PDA

View Full Version : Rival Profile Stat Display Discrepancy

Carrahete
07-01-2013, 04:40 PM
So, not seeing anything on current threads specifically for this, other than the random side notes in other threads, thought I'd toss this one out for discussion.

Since the latest update, there has been significant discrepancies between rivals displayed stats and actual stats. Many a failed attack has resulted - for many players. So the question is, is this an error or a feature that we'll just have to live with? Did they consciously decide to strip reported stats of any modifiers (syndicate or item). There was the Android issue a while back with similar issues, but now it seems to be across both platforms (if I'm not mistaken).

Is this a game strategy changing/modifying purposeful change, or a goof up?

Chica
07-01-2013, 04:43 PM
I believe thy have changed over to the mw way of doing attack/defence where the stats fluctuate but on me at least they show you the difference.

kingofwale
07-01-2013, 04:50 PM
is it like in MW that everytime you look at someone's stats, it grew until it gets to in the billions?? ;)

Randolph
07-01-2013, 04:55 PM
5 minutes ago my stats dropped like 40k in att and def ( is that because of the syn bonus then or just another weird way of changing something that really didnt need much changes

N41LZ
07-02-2013, 05:32 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?57339-Exploit-Solved-Combat-Changes-Based-On-Player-Feedback/page16