PDA

View Full Version : Why are we required by Gree to destroy a place of worship week after week?

Anonymously Yours
07-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Why are we required by Gree to destroy a place of worship week after week? I find it reprehensible. No established military on this planet would ever do that. It violates the Geneva Convention for one, and human decency for another. Please look at Task 15/20 on the Scramble, "Tap on Minaret ...".
Disgusting.

brian81bp
07-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Why are we required by Gree to destroy a place of worship week after week? I find it reprehensible. No established military on this planet would ever do that. It violates the Geneva Convention for one, and human decency for another. Please look at Task 15/20 on the Scramble, "Tap on Minaret ...".
Disgusting.

Grow up peter pan.

fkamb
07-01-2013, 03:44 PM
I also have a problem with the racial profiling. Mad bomber Ali, a name I also dropped a couple of times on the whatsapp. So I am a little worried about that too.

Thief
07-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Don't feed the trolls.....sigh okay i can't help myself on this one.

#1...this is a game. Don't like it don't play it.

#2 What exactly is "tap?" Last time i checked most buildings you have to do more than tap to destroy them.
If you want to nit pick the game pick on those that they target to "Kill"

As for the Geneva Convention...Have you Read it? It deals with protecting individuals. That is the fundamental driving the entire document. In fact only in Article 27 do you find mention: "In sieges and bombardments, all necessary steps must be taken to spare, as far as possible, buildings dedicated to religion, art, science or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals and places where the sick and wounded are collected, provided they are not being used at the same time for military purposes." So until Gree tells us we are killing innocent people and there isn't a group of Military Generals camped inside....guess you should just enjoy the game.

KFH
07-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Disgusting.But you don't find having to kill, capture or execute a little figure of a human being day after day offensive. Fake destroying a building is far better than fake killing someone, either way it's game

Anonymously Yours
07-01-2013, 04:23 PM
I won the bet. That was an easy $100. All I needed was one defender with 60 minutes. It was too darned easy. Thanks....

Poppa
07-01-2013, 04:26 PM
I won the bet. That was an easy $100. All I needed was one defender with 60 minutes. It was too darned easy. Thanks....lmao. Awsome. Loved it ay i was actually going to say " what do expect they program out of california"

fkamb
07-01-2013, 04:28 PM
So I am the stupid one?

fkamb
07-01-2013, 04:29 PM
I don't really mind

Anonymously Yours
07-01-2013, 04:31 PM
So I am the stupid one?

No dude, the other ones won the bet for me. If they hadn't come along, I'd have lost.

fkamb
07-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Completely lost, but never mind, i won't make it to senior membership i'm afraid. Let's cheer in two days, right? The celebration of?...

fkamb
07-01-2013, 04:49 PM
In case you are wondering; the birthdayparty of pirate justice. The old geezer is about to become 101 years old

brian81bp
07-01-2013, 07:07 PM
I won the bet. That was an easy $100. All I needed was one defender with 60 minutes. It was too darned easy. Thanks....

Again, you and your virtual friend you're making bets with need to realize this is a video game. grow up peter pan.

marklinalexanderho
07-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Disgusting.

whahha i see wad u did there anonymously yours!

hmm.. wad is place of worship? i only have 280k attack stats in my future sights =) sry my troll level still quite amateur whahaha

Bkharr
07-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Ok, your response was entirely too intelligent for this forum. You're making the rest of us stiffs look bad!

Bkharr
07-01-2013, 07:52 PM
That last post was meant for thief, sorry

King Fox
07-01-2013, 10:04 PM
Disgusting.

Oh get a life for Pete's sake, it's just a damn game! If you don't like it delete it and go find some other enjoyment!

quagmir
07-02-2013, 08:59 AM
I also have a problem with the racial profiling. Mad bomber Ali, a name I also dropped a couple of times on the whatsapp. So I am a little worried about that too.

how do you racially profile an inanimate object?

if you want proof someone in real life named ali was a bomber, I can provide that. then it isn't profiling, it recreation of history(and the future)

Julius Wheezer
07-02-2013, 09:48 AM
So I am the stupid one?

Which is more stupid:

1) To have a moral point of view (whether or not an online game is the right place for concern)

2) To waste other peoples time making bets on whether or not they have a moral point of view?

Julius Wheezer
07-02-2013, 09:50 AM
provided they are not being used at the same time for military purposes[/b]." so until gree tells us we are killing innocent people and there isn't a group of military generals camped inside....guess you should just enjoy the game.

kudos!!!!!