PDA

View Full Version : Gree, can you plan an event without screw up??

kingofwale
07-01-2013, 01:41 PM
new LTQ : still not starting (stating "progress")
Last Box event: ending 2 days earily (stating currently "Progress")
last Brawl event: Prizes backward
last War: People stucking on loading screen.

Come on, What's going on here?

broben05
07-01-2013, 01:45 PM
I don't think prizes are backwards for the brawl. Seeing as it was the first one I think they were trying to encourage participation. And get people out of the camping a bit.

The Lurker
07-01-2013, 01:47 PM
It isn't the plan it is the implementation. They always plan the event to be trouble free :D

It will continue and probably get worse. They have another new game now and this one will continue to get less support.

You could always quit and let Dippy inch his way closer to the top.

BigMoney
07-01-2013, 01:49 PM
There is nothing unusual about the LTQ saying "in progress" on the day it's scheduled to start, as it always does that (this is what, the 5th LTQ?). broben05, you're wrong, GREE specifically came out and said the prizes were backwards on accident. Who the hell would want to win 1000 fights for a single Assassin's Coat as a grand prize.

kingofwale
07-01-2013, 01:51 PM
There is nothing unusual about the LTQ saying "in progress" on the day it's scheduled to start, as it always does that (this is what, the 5th LTQ?). broben05, you're wrong, GREE specifically came out and said the prizes were backwards on accident. Who the hell would want to win 1000 fights for a single Assassin's Coat as a grand prize.
it's nothing unusual because Gree has never made anything on time.

there is a reason the vent says "in progress"... that's because it should say that when it is actually IN PROGRESS. ;)

punawa
07-01-2013, 01:52 PM
That coat looked pretty sexy. Hope someone got it.

AK-47
07-01-2013, 01:54 PM
Different day/event, same sh!t to complain about.... NO events start on time... get used to it. I dont even bother checking on new events until 3 or 4 hours after they are supposed to start.

And the "in progress" is just on auto. Its not like someone goes in there at noon, and manually changes that to say in progress just to mess with you. C'mon people, less complaining, more common sense.:cool:

Stooboot
07-01-2013, 03:45 PM
I don't think prizes are backwards for the brawl. Seeing as it was the first one I think they were trying to encourage participation. And get people out of the camping a bit.

thats a joke right? U really think GREED would do that to get a few ppl to stop camping for one event? Also if ur smart u would have stopped after u got the 30% bonus or a few after any one that completed this event is a complete moron and will probably be givin greed all there money untill they stop making games.

kingofwale
07-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Different day/event, same sh!t to complain about.... NO events start on time... get used to it. I dont even bother checking on new events until 3 or 4 hours after they are supposed to start.

And the "in progress" is just on auto. Its not like someone goes in there at noon, and manually changes that to say in progress just to mess with you. C'mon people, less complaining, more common sense.:cool:

it's common sense to have a game stated to be in progress and not?

Come on, what twists world did you live in?

Scarface78
07-01-2013, 04:09 PM

it's showing 'in progress', you should read 'working on...'

AK-47
07-01-2013, 04:15 PM

Welcome! You must be new here.......

I live in the *twisted* world that is GREE(D) games. Common GREE(D) sense means that nothing makes sense here. I hope that makes sense.... :rolleyes: And just when you think they listen to their customers, and have it figured out.... BOOM! Off in another random direction they go.

kingofwale
07-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Welcome! You must be new here.......

I live in the *twisted* world that is GREE(D) games. Common GREE(D) sense means that nothing makes sense here. I hope that makes sense.... :rolleyes: And just when you think they listen to their customers, and have it figured out.... BOOM! Off in another random direction they go.

what's the difference between you and me is that you are actually fine with it. But in real life, there's nothing fine with constant, delay, missing, incomplete, incorrect, down-right stupid error going on a game.

This game isn't beta version. This kind of shoddy quality is just unacceptable. The only reason Gree is getting away with it is because simply takes it as if it's common and unfixable.

AK-47
07-01-2013, 04:37 PM
what's the difference between you and me is that you are actually fine with it. But in real life, there's nothing fine with constant, delay, missing, incomplete, incorrect, down-right stupid error going on a game. This game isn't beta version. This kind of shoddy quality is just unacceptable. The only reason Gree is getting away with it is because simply takes it as if it's common and unfixable.
Oh I'm not fine with it.... I just have learned to accept it as common daily GREE(D) activities. I don't complain, moan or b!tch much anymore because it does no good. Why stress out over something I have no control over? If you want a game that is "perfect" and doesnt have bugs or whatever else, then go play board games.

Also this is a **free** game. It costs you nothing to play. If you choose to put money into GREE(D) games, then that is on you. Also you expect a perfect game for free... who lives in the twisted world exactly?

kingofwale
07-01-2013, 04:42 PM
Oh I'm not fine with it.... I just have learned to accept it as common daily GREE(D) activities. I don't complain, moan or b!tch much anymore because it does no good. Why stress out over something I have no control over? If you want a game that is "perfect" and doesnt have bugs or whatever else, then go play board games.

Also this is a **free** game. It costs you nothing to play. If you choose to put money into GREE(D) games, then that is on you. Also you expect a perfect game for free... who lives in the twisted world exactly?

it's free to play, but with purchase aspect. it's the same for A LOT of game and a legit business model. How often do you see similar problems with other games?

AK-47
07-01-2013, 04:57 PM
it's free to play, but with purchase aspect. it's the same for A LOT of game and a legit business model. How often do you see similar problems with other games?
Exactly. Its free to play. You get what you pay for. Good luck, and I hope the event starts soon!

TZora
07-01-2013, 08:26 PM
employees getting over-burdened with work, working like a horse throughout the entire shift, being asked to skip breaks, being asked to work over time and may be, not getting paid in full by end of month ... are these reasons enough for an intentional/non-intentional screw-up?

i believe that was an intentional screw-up because employees are pissed off and that's their only way to get back at ______________ :)

(fill in the blank if you are smart enough)

MattThomas08
07-01-2013, 08:30 PM
i believe that was an intentional screw-up because employees are pissed off and that's their only way to get back at ______________ :)

(fill in the blank if you are smart enough)

I wish I were smarter. I feel like I'm watching Frazier as a child. I hear the laugh track, but I can't figure out what in the world the laughter is supposed to be directed at :(.

Sandukan
07-01-2013, 09:03 PM
GREE reminds me of an operation ran out of someones basement.

TZora
07-01-2013, 10:10 PM
I wish I were smarter. I feel like I'm watching Frazier as a child. I hear the laugh track, but I can't figure out what in the world the laughter is supposed to be directed at :(.
not sure if you are being sarcastic .... maybe you are :)

by the way, if my employer continues to make benefits out of my hard work while stuffing my life with even more and more work without caring for my satisfaction, i'd end up spitting in the pie .. most gree f-ups are either due to over-work or lesser-satisfaction .. oh well, both :)