Yours
07-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Congratulations to our game provider. You guys are the real winners!

honest Abe
07-01-2013, 09:58 PM
Your a good sport. It must be frustrating.

jon_funzio
07-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Looking forward to the +30% valour prize? That's going to be a massive help to an all gold army...

Ganja
07-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Looking forward to the +30% valour prize? That's going to be a massive help to an all gold army...

+1000 ....

Captain Steelman
07-02-2013, 12:31 AM

I guess hunting hog will be so much more fun in a near future... I can hardly wait... ;-)

KFH
07-02-2013, 01:26 AM
Really the point spread is basically the same in each war. You provide horrible b.s compared to Pj. Bring him back at least he makes it interesting

Tito89
07-02-2013, 03:58 AM
... I have my pride ;)

must suck always being second, congrats on that second tho

HGF69
07-02-2013, 04:13 AM
Look at it as first runner up. I'd still be pretty happy with it but I know you probably aren't so maybe its time to ask what you need to do to raise your game, is it worth it, is it possible?

Zonfry
07-02-2013, 04:23 AM

Um, Police Helicopters?

(Aussie joke, sorry if it doesn't translate well)

MerlinBlack
07-02-2013, 04:25 AM
Hah! It translates well, and was funny.

Um, Police Helicopters?

(Aussie joke, sorry if it doesn't translate well)

Rowdydowdy
07-02-2013, 04:59 AM

Thats funny. 😃

Rough Neck
07-02-2013, 05:06 AM

Yes, congratulation to the Top 3 for the kind and generous donation, do it more often so we can play for free,.....awesome NGO

Poopenshire
07-02-2013, 05:26 AM
I know Gin is an upset former Penguin, one of the originals, but this could be anybodys game to win. there is nothing holding anyone back from taking first.

chozzer
07-02-2013, 06:19 AM
... I have my pride ;)

Ferr's Emperors are worthy opponents. This battle however I think you will admit was never a close one, and actually the worse for that.

Feedback from our new hires (you know who they are) reinforces that it is not simply gold, but actually who is the most committed and organised team. All the best to anyone who can beat us at that. I will be the first to congratulate them.

thunder
07-02-2013, 08:28 AM
Why dont you beg to get in sup 1. That way you will win first and you will spend less money getting first than second. Everyone wins.

Ferr
07-02-2013, 08:39 AM
Why dont you beg to get in sup 1. That way you will win first and you will spend less money getting first than second. Everyone wins.
Ok then,
Pls pun let me in, i beg you let me in. I have asked this now a million times let me in. I will dance for you, sing for you, hire my mother in law for you, let me in. I ll sail the seas for you and finally die for you just let my dead corpse in.

jchow69
07-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Ferr, if I get like a 90% health regen, does that mean that I can score 250k WD points without gold, cuz that would be sick.

Ferr
07-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Ferr, if I get like a 90% health regen, does that mean that I can score 250k WD points without gold, cuz that would be sick.
No idea as we have not tested that. We all have high regeneration numbers but no one uses it as far more wd points must be scored. There is no time to wait for regeneration even if it would be a few minutes only.

Poopenshire
07-02-2013, 09:10 AM
first things first, if you have 90% regen, your probably not a legit player.... only 4 players in the entire game should have that high of regen......as for what it takes to get 200k points, if and I say if you legitimately have 90% REGEN (hi your already on my team and know the answer to this) yes it is possible and probably but requires constant battling and 100% participation.

WinD-n-RaiN
07-02-2013, 09:27 AM
It's not really congrats anymore.. It's more like
Ferr: YAY, WE PLACED 2nd!!!
Me: NoOoOoOoO!!!! Really? (Sarcasm :) )

Anyway, congrats on another top finish and good luck for the next wd

Gooday Mate'

mickymacirl
07-02-2013, 10:12 AM
hire my mother in law for you

Provide Pictures????? I'm in Amsterdam in October, let's do it!!!

Philsbase
07-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Ok then,
Pls pun let me in, i beg you let me in. I have asked this now a million times let me in. I will dance for you, sing for you, hire my mother in law for you, let me in. I ll sail the seas for you and finally die for you just let my dead corpse in.

Ferr I would vote you in if the dance you did was a little penguin waddle :)

CAPT.GIN
07-02-2013, 11:30 AM
I know Gin is an upset former Penguin, one of the originals, but this could be anybodys game to win. there is nothing holding anyone back from taking first.

No no my good old friend of course I'm not upset! I'm happy for my old friend ferr, I'm just putting it out there that he can't beat pun, we all know poop that you all won't let it happen... By the way poop you wouldn't know the role of keep trying ferr would you, I've had my guesses but I still have no clue, I guess it's just one of those mysteries in life where few know and many don't...

camper killer
07-02-2013, 12:23 PM
No no my good old friend of course I'm not upset! I'm happy for my old friend ferr, I'm just putting it out there that he can't beat pun, we all know poop that you all won't let it happen... By the way poop you wouldn't know the role of keep trying ferr would you, I've had my guesses but I still have no clue, I guess it's just one of those mysteries in life where few know and many don't...

that was me, my camper killer game took that name just for the event. its back to camper killer now.

Sorry I confused you on that one Gin.

CAPT.GIN
07-02-2013, 02:27 PM
that was me, my camper killer game took that name just for the event. its back to camper killer now.

Sorry I confused you on that one Gin.

No way! I would of never guessed it was you!

camper killer
07-02-2013, 02:41 PM
No way! I would of never guessed it was you! I really thought you were still mad.

I know you were at first when you left.

and yes I have grown quite a bit in the last few months.

Fl@sh
07-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Ok then,
Pls pun let me in, i beg you let me in. I have asked this now a million times let me in. I will dance for you, sing for you, hire my mother in law for you, let me in. I ll sail the seas for you and finally die for you just let my dead corpse in.Dude, if you know the secret handshake, you're in.

Duesouth
07-02-2013, 02:56 PM
secret handshake must be conspiracy !
you're not planning to take over the world like the Illuminati are you?

steveo127
07-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Oh he's coming back...
Really the point spread is basically the same in each war. You provide horrible b.s compared to Pj. Bring him back at least he makes it interesting

as for Ferr and his bunch; congrats. Personally I don't think it would even make sense to try for the #1 spot last war...was it just me or didn't ANYONE else notice the prize bonus for 1st place was the same bonus that has been given to the Top 10 teams, each of the last 4 or 5 wars? (poland not included)...

of course, congrats to SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1 for their victory.

overall, I hope everyone played fairly and played nicely.

Ferr I would vote you in if the dance you did was a little penguin waddle :)
Phil, would this count?

Vballmadam
07-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Ok then,

Hi Ferr....I do believe you actually mean it this time. If you are serious please PM me. I'd love to hear from you!
I know the right people and will vouch for you!

Poopenshire
07-02-2013, 05:43 PM
I would rather fight with Ferr instead of against him..... even if its for 1 war as a test run.no hard feelings. its all just trash talking. we all have a big front to put up.imagine the fun we could have.

Ferr
07-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Oftentimes I am misunderstood but this is a new height indeed. Anyways, vball and poop, ty for the support but a dead corpse amidst your faction would hardly support your cause.
Please also realise that there were the Emperors radiate light, pun radiates darkness (all in jest of course) but thats the way it is. Please understand that your days are numbered or I will die trying ;)

CAPT.GIN
07-03-2013, 12:44 PM
Oftentimes I am misunderstood but this is a new height indeed. Anyways, vball and poop, ty for the support but a dead corpse amidst your faction would hardly support your cause.
Please also realise that there were the Emperors radiate light, pun radiates darkness (all in jest of course) but thats the way it is. Please understand that your days are numbered or I will die trying ;)

Haha ferr looks like you have to die then old friend ;)