PDA

View Full Version : $2.8 Billion Downfall

Stooboot
07-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Has anyone noticed since the Gree founder lost that $2.8 billion this game has gone to crap? First, there was everyone buying gold and losing it seconds after. Second, giving out the prizes in reverse order for this street brawl event (who got fired for that one). Third, ending the case event 2 days early which isn't that big of a deal to me because I don't spend gold on case events but for people that do I'd be pissed. Last but definitely not least the fact that gree cant start an event on time. I think were all use to the extra hour or two we usually wait but this is getting crazy, now were on 5 hours still no LTQ. Not sure if this has any relation to the founders loss but that's all I could think about when I saw that article is whats that going to do to gree games?

AK-47
07-01-2013, 04:24 PM
What did your timer on the case event say when you awoke this morning? Mine said there were a couple hours left. And yesterday at noon, there was 24hrs left. Not sure why everyone believes the dates on the schedule, over the timer on the event itself. The schedule hasnt been perfect once yet.

kingofwale
07-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Farmville 2.0???

the sad part is, it doesn't have to be this way... Here is easy fix

1... hire 10 more people to deal with tickets and complains. People who bought a Vault or 2 aren't going to ever buy it again if you don't fix it for them right away.

2... BETA TEST your game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-Dawg
07-01-2013, 04:29 PM
The game has been like this from day 1, the only reason they are having more screw-ups is because they're implementing new events and challenges to keep the game entertaining.

Chica
07-01-2013, 04:30 PM
Mine showed a few hours aswell

Chica
07-01-2013, 04:31 PM
The game has been like this from day 1, the only reason they are having more screw-ups is because they're implementing new events and challenges to keep the game entertaining.

Indeed they are rolling stuff at such a pace that proper beta testing is near impossible.

dr007
07-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Slow it down. Do we need that many events this often?
I, for one, would rather a few events without glitches than many events, all with issues.

Indeed they are rolling stuff at such a pace that proper beta testing is near impossible.

kingofwale
07-01-2013, 04:38 PM
I, for one, would rather a few events without glitches than many events, all with issues.

I don't mind event, but don't give me BROKEN events.

It's like giving a kid a candy. Nothing wrong with that, as long as the candy isn't poisonous

Chica
07-01-2013, 04:40 PM
I don't mind event, but don't give me BROKEN events.

It's like giving a kid a candy. Nothing wrong with that, as long as the candy isn't poisonous

What is wrong with poisoned candy?

Stooboot
07-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Yesterday afternoon it showed like 24 hrs last night it showed 3 days this morning it showed a few hours but what kind of logic is that Oh the event calender is messed up so everyone should know that so its ok.

AK-47
07-01-2013, 04:46 PM
I agree. I miss the older days where there was downtime in between events, and I had time for real life.

Now I am forced to sit in a dark room with dubstep playing while watching event timers along with my stamina and energy bars. I also need to follow leaderboards to make sure I dont fall out of my current tier and such. I am sooo obese now from playing GREE(D) games that I cannot go out anymore. So this in turn makes me watch timer's even more!

ok I'm done ranting for the day. Happy hour is calling me! Good luck peoples. I hope the event starts soon!

kingofwale
07-01-2013, 04:47 PM
the worst thing is, Gree doesn't even upgrade people on it.

how much effort is it to post a message "There is 2 hours delay for the coming event'???

Chica
07-01-2013, 04:48 PM
I agree. I miss the older days where there was downtime in between events, and I had time for real life.

Now I am forced to sit in a dark room with dubstep playing while watching event timers along with my stamina and energy bars. I also need to follow leaderboards to make sure I dont fall out of my current tier and such. I am sooo obese now from playing GREE(D) games that I cannot go out anymore. So this in turn makes me watch timer's even more!

ok I'm done ranting for the day. Happy hour is calling me! Good luck peoples. I hope the event starts soon!

Yes crime city is the reason you sit in a dark room.

K-Dawg
07-01-2013, 04:57 PM
lmao ^^^^^^^

AK-47
07-01-2013, 04:58 PM
HAHA indeed it is. Oh that and im obese remember?

nickdpro99
07-01-2013, 06:09 PM

You die. Or get poisoned. It's as simple as that. <___< >___> o___o

Ragmondino
07-02-2013, 01:56 AM
Just to clear something up posted earlier, the game hasn't been like it since day one. It's got progressively worse, but I've been playing since way back when about a month after release date. The old events, although few and far between we're never as poorly thought out as the new ones. Offers were given to all players, (sales, xpromos), and the community on the whole was a lot better and helpful.

Ragmondino
07-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Also although they won't admit it. I can almost guarantee the reason it was stopped early was to ensure that certain players couldn't fix a tie for first place.
People think they will beat gree, there's a reason the company earns so much.

Legen...dary
07-02-2013, 10:09 AM

I, for one, welcome our new event overlords.

Bala82
07-02-2013, 10:45 AM

Well it worst when you unemployed and only reason to wake up is to play the game

Stooboot
07-04-2013, 05:06 PM
Well it worst when you unemployed and only reason to wake up is to play the game

ouch u win

MattThomas08
07-04-2013, 08:49 PM

You die. Or get poisoned. It's as simple as that. <___< >___> o___o

Die OR get poisoned? How do you die, if not from being poisoned by poisoned candy? Maybe choking? Perhaps you blow up into a large blueberry or fall into a chocolate river and get sucked up a large tube.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-idSdAz7sxpc/TjKhSqcL59I/AAAAAAAACUE/BqI32gLm2sg/s1600/blueberry.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/k4tl5f.jpg